Customers Also Bought
- The silver and cultured pearl have the high quality that you can wear these pendant earrings for a very long time
- The butterflies on these pendant earrings are very cute that you will like them
- The size of these pendant earrings is not too big or too small that is perfect for your daily wearing
- With these beautiful drop earrings, you will become the most charming lady among your friends
- You can wear these fashion earrings at any places and with any kind of clothes
- These designer earrings you wear can easily attract others' attention
- You can use these fashion earrings as a good gift for your friends and they will like them
- Material: Silver & Cultured Pearl
- Cultured Pearl Diameter: 0.65cm/0.26in
- Needle Length: 1.8cm/0.71in
- The butterfly of these drop earrings is very cute and vivid that you will like it
- The cultured pearls has high quality that can be shiny for a long time
- You can wear these drop earrings at any occasions for the elegant looks
- You can buy these beautiful drop earrings for your friends as a good gift
- Your friends will appreciate your good taste when they see these drop earrings
How to Recover Fallen Earrings from a Bathroom Sink Drain:
It happens in a second. In the midst of primping and preparing for an evening out, a slight movement of the hand or head and the "clink" of an earring falling down the bathroom sink drain is heard. There are few things more frustrating than to have to deal with an earring which has dropped into a bathroom sink drain. The good news is that retrieving the earrings can be done easily and quickly with a little know-how and a few basic tools
- Don't run the water in the sink. The earring could be flushed further into the piping or washed away altogether
- Look under the sink. Under each bathroom sink the basic construction is similar, no matter which type of material (plastic or some type of metal) the pipes are made of
- There will be a straight pipe coming down from the sink drain and another straight pipe coming out from the wall. Between these two pipes is a p-trap (also called a "u-trap"), a small u-shaped pipe where solid matter often gets trapped
- Unscrew each of the the two nuts that connect the p-trap to each of the straight pipes. A wrench may be needed, but it can usually be unscrewed by hand. Remember to unscrew to the left; think of its as righty-tighty and lefty-loosey
- Check the p-trap for the earring. If it hasn't arrived in the p-trap yet, put some kind of stick (a paintbrush-size stick will work) up the pipe towards the sink-drain to loosen that normally gets caught in a drain. Swirl the stick around. The earring will probably be stuck either in that pipe or in the p-trap
- Unscrew the drain with a screwdriver if the earring hasn't been found yet. The earring might have become entrapped in the wires of the drain itself. Unscrewing the drain will allow the drain to be checked. If a lot of water had not run after the earring fell into the sink, it will be entrapped in one of these three spots
How to Fix Broken Earrings:
This article gives instructions on how to fix your broken earrings yourself. In this basic article I won't try to tell you how to do complex earring repair, but I will discuss fixes to some of the most common earring failures
- One of the most common problems is that the small metal loop holding your earring dangle to the earring has opened and let the dangle fall off
- If so, and you still have the dangle piece, slip it back over the loose hoop. Use pliers (preferably small blunt nose pliers or needle nose pliers; see photo) to grasp one end of the "bad" loop and twist it lightly to bring the two ends tightly together again
- Look closely (possibly even using a magnifying glass) to be sure that the loop is now fully closed. Even a small gap might end up causing your earring to fall apart again
- A similar problem occurs when there is a jump ring holding the dangle onto the earring post, and the jump ring opens and falls off. Even if you find the dangle on the floor, you may not be able to find the small jump ring. You can often use one from some left over earring that is now without a partner! If not, jump rings are readily available anywhere where jewelry supplies are sold
- Another common problem is that the back piece of the earring has fallen off. Unless you have only one pair of earrings that are held on with a backing, this is really not a problem. Just take the back piece from another earring and use it on this one. The earrings can share backings, since you will wear only one pair at a time! If the backing doesn't fit, look at a few more of different sizes and shapes. There is absolutely no need for the back of one earring to look like the back of the other. Do you ever notice the back of anyone's earrings? If you absolutely cannot find an earring back, cut off the little pink part of a pencil eraser and use it! You can buy more earring backs at most craft stores and sometimes even in the notions sections of all purpose stores like Target or K-Mart
- The third type of earring problem I will discuss in this article is having a stone or jewel come unglued. If you still have the piece this will be easy to fix. Clean the left over glue off the jewel and also off the place in the earring where it was glued. You may need to sand these areas, and/or wipe them with rubbing alcohol or acetone (nail polish remover). Use a small dab of glue that says it will hold metal and glass, jewels, or stones. Read and follow all instructions carefully. Some glues require special ventilation. All are messy and hard to remove if you get them on your hands. Usually I use a toothpick or the end of a straight pin to apply the glue. Glues that I sometimes use for this purpose include E-6000, G-S Hypo cement, Pasofix instant, and JewelBond. See Resources below. Children's glue like Elmers will not work here. I also don't recommend using a glue gun. The glue will hold but eventually it yellows and might get loose
- Once you have glued the piece, it helps to stick the earring post or hoop through a piece of Styrofoam or through the back of a stiff but thin piece of cardboard like a cereal box. You are looking for something that will hold the earring steady while the glue dries, but be sure you don't let the glue touch the stiff holder or the earring will stick to it! Be sure you don't touch the earring at all for at least as long as required on the tube or bottle. I prefer to allow twice as long, because I don't like to have to remove the glue and start over
- If you have lost the jewel or stone, you may have to accept that the earring will end up looking a little different than it used to. Locate your nearest craft store and take the earrings with you to pick out a replacement. Most craft stores now sell flat backed pieces of crystal. Besides crystals, you can also use flat beads or stones. Find a jewel, crystal or stone that would fit into the area where the first one fell out, and that will look pretty with any other decorations on the earring. Then if possible buy three of them to fix your earrings (in case you lose one or one doesn't quite fit)
- If you don't have a perfect match, you will first have to remove the remaining jewel from the earring that did not come apart. You may be able to do this by grasping it GENTLY with the pliers and wiggling it back and forth a few times. As mentioned above, when removing old glue you sometimes need some alcohol or other solvent such as acetone (finger nail polish remover). Goo Gone also works well for me. Let the solvent soak in at least for a few minutes before starting to gently wiggle the stone off. Once the stone is out you can remove any residue by scratching with your fingernail or wipe off with a towel. If absolutely necessary use a sharp razor blade but be very very careful not to cut yourself and not to harm the jewelry surface. Then make sure to let the area dry before you glue on the new piece
1 x Pair of Drop Earrings
Spec Condition New Type Drop Earrings Material Silver & Cultured Pearl Dimension 0.65cm/0.26in(Cultured Pearl Diameter)1.8cm/0.71in(Needle Length) Features Features The silver and cultured pearl have the high quality that you can wear these pendant earrings for a very long time
The butterflies on these pendant earrings are very cute that you will like them
The size of these pendant earrings is not too big or too small that is perfect for your daily wearing
With these beautiful drop earrings, you will become the most charming lady among your friends
You can wear these fashion earrings at any places and with any kind of clothes
These designer earrings you wear can easily attract others' attention
You can use these fashion earrings as a good gift for your friends and they will like them
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Drop Earrings
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.94||USD$ 14.41||USD$ 13.88||USD$ 13.17||USD$ 13.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on03-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just got these fashion earrings in and they were so sparkly and a really nice size.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I would recommend them to anybody that is looking for designer earrings but don't cost you an arm and a leg.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: When i got the drop earrings they were beautiful.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: Proper size and comfortable to wear. The most amazing thing is it really sparkles
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: I didn't expect too much when I purchase this pendant earrings on line. But when I receive it, I was impressed.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: This product is excellent!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: Very nice, especially considering the price. Looks better than some real diamond earrings that I have seen and i loved them. Recommend this pendant earrings.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-31-2010
- Other Thoughts: They looked beautiful in the picture, and for just a penny plus shipping, it was completely worth it.
Was this review helpful?