Customers Also Bought
- Guide Number: ISO 100 @ 50MM
- Standard Flash: 30m/99ft
- Macro Flash: 14m/46ft
- Automatic Flash Range: F2.0
- Standard Flash: 15m/50ft
- Macro Flash: 7m/23ft
- Infrared Auxiliary Light: 8M/26ft
- Color Temperature: 5600K(Sunlight Type)
- Adjustable Head Position: 28-85mm(Relative to 35mm)
- Pitch Angle Head: 0-90°
- Level Rotation Angle: 0-330°
- Exposure Time: 1/700s
- Recycling Time: 0.5-7s
- Flash Times: 100-300
- Battery: 4AA
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Standard Flash Size: 7.0 x 4.5 x 15.0cm/2.8 x 1.8 x 5.9in(L x W x H)
- Micro Flash Size: 9.2 x 2.5 x 11.5cm/3.6 x 1.0 x 4.5in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- The camera flash light has strong luminance and low consumption, that will be helpful
- This camera flash light has 0-330° level rotation angle, which will bring you much convenience when taking pictures
- This Nikon speed light makes it possible for you to take pictures in all condition
- When taking pictures, you can adjust the light of the this professional camera speed light
- With this camera speed light, your pictures will be more perfect, regardless the environment
- It's easy and convenient for you to carry and operate this Canon flash light
- They are NON-OEM products
- It is a perfect gift for you to go out to take a photograph and you must love it very much
- In order to take better photos, when taking pictures, you can adjust the light of the camera speed light
- Made of high quality material and fine details, this camera flash light can be used for a long time
- It's easy for you to set up and operate this intelligent Nikon camera speed light
- Designed to be portable and concise, it's easy for you to carry the camera flash light
How to Use Speed Lights for Studio Lighting:
Speed lights are an inexpensive way for many photographers to get into the world of studio lighting. Speed lights are smaller, lighter and easier to carry from job to job when compared to traditional studio strobes, and don't require massive battery packs to operate. Studio strobes pack a lot more power, but off-camera lighting using speed lights is a popular way to get professional lighting effects, to enhance portrait photography, or get the classic "mugshot" look for a photojournalism assignment
- Set Up: Lock each flash in place on one light stand. Attach the modifier. A modifier can be anything that alters the quality or strength of light coming from the flash bulb, typically a shoot through or reflective umbrella or a softbox. A typical lighting setup consists of three lights, two lights in front of the subject and one light, a kicker light, used to light either the back of the subject or the background
- Turn on each speed light. Turn on all three receivers. Check all receiver channels with the wireless trigger. Test the speed lights by pressing the test button on your wireless receiver. If the speed lights do not fire, check that all triggers are set to the same channel and check the batteries in each flash and each trigger
- Attach a wireless receiver to your camera. Test fire a few shots and watch that all three speed lights flash in sync with the shutter
- Use: Arrange the speed lights around the subject. One speed light should be camera left, angled towards the subject. The second speed light should be camera right and angled at the subject. The third speed light should be used as a kicker light, pointing at the subject from behind or pointed at the background
- Take a photograph and evaluate the result. Adjust the ratio of light by reducing the power to the right or left speed light
- Take a photograph and evaluate the result. Adjust the angle and distance of the speed lights to the subject
- Continue to adjust power, angle and distance of all three lights and evaluate the results for comparison. Keep the digital files as reference for future assignments and keep a lighting diagram attached to the files
Types of Flashes:
- Flashbulbs: Kodak Hawkeye with "Kodalite Flasholder" and Sylvania P25 blue-dot daylight-type flashbulbThe earliest flashes had of a quantity of thermite flash powder that was ignited by hand. Later, magnesium filaments were contained in flash bulbs, and electrically ignited by a contact in the camera shutter; such a bulb could only be used once, and was too hot to handle immediately after use, but the confinement of what would otherwise have amounted to a small explosion was an important advance
- Flashcubes, Magicubes and Flipflash: Flashcube fitted to a Kodak Instamatic camera, showing both unused (left) and used (right) bulbs. Undersides of Flashcube (left) and Magicube (right) cartridges.In the late 1960s, Kodak improved their Instamatic camera line by replacing the individual flashbulb technology (used on early Instamatics) with the Flashcube
- Modern Flash Technology: Today[update]'s flash units are often electronic flashtubes. An electronic flash contains a tube filled with xenon gas, where electricity of high voltage is discharged to generate an electrical arc that emits a short flash of light
- Flash Intensity: Unlike flashbulbs, the intensity of an electronic flash can be adjusted on some units. Small flash units typically vary the length of time of the discharge, larger (studio) units typically charge the capacitor less
- LED Flash (Illumination): Although they are not yet at the power levels to replace xenon flash devices in still cameras, LEDs (specifically, high current flash LEDs) have recently been used as flash sources in camera phones
- Focal Plane Shutter Synchronization: Electronic flash units have compatibility issues with focal plane shutters. Focal plane shutters expose using two curtains that cross the sensor. The first one opens and then the second curtain follows it after a delay equal to the nominal shutter speed
- 1 x Speed Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 182.83||USD$ 177.24||USD$ 171.65||USD$ 164.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.