Customers Also Bought
- Newest 8 Channels video input and audio input 10 Bit Security Digital Video Recorder Card, 200pfs(PAL)/240fps(NTSC)frames rate
- 1~2 per PC multiple cards, low occupancy rate of CPU resources
- CCTV HDD Video Recorder is equipped with an Adapter, an Adapt cable, an SATA cable, and a Remote controller
- Brand New 1/4 inch sharp chip, 420TV lines, 30LEDs infrared night vision, security Digital Video Recorder wired CCD color audio camera, 20M infrared distance, minimum illumination:0Lux, video output:1.0vp-p,75ohm
- Outdoor weatherproof and dustproof, suitable for mounting on wall and ceiling
- Model: INS-8DVR07
- Operation System: Embedded Linux OS
- Video Compression: H.264
- Language: English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese,
- Russian, Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Display Resolution: PAL: D1(704×576), NTSC: D1(704×480)
- Display Frame Rate: D1: PAL:200FPS; NTSC: 240FPS
- Recording Frame Rate: CIF: PAL:200FPS; NTSC: 240FPS
- Video Input: 16 CH BNC, 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Video Output: 1 CH BNC, 1 VGA
- Audio Compression: G711A
- Audio Input: 8 CH RCA
- Audio Output: 1RCA
- Motion Detection: 396 Detection Zones, Multi-level sensitivity adjustable
- Record Mode: Manual recording, timed recording, continuous recording, motion detection and sensor triggered video recording
- Multitasking: Recording, playback, backup, network transmission, mobile phone monitoring, interface operation
- E-mail Alarm: Support alarm trigger, capture will be uploaded to the specified mailbox
- Playback Mode: Single Channel Playback, Multi-channel Playback, Multi-level fast-forward function
- Search Mode: Time search, calendar search, event search, channel search
- PTZ Control: Via RS-485 Port
- Network Interface: RJ-45 10/100M Self-adapting Network Interface
- USB Interface: 2 x USB 2.0 Interface
- HDD Interface: 2 x SATA Interface(each support 1TB Max)
- Power Supply: DC: 12V/4A
- Consumption: <10W(Hard Disk Not Include)
- Operation Temperature: 0-55 degree C
- Operation Humidity: 10-90%
- Mobile Monitoring: iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian, Android
- HDD Video Recorder can easily be connected to televisions and set up with the use of the DVR remote
- CCTV Security Digital Video Recorder can work stand-alone or be used to build a powerful network, widely used in surveillance fields
- True full-duplex function, video, playback can work at the same time
- CCTV DVR is equipped with an Adapter, an Adapt cable, an SATA cable, and a Remote controller
- Security Digital Video Recorder has both features of digital video recorder(DVR) and digital video server(DVS)
How to Install CCTV Security Systems?
A CCTV (closed-circuit television) camera system is a system of cameras that send signals to a specified monitor, used for surveillance in shopping malls, banks, government offices and even homes to ensure safety and keep control of happenings on the premises. A variety of system types are available, from analog and digital to wired and wireless. Each contains the essential components of camera, lens, monitor and cables, if a wired system. Installation takes five to ten minutes requiring only a few steps
- Mark sports for the screws. Place the mounting brackets for each camera against the wall in the desired locations. Draw a small mark with a pencil indicating where the screws will go.
- Drill pilot holes (small holes drilled into a surface to act as a guide for the screws) into the marks for each screw. Secure the mounting brackets by screwing them into place. Drill a hole for the camera feed wire near the mounting brackets.
- Attach each camera to its mounting bracket. Make sure it is secure. Run the feed wire through the drilled hole to the monitor. Tighten and secure the wire to the floor, ceiling, or wall using wall clips or staples. Make sure very little of the wire is left exposed.
- Plug the wire into the monitor and turn on your system. Adjust cameras as needed.
- Install a wireless system by simply placing the cameras where you desire and turning them on. Installation of the accompanied software onto the monitor is needed to configure the monitor to pick up the camera's signal
- 1 x 8CH H.264 Surveillance Network 240FPS Security CCTV DVR
- 1 x Mouse for DVR
- 1 x Remote Control for DVR
- 1 x Power Adapter for DVR
- 1 x Power Cable for DVR
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 213.56||USD$ 205.93||USD$ 198.30||USD$ 188.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.