Customers Also Bought
- Men dress shoes are always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
- The fine details and fashion design of the men dress shoes will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Anti-slip sole of this men dress shoes is very functional for your everyday wearing
- Lace up shoes are made of high quality cow leather and have a distinctive pebbled texture for a natural, handsome look
- Color: Black
- Upper Material: Cow Leather
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Stylish dress shoes are a necessity for a success. Well made of high quality cow leather, these round toe shoes are durable for daily wearing
- The premium full-grain-leather upper has a distinctive pebbled texture for a natural, handsome look
- Lugged rubber outsole gives traction on a variety of terrain. And the side details of the lace up shoes
- The toe cap details of the lightweight round toe shoes that are perfect gifts for someone special or treats for you
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Your Feet:
How to Clean suede Boots:
- Rub the surface of the garment with a clean bath towel. This brings up the nap
- Try to remove small, dry stains through the judicious use of a clean pencil eraser. Small stains that are still wet should be blotted up by putting a paper towel on it and a weight on top of the towel. For either kind of stain, avoid using a chemical stain remover
- Stains may also be rubbed off with a damp towel and some white vinegar. Allow the leather to dry before assessing your success. After drying, the garment will reek of vinegar for a while - but it will eventually fade
- If there are lumps of dirt or dry scuff marks that won't come off this way, try rasping them off with a fingernail file. Be gentle
- Your last step (if cleaning suede shoes) is to brush the shoe gently with a wire suede brush
- Body oil stains on clothing and suede furniture can be attacked with a degreaser leather cleaner made especially for cow leather
How to Protect Your Shoes:
- I suggest purchasing a waterproofing spray and applying it to your shoes IMMEDIATELY after you buy them. Yes, that means before you ever stick your feet inside of them. I know, I know. The sales people at Finish Line have tried to sell you this stuff before. But guess what? It actually works
- Water repellents work by essentially clogging the pores of materials that your shoes are made out of. Of course, when water can not find its way into the pores of your shoes, there is no way for the pores of your shoes to expand and contract. That means your new Sperry topsiders will be more resilient and will last far longer than they would having not been waterproofed
How to Waterproof Shoes:
- Simple. Start to buy pulling your shoes of their box. I usually make sure mine aren't laced, although it is not a huge deal. Next, find a well ventilated area. Lay down some newspaper/tarp/notebooks/whatever to make sure you don't stain the area around where you are spraying. Hold the can of waterproofing spray 8-12 inches away from the shoes and spray away! Be generous, but make sure you aren't soaking the shoe. In fact, plan on at least 2 coats. Make sure you let your shoes completely dry between coats; it should take around 10 or 15 minutes
- 1 x Pair of Men's Dress Shoes
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 23.54||NZ$ 21.85||NZ$ 20.16||NZ$ 17.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.