Customers Also Bought
HD-A120T High Definition DV Camera
1/2.5" CMOS 5.0 Mega-Pixel Sensor
Fine 16.0 Mega-Pixel ( Firmware Interpolation )
12X Optical Zoom Tamron® Lens
Wide : F1.9, f=6.3mm
Tele : F3.1, f=75.6mm ( 36-459mm equivalent to 135mm )
Movie 120X (12X Optical Zoom, 10X Digital Zoom)
Camera 120X (12X Optical Zoom, 10X Digital Zoom)
(Normal) Wide: 10cm ~ infinity; Tele: 90cm ~ infinity
(Marco) Wide: 10 ~ 90cm
Auto / Sunny / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent
-2.0EV ~ +2.0EV
Natural / B&W / Sepia
LED Light (Video)
On / Off
Effective Range 0.5m ~ 1m
Auto / Forced / Off
3.5" 16:9 TFT LCD Touch Display ( 960 x 240 Pixels )
Built-in 128MB Flash Memory
Memory Card Slot
Dual SDHC Card (Up to 2 x 16GB Class 6)
Format H.264 (AVI)
Resolution 1080P(30fps), 720P(30/60fps), WVGA(30/60fps), WQVGA(240fps)
Format JPEG (EXIF2.2), DCF
Resolution 2M / 5M , 10M / 16M ( Interpolation )
Self-Timer : Off / 5sec / 10sec
Electronics Image Stabilizer
PC : USB 2.0 (High Speed)
Video : NTSC / PAL / HDMI (1080i Output)
External Mic Input
English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Korean and Arabic.
Auto Power Off
Off / 5 min / 10 min
Still : 1/2 ~ 1/2000
Video : 1/30 ~ 1/2000
NP-120 Li-ion battery
USB Cable / AV Cable
110-240v Battery Charger
CD-ROM Software disc
383g (Batteries Exclusive)
65.3 (W) x 65.3 (H) x 135 (D)mm
Windows Vista / XP / 7 (software support 32-bit OS only)
- 16.0 MegaPixel (Max) / 5M CMOS Sensor
- This best DV Camera supports 120X Zoom ( 12X Optical / 10X Digital )
- Tamron® Optical Lens
- 3.5" TFT LCD Touch Display (16:9)
- High Definition 1080p(30fps) Video Recording
- The Digital Video DV Camera can be used as PC camera, voice and picture recorder, music player and video camcorder
- Dual SDHC Card Slot up to 2 x 16GB Class 6
- This best DV Camera supports external Microphone input (sold separately)
- This HD DV Camera is easier than ever for on-the-go consumers to shoot and share high-quality video
- The most compact 3D HD DV Camera can capture 3D still image and video easily
- The HD DV Camera can be used as PC camera, voice and picture recorder, music player and video camcorder
Size in Detail:
How to Use a DV Camera for Stop Motion?
Stop motion animation takes a single image of each small movement, then combines the images to give the illusion of movement. It takes a good deal of patience to create stop motion animation, but you can do so in your own home with the use of any camera, including a DV video camera. Even if the DV video camera doesn't have an image-taking function, you can edit the content to look like stop motion animation.
- Set up your DV camera in a stable location. You don't want to move the camera at all, so make sure it is secure.
- Press the "Record" button on the camera. Move the object you want to animate slowly. The slower the movements, the smoother it will appear when edited. Complete the movements for your object, then press the "Record" button on the camera to stop.
- Connect your DV video camera to your computer through a Firewire connection, then set your video camera to the playback mode. Launch the video editing software you have installed on the computer.
- Select the "Capture Mode" in the video editing software, select the DV video camera you have connected and click "Record." All of the footage from your video camera will be recorded onto your computer. Press "Stop" when you want to stop the recording.
- Double-click the recorded video, and it will appear in your view bar. Watch for the first movement you performed on the object, then create an "in" point and an "out" point on the same frame (most video editors will allow you to press "I" to create an "in" point and "O" to create an "out" point). Click and drag the single frame down to your timeline. It takes 24 frames to create one second of footage.
- Move to the next point you created and repeat the process until you have taken a single frame from every animation point and placed it into the timeline. When you play the timeline, you can see your object animated.
- Select "Export," then type in a file name and save location. Click "Export," and your stop motion animation is exported into the designated location on the computer.
- 1 x DV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 208.17||USD$ 202.76||USD$ 197.35||USD$ 190.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.