Customers Also Bought
- Material: ABS & Aluminum Alloy
- Finish Color: Silver
- Bracket Arm Movement: Fully adjustable(0-90 downward tilt,0-360 L/R rotation)
- Camera Lens Diameter: 25mm/1in
- Housing Lens Material: Polystyrene Plastic
- Locking Method: 2 x Metal Screws
- Accessories: Mounting hardware pack/2 x drywall anchors with wood screws/Adjustable sun shade/Mock cable wires
- Weather Proof Construction: Outdoor housing with adjustable sunshade
- The wired camera is made of high quality ABS & Aluminum Alloy material
- Moreover, the dummy security camera is easy to assemble with the mounting bracket and screws at the doorway or elsewhere
- Now you can deter robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real outdoor security camera
- It porvides you safe feeling
- This is an actual surveillance camera in outdoor housing that has been modified into a 'dummy' or fake security camera
- The surveillance camera comes with real effect
- It is a must for personal house or company
- The waterproof design of this surveillance camera is useful
- The surveillance camera comes with activation light and motion sensor
- High quality material and exquisite workmanship ensures the usability of it
- Wired camera looks real and useful, it is a must for daily use
- Waterproof design of this camera ensures it can be used for a long time
- The battery jar is in the back of this camera, it can be easy install
Size in Details:
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System:
- Step 1: Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Step 2: Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Step 3: Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Step 4: Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Step 5: Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Step 6: Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Step 7: Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Step 8: Turn on your system to view your area
How to Install an Outdoor Surveillance Camera:
- Purchase an outdoor surveillance camera kit. Some kits come with two cameras and some come with up to eight cameras. Choose a setup that can let you monitor the outdoor spots you need to see. Make sure you have all the necessary accessories to install your outdoor surveillance cameras. If not, purchase them at this time also
- Install the surveillance program on your PC. Put the installation CD into the CD player. A screen opens that takes you through the installation process
- Read the User's Agreement. Take the default settings at each of the screen prompts to complete the installation process. Or you can do a custom configuration for the installation if you prefer
- Plug the USB receiver for the outdoor cameras into an electrical outlet near your PC. Connect the USB receiver to an available USB port on your PC
- Place a camera in a spot you want to observe. The outdoor surveillance cameras usually offer choices as to placement. You can attach the camera to a window or wall with a suction cup. Or you can install it with screws. Repeat this step until all the cameras with your system are in operation
- Watch the images on the camera from your PC's monitor. Adjust the camera's angle as necessary to get the images you want
- 1 x Dummy Security Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.99||USD$ 17.42||USD$ 15.85||USD$ 13.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.