Customers Also Bought
- Screen: 7in LED, 500cd/m2 brightness, Contrast 300:1, 480 x 248 Pixels, 270 degree rotation
- TV Function: Cable TV signal interface, support VHF1-12, UHF13-69, CATV. Automatic / manual search, can preset 255 channels, full-function Infrared remote control
- Compatible Format: DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, JPEG, etc.
- Game Function: Support 8-bit, 32-bit CD-ROM game, two-game Interface USB
- CD/MP3: CD Copy function
- E-book Function: Support TXT files and MP3 lyrics synchronization
- Data Interface: USB2.0
- Output Video: 4:3 / 16:9
- Power: 90-240V, 50Hz
- Size: 205 x 165 x 40mm / 8.1 x 6.5 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- 8202R Machine Core
- Automatic identification of time without start playing
- Electronic astigmatic function
- Watching DVD and enjoy music
- Coaxial 5.1 Output
- AV outputs for use with home theater systems
- Built-in super lithium battery, continuous playback 2 hours
- Direct read SD / MS / MMC memory card
- Built-in two-channel stereo speakers built-in DOLBY decoder to extract the MPEG4 video
- The LED DVD player supports 128MB-16GB U Disk, 20G-320G HDD
- Whatever you're watching, and on any TV, portable DVD player screen fit ensures that the picture fills the whole screen!
- Widescreen display pivots for free-style viewing so you can adjust the position for optimum comfort and image quality
- This compact portable DVD player allows you to enjoy music and movies wherever you go
- You can play CDs, MP3s and share your digital photos with friends and family with this portable DVD player
- The portable DVD player adopts high-resolution LED screen, not only brings bright colors and delicate performance, but also bring widescreen enjoyment
- AV outputs for using with home theater systems as TV or projection apparatus
- AV inputs for projection apparatus, DVD player, HDD, digital camera, MP4 etc.
Size in Detail:
What is a Portable DVD Player:
- A portable DVD player
- Portable DVD players were created in order to aid the ability to watch DVDs away from home. They were created in 1998. They are practical for on the go use, and many perform secondary functions such as playing music from audio CDs and displaying images from digital cameras or camcorders
- Most PDPs have an LCD or LED screen attached to them. The most common PDP screen size is 7 inches (18 cm), although some are as large as 10 to 12 inches (25 to 30 cm). Some have swivel-screens that rotate 180 degrees & fold flat. Portable DVD players generally connections for additional screens and a car lighter plug
- Some PDPs now have iPod docks, USB and SD Card slots built in. Some can play videos in other formats such as MP4, DivX, JPEG and PNG either from CD's, flash memory cards or external hard disks. Also some DVD players include a USB video recorder
- Wireless connections (bluetooth and/or wifi) are useful to wirelessly manage (play/record) content from or to other devices (i.e. cell phones)
- A growing complaint among PDP users is that the closer you get to a PDP's screen, the worse the image becomes, this is because the current industry standard for built-in LCD resolution on PDP's is usually only 480x234. The highest built-in LCD screen res. offered on current "high-end" players is still only 800x480
A DVD player has to complete these tasks:
- Read a DVD disc in ISO - UDF version 1.02 format
- optionally decrypt the data with either CSS and/or Macrovision
- read and obey the DVD's Regional lockout codes and display a warning if the player is not authorised to play the DVD
- decode the MPEG-2 video stream with a maximum of 10 Mbit/s (peak) or 8 Mbit/s (continuous)
- decode sound in MP2, PCM or AC-3 format and output (with optional AC-3 to stereo downmixing) on stereo connector, optical or electric digital connector
- output a video signal, either an analog one (in NTSC, PAL or SECAM format) on the composite, S-Video, SCART, or component video connectors, or a digital one on the DVI or HDMI connectors
- The interior of a DVD player
How to Hook Up A Blu-Ray Disc Player To Your TV:
- To enjoy your Blu-Ray Disc Player to the fullest, your TV should be Hi Definition 1080P capable, though lower resolution capable TV's will work as well with the player. Your Blu-Ray Disc Player will also play DVD's as well.
- The simplest way to hook up your Blu-Ray Disc Player to your TV is to use an HDMI cable, which carries both video and audio over the same cable. Using this type of cable reduces the amount of cable clutter behind your TV as well. You will need to verify that your TV has an HDMI Input on the back of it in order to use that type of cable. If it does not have an HDMI Input on the back, the next best selection would be to use a Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) cable, however you'll also still need to use a separate cable to carry the audio signal as well if you go this route. You'll need to verify that your TV has an unused Component Video Input connection on the back, as well as an input for the audio.
- Once you have selected a connection method to hook up your Blu-Ray player to your TV, and have made the connections from the output on the Blu-Ray player to the input(s) on your TV, plug in the player, and you're ready to start enjoying Hi Def 1080P (if your TV is capable of that resolution output) movies!
Portable DVD Players Buying Guide:
- You should carefully consider if you'll be primarily using your portable DVD player as a carry-along device or a car player. If want the former, then pick a laptop-style portable DVD player that would rest comfortably on your, well, lap
- If your goal is a portable DVD player that serves as a car player, then get one designed for vehicular use. Most of these come with two screens that can be installed behind the headrest of the front seats so passengers in the back can comfortably watch the same movie. Ideally, you'll want both screens to have earphone jacks as well for greater flexibility
DON'T FORGET THE 'TWEENER':
- Speaking of flexibility, some "regular" players also come with mounting straps for car use. These are great for folks who want to buy a portable DVD player that they would mostly carry around but still want the option of being able to mount it inside a vehicle should the need arise. Just make sure you strap them properly. You don't want your reasonably-priced-to-mighty-pricey investment crashing on the floor or hitting some poor passenger in the back
DIMENSIONS OF COMPATIBILITY:
- Are you planning on using your portable DVD player as a device that you can carry around from room-to-room at home? Maybe you just need sanity insurance during the occasional family gathering in case the relatives start talking about the horrors inflicted by your evil aunt? If so, you can go with one of the bulkier ones with a bigger screen and enjoy the larger, face-shielding viewing experience that comes with it
WHAT IF I FLY A LOT?
- If you want a frequent flying companion, however, then you may want to consider going for a smaller player. Not only does weight easily add up when you're cramming stuff into your carry on, you also don't want to be fiddling around with a honking-huge player when you're taking off your shoes and emptying your pockets as other passengers give you the evil stare while going through airport security
- Do you, er, I mean "your mom," love watching Korean or Asian dramas? Then you'll likely want a portable DVD player that can play video CDs. Maybe you like watching Japanese anime that you've downloaded from the Web? Then perhaps you'll want a player that plays DIVX or AVI files (unless your files are primarily formatted in MKV, which is admittedly a bit of a challenge to find a portable DVD player for). Newer players that can play Blu-ray discs are also starting to pop up. Some players can even play non-video content such as MP3s or JPEG photos if you want something that doubles as a media player
How to Fix a DVD Player?
- A dirty laser pickup lens will inhibit the laser inside a DVD player from being able to read a DVD correctly--resulting in video skipping and freezing during play
- To correct this common problem, clean the laser pickup lens. No disassembly of the DVD player is necessary, nor do you need any tools
- All you need is a laser-lens cleaning disc to remove the dirt and dust that has deposited on the laser pickup lens
- The procedure cannot harm the DVD's laser in any way, although it will not correct for any electronic problems that might have developed, which may require a trip to a service center
- Remove the laser-lens cleaning disc -- many brands are available, including Memorex -- from its protective jewel case. Turn the disc over so that the shiny side is facing up.
- Apply a few drops of the lens cleaning solution included with the laser-lens cleaning disc onto the shiny side of the disc. Start at the top edge of the disc's center hole and apply drops while rotating the disc clockwise until you reach the starting point.
- Turn the laser-lens cleaning disc over. Eject the disc tray of the DVD player. Place the laser-lens cleaning disc on the disc tray. Close the disc tray
- Press the "Play" button on the DVD player's remote control. Count up to 20 seconds. Press "Stop."
- Eject the disc tray and remove the laser-lens cleaning disc. Reapply the lens-cleaning solution in the same manner as in Step 2 and repeat the procedure. Put the laser-lens cleaning disc back into its jewel case when finished
Tips & Warnings:
- A DVD player that refuses to play a DVD correctly might have a defective laser
- This can be fixed only by having the laser replaced by a service center, due to the complexity involved
- Opening the DVD player for any purpose whatsoever voids any warranty that is in effect
How to Compare Portable DVD Players
A portable DVD player is great to have when you travel. Whether you are on a long flight or you need something to entertain the kids, a portable DVD player is a great investment. When you compare portable DVD players make sure to include things like durability, supported formats, price, special features and appearance.
- Look and compare prices. Price is what most people use to determine which portable DVD player to choose. Fortunately the prices of portable DVD players have dropped dramatically over the last couple of years.
- Examine the types of file formats the portable DVD players support. It is a good idea to select portable DVD players that support CDs, DVDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVD-Rs and DVD-RWs.
- Compare monitor sizes. Because portable DVDs are designed for traveling their monitors are small. The two most common monitor sizes include 7 inches and 9 inches.
- Evaluate the design of the portable DVD players. Look for a DVD player that has the color and style that you like. Also see if the player has a swivel monitor mount or if the monitor is stationary.
- Determine if the portable DVD players you are comparing can be hooked into your vehicle's audio visual system.
- Explore the features offered by each portable DVD player. Look for things like remote controls, detachable monitors, headphones, carrying case and USB ports.
How to Play a CD on a DVD Player
Are you tired of having to use a different machine every time you want to switch from a DVD to a CD? You'll be happy to know that it isn't difficult to use your DVD player to play a CD, too. Follow these steps to find out how.
- Turn on the DVD player. It generally takes a few seconds to get going. Take out the DVD if there's one in the drive already.
- Make sure the disc isn't scratched or dirty. Use a soft rag to clean the disc if you see any smudges. Insert the CD into the DVD player's disc drive and close it.
- Press the "Play" button on the DVD player or remote control. Some DVD players will begin reading the disc automatically. Pushing the button works just as well.
- Use the "Scene Selection" buttons on your remote to select a track. Some DVD players have odd ways of ordering the buttons on the remote. You might have to play around a bit before you find all the right buttons to work the CD playing function of your machine.
- Crank it up and enjoy your music. The DVD player will act just like a CD player and play the tracks of the CD through the TV.
Tips & Warnings
- Today, just about every DVD player can play a CD
- DVD players may not react well to home-burned CDs. Make sure the format of your CD is compatible with the DVD player
- Never insert a damaged disc into a DVD player.
- 1 x DVD Player
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 695.800||Rp 671.000||Rp 646.300||Rp 613.200|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this for my mom as a christmas gift. She takes it everywhere with her and she loves it because it is simple to use and she claims the image quality is better than our TVs. I guess it was worth the $$$
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: dvd player does what it says plays dvds and burned copies of family movies and dvds, overall id recommend this product for anyone who is looking to buy a good low budget portable dvd player
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this dvd player for my 6 year old. I didn't need anything with bells and whistles, just something that would play her movies. For the price, I can't be more satisfied. The only complaint I have is that I can't figure out the remote. I am not sure if the battery is not in correctly or it just doesn't work. Other than that, it's a good buy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great solid build smooth operating unit. Video is good, sound is good and I love the fact that it is very simple to operate. owners manual is users friendly and the unit is friendly too. Battery life is great. super long battery life. Please go for it because this my third third one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: This portable DVD player is a great buy. It works great and has a lot of features.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: Thank you for providing the portable DVD player. It fit perfectly into my small motorhome, and has a fantastic quality picture and a quality built-in DVD player. It also reads USB memory stick JPEG and MPEG files as well as directly from SmartCards. Thanks again...
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: We have owned quite a few portable DVD players. Normally, we use them on trips for the children. On this last trip, we decided to splurge on these Coby tablet DVD players. <br/> <br/>So far, so good. We are very happy with our choice and would buy these players all over again.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: This LED DVD player was easy to install and looks great. My daughter really enjoys it and it goes along with all the other electronics i have in my car. The video on it plugged straight into my touch screen in dash receiver. I would definately reccommend this.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: Good under the portable DVD player for the price. East to install, easy setup. Wall plug is very large and looks kind of out place in kitchen. CD tray is kind of flimsy but works fine. All in all not a bad setup for under $140.00.
Was this review helpful?