Customers Also Bought
- 3 in 1 cycling bag comes with one top bag and 2 hanging bags
- Waterproof design bike bag fits for the bad weather days
- The waterproof bag has 4 high brightness article glances to improve the safety riding at night
- The top bag and hanging bags can be jointed with zipper
- Top bag of the cycling bag has shoulder strap, you can used it as a backpack
- Top bag has elastic bag, and you can place your necessities, such as helmet, a raincoat, etc
- The hanging bags ahs two small back bags and side mesh bag
- This pack bag is one of today's premier leaders in special occasion
- Bicycle bag is very cool and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes
- Your outfit will be made complete with this nice cycling bag
- Top Bag Size: 16.0 x 48.0 x 30.0cm/6.3 x 18.9 x 11.8in(L x W x H)
- Side Bag Size: 36.0 x 27.0 x 16.0cm/14.2 x 10.6 x 6.3in(L x W x H)
- Material: 600D & Waterproof Cloth
- This cycling bag with one top bag and 2 hanging bags is special designed for the cycling people
- The durable pack bag is very cool and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes
- You can dismantle the top bag, and 2 hanging bags can be used alone
- Shoulder strap to the top bag, and you can used the top bag as a backpack
- This waterproof cycling bag offers many colors for your option
Size in Detail:
How to Choose Bike Bags & Racks:
There are several cycling situations that warrant the use of bike racks and bags. If you commute to work, school or other destinations, some form of on-bike storage is often a must. Touring--traversing long distances by bicycle over multiple days--requires a relatively large carrying capacity. The type of riding you do as well as the style of bike you have helps dictate your selection of racks and bags
- Consider your needs. Most commuters and casual cyclists require little more than a rear rack. Rear racks sit above your bike's back wheel. The best ones screw into pre-drilled holes on the portion of the frame that extends from the seat post down to the rear wheel. It's known as the seat stays. John Schubert of the Adventure Cycling Association advises against using rear racks that mount to your bike's seatpost. They wobble annoyingly and can carry just a few pounds
- Determine if you need panniers. Panniers are bags that typically come in pairs, notes the late Sheldon Brown. Panniers hang over a rear rack--attaching to the top of it with hooks--alongside your wheels. Rear racks can only handle so much weight, such as a couple of books, a briefcase or a relatively thin messenger bag. You can store overflow items, including clothing, a well-protected laptop or other items in panniers
- Use a storage solution for the front of your bike in certain scenarios. As Schubert points out, if you are touring or doing another form of riding while carrying more than 15 pounds on the rear of your bike, an additional set of panniers for the front of your bike is a must. You need to distribute weight between the front and back of your bike evenly or it will be difficult to handle. Front panniers, loaded with some gear, usually do the trick
- Select a front basket or rack by itself if you own a beach cruiser or a bike that you will use to run small errands. For example, a front basket is ideal for carrying a light bag or two of groceries. Too much weight in the front, however, is just as bad as an uneven load in the back. It can make your bike swerve somewhat unpredictably
- Assess features. Racks tend to be straightforward. Panniers, however, come with various pocket and zipper configurations. Some are waterproof, some are not. The best front baskets are removable so you can take them on and off of your bike when you go into a store, for instance
How to Pack a Tool Bag for Mountain Biking:
Mountain biking can be hard on both you and your bike. Fortunately, if you pack the right tools and replacement parts, your bike should be OK. Here's a list of what to bring
- Decide how you're going to carry your tools. You should be able to find a good, lightweight seat bag at a bike store. You could also carry tools in a hydration pack or other lightweight backpack or fanny pack
- Pack wrenches: one adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrenches and a crank-arm wrench
- Take care of your chain. Bring chain lube, extra chain links and a chain tool
- Be ready for tire problems. Pack a patch kit, a pump, tire irons and a spare tube
- Pack a screwdriver for on-the-trail adjustments of your derailleurs
- 1 x Pack Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.49||USD$ 43.55||USD$ 41.60||USD$ 39.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.