Customers Also Bought
- Camera Angle: Fixed 45 angle
- Mounting Method: Two D holes with W slot
- Camera Activation: Continuous
- ON/OFF Method: Removal/ installation of batteries
- Lens Material: Plastic
- Camera Material: ABS
- Dome Material: Transparent polystyrene plastic
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Camera Lens Diameter: 1.1cm/0.4in
- Camera Base Diameter: 11.7cm/4.6in
- Camera Size: 12.0 x 8.0cm/4.7 x 3.1in(L x W)
- Color: Black
- Dummy fake CCTV dome camera with flashing light LED
- With motion detection sensor and motorized pan movement functions
- Flash light LED makes this dummy CCTV camera looks like an operating actual security camera
- Additionally, this fake security camera is an excellent deterrent for thieves or robbers
- Easy to install the fake security camera
- The dome security camera is suitable for garages, home, offices and so on
- The dome dummy CCTV camera helps to prevent suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the area
- Motorized pan movement and LED make the CCTV dome camera look like a real camera
- Dome fake security camera can reduce and eliminate the criminal activities
- Dome dummy CCTV camera is made from ABS plastic, durable and sturdy
- Easy and convenient to install the dome dummy CCTV camera and install/remove the batteries
Size in Detail:
How to Buy a Fake Security Camera for Your Home:
If you are going to buy a fake security camera for your home you need to understand how a fake security camera deters crime. With this information in your mind as you shop, you can choose the features that will enhance the deterrence value of the fake camera and keep your home and family safe
- Set a spending limit for your fake security camera. The best fakes approach the prices of some of the cheaper security cameras
- Research real security camera models. Certain models tend to be used more in certain situations. For example, the bubble cams that you see in a department store would look out of place hung over your back door
- Look for real glass lenses in the fake security camera. Although this feature will cost you more, real glass lenses are a convincing detail of your fake camera. Plastic lenses, especially flat, non-curved lenses, do not look right and criminals do notice those details
- Select a model that has a clearly visible red function light. The red light serves two purposes: it attracts attention to the camera, ensuring that a would-be criminal sees your fake camera, and the red light convinces an observer that the camera is on and filming
- Choose a weather-proof housing if you are planning on mounting the fake security camera outdoors. A credible weather proof housing appears sturdy enough to shield the camera from rain and moisture while not obstructing the view of the lens
- Pick a fake security camera that has a sturdy mounting bracket. Many fakes are made from lightweight plastic and are secured to a wall or ceiling with brackets that do not look capable of supporting a real camera's weight, which destroys the illusion
How to Install Fake Security Cameras:
Fake security cameras provide the illusion that a place is being watched. While installing these fake cameras may deter a thief, they are ineffective in helping to solve a crime, such as a robbery. Properly installing fake security cameras will deter criminals better than improperly installed cameras
- Install your fake security camera when things are quiet in the area. This will lessen the chance of someone seeing that your camera isn't attached to any wires. If the camera will be installed in an area that is always busy, install it around dusk or dawn when slight darkness can help hide the lack of wires
- Position your fake security camera in a place where you would install a real security camera. It should be highly visible. If you have a camera that uses batteries to swivel or support a blinking light, make sure that the camera is in a place where it is easy for you to change the batteries regularly
- Use heavy-duty screws to attach your fake security camera. Keep in mind that birds may land on the camera. If you use screws that are too short or too weak, your fake security camera may fall. This will draw a lot of attention to the camera once it is on the ground
- Make sure that you give the illusion of a real security camera. Wires or wire covers that go to an outlet or that appear to go into the wall will make the camera look real
- Clean the camera lens on a regular basis. A camera with a dirty lens will do little to deter a criminal. Keep the camera clean just like you would if it was a real camera
- 1 x Dome Dummy Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.97||USD$ 5.84||USD$ 5.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.