Customers Also Bought
- Automatic identification of time without start playing
- Electronic astigmatic function
- Watching DVD and enjoy music
- HD DVD Player with built-in super lithium battery, continuous playback 2 hours
- Portable DVD Player with built-in two-channel stereo speakers built-in DOLBY decoder to extract the MPEG4 video
- Compatible formats: DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/ JPEG, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, JPEG MP5, RM, RMVB etc.
- Screen: 7'' 500cd/m2 brightness, Contrast 300:1, 16:9 widescreen, 270degree rotation
- TV Function: Cable TV signal interface, support VHF1-12, UHF13-69, CATV. Automatic / manual search, can preset 255 channels, full-function remote control
- Game Function: Support 8-bit, 16-bit game, two-game Interface USB
- CD/MP3: CD Copy function
- Data Interface: USB2.0
- Output Video: 4:3 / 16:9
- Power: 90-240V, 50Hz
- Size: 210 x 170 x 45mm / 8.3 x 6.7 x 1.8in(L x W x H)
- Without taking high investment, you can enjoy nice music and movies while you are driving
- With this Portable DVD Player, it is perfect to take your favorite DVDs, MP3s or CDs on the road
- This Mini DVD Player can be used while in the car, on a train or in a hotel
- With this ultra-portable DVD player, incorporating anti-skip circuitry and multiple source inputs, widescreen display pivots for free-style viewing so you can adjust the position for optimum comfort and image quality
- This compact Mini DVD Player allows you to enjoy music and movies wherever you go
What is a Portable DVD Player:
- A portable DVD player
Portable DVD players were created in order to aid the ability to watch DVDs away from home. They were created in 1998. They are practical for on the go use, and many perform secondary functions such as playing music from audio CDs and displaying images from digital cameras or camcorders
Most PDPs have an LCD or LED screen attached to them. The most common PDP screen size is 7 inches (18 cm), although some are as large as 10 to 12 inches (25 to 30 cm). Some have swivel-screens that rotate 180 degrees & fold flat. Portable DVD players generally connections for additional screens and a car lighter plug
- Some PDPs now have iPod docks, USB and SD Card slots built in. Some can play videos in other formats such as MP4, DivX, JPEG and PNG either from CD's, flash memory cards or external hard disks. Also some DVD players include a USB video recorder
- Wireless connections (bluetooth and/or wifi) are useful to wirelessly manage (play/record) content from or to other devices (i.e. cell phones)
- A growing complaint among PDP users is that the closer you get to a PDP's screen, the worse the image becomes, this is because the current industry standard for built-in LCD resolution on PDP's is usually only 480x234. The highest built-in LCD screen res. offered on current "high-end" players is still only 800x480
Portable DVD Players Buying Guide:
- WHADDYA WANT?
You should carefully consider if you'll be primarily using your portable DVD player as a carry-along device or a car player. If want the former, then pick a laptop-style portable DVD player that would rest comfortably on your, well, lap
- If your goal is a portable DVD player that serves as a car player, then get one designed for vehicular use. Most of these come with two screens that can be installed behind the headrest of the front seats so passengers in the back can comfortably watch the same movie. Ideally, you'll want both screens to have earphone jacks as well for greater flexibility
- DON'T FORGET THE 'TWEENER'
Speaking of flexibility, some "regular" players also come with mounting straps for car use. These are great for folks who want to buy a portable DVD player that they would mostly carry around but still want the option of being able to mount it inside a vehicle should the need arise. Just make sure you strap them properly. You don't want your reasonably-priced-to-mighty-pricey investment crashing on the floor or hitting some poor passenger in the back
- DIMENSIONS OF COMPATIBILITY
Are you planning on using your portable DVD player as a device that you can carry around from room-to-room at home? Maybe you just need sanity insurance during the occasional family gathering in case the relatives start talking about the horrors inflicted by your evil aunt? If so, you can go with one of the bulkier ones with a bigger screen and enjoy the larger, face-shielding viewing experience that comes with it
- WHAT IF I FLY A LOT?
If you want a frequent flying companion, however, then you may want to consider going for a smaller player. Not only does weight easily add up when you're cramming stuff into your carry on, you also don't want to be fiddling around with a honking-huge player when you're taking off your shoes and emptying your pockets as other passengers give you the evil stare while going through airport security
- MEDIA SAVVINESS
Do you, er, I mean "your mom," love watching Korean or Asian dramas? Then you'll likely want a portable DVD player that can play video CDs. Maybe you like watching Japanese anime that you've downloaded from the Web? Then perhaps you'll want a player that plays DIVX or AVI files (unless your files are primarily formatted in MKV, which is admittedly a bit of a challenge to find a portable DVD player for). Newer players that can play Blu-ray discs are also starting to pop up. Some players can even play non-video content such as MP3s or JPEG photos if you want something that doubles as a media player
- DOES IT HAVE THE JUICE?
As with any portable device, battery life is a prime consideration. After all, there's nothing more horrible than running out of juice just as your favorite beach volleyball scene with the lowered nets from Top Gun gloriously plays on your portable DVD player's screen
- Ideally, you'll want a device with a battery life of at least 3.5 hours to 4 hours so you can watch two regular-length flicks or one of those extended cuts of the Lord of the Rings movies. Well, that or being able to rewind and rewatch the Top Gun volleyball scene with Tom Cruise over and over and over and over....
- MAXIMUM OUTPUTS
Portable DVD players aren't just about taking your movies on the go. Sometimes, it's also nice to have the option to connect it to your television at home?
- If you like that capability, make sure you get a portable DVD player with audio-video connectors that plug into any standard television. Devices such as Panasonic's DMP-B15 Blu-ray player even have an HDMI port that allows you to connect it to a high-definition TV?
- For audiophiles, some players also offer surround sound capability
- EXTRAS & COST
- Extra features can go a long way in adding a bit more enjoyment to your portable viewing experience?
- Some players, for example, feature screens that can swivel around for easy viewing, fold into a tabletlike shape, or even stand up like a picture frame. Others throw in YouTube access via wireless connectivity?
- As far as cost goes, the good news is that portable DVD players are available at pretty much any budget. Naturally, devices with bigger screens and lots of features will come with a higher price tag. But you can also still get some pretty solid devices under $200 if you shop around
- 1 x DVD
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Headphone
- 1 x Audio Line of Sight
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.99||USD$ 36.99||USD$ 36.99||USD$ 36.99||USD$ 36.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.