Customers Also Bought
- Video Frequency Input: PAL/NTSC
- Compression: MPEG 4 / H.264
- Video Input: 16 channel per Card. Stackable 32 Channels at most
- Video Output: VGA display and TV out
- Resolution: CIF (352 x 288), QCIF (176 x 144)
- Audio Input: 1 Channel from Sound Card
- Frames: 100fps (PAL) 120fps, (NTSC) at most
- Code Output: 2kbps-1000kbps (CIF) or 70kbps-4000kbps (QCIF)
- Display: Full Screen or 1/4/6/9/10/13/16/25/32 Split Screens
- Picture Adjustment: Adjust Brightness / Contrast / Hue / Saturation independently
- Alarm I/O: Not available Temporarily
- Operation System: Windows 2000 / x P
- Hardware Watchdog: System will reboot Automatically
- Recording Safety: Recorded files are Watermark protected
- Graphics Resolution: 320 x 480
- Image Sampling: 16KHz
- Network: PSTN, ISDN, DDN, ADSL, LAN
- TV Output: Rotational TV output from each Channel
- Recording Safety: Recorded files are watermark protected
- Adopt advanced MPEG-4 / H264 compression technology to realize real time recording
- Fle x ible configuration, 1-32 Channels of videos selectable
- Special color management, color of each video is adjustable
- Complete settings of surveillance mode, to realize auto surveillance and recording
- Freely change the sequence of the videos
- Electronic map and alarm pop-up modes, when alarm is triggered, the linked cameras (pictures) will flicker accordingly
- Video shielding function, administrator can set some important locations to be "Unauthorized". Then even if the videos are recorded, users cannot see or playback the relative videos
- Intelligent search in recorded files
- Motion detection settings
- Direct PTZ / lens settings from the Software interface
- Software support screen lock and auto log-off
- Real time voice recording
- Powerful surveillance functions over internet
- Remote control of PTZ / lens, remote surveillance and recording, remote playback of recording files from the server
- Support two way conversations from server side to client side
- Support setting multiple levels of rights to different users
- This 16 channel DVR card adopted the latest high-tech chip, with a high-definition picture quality, as well as a fast running speed
- This is a Brand new Digital Video Capture Card with 16 channel video input, 1 channel audio input, 4 channel real-time, 100FPS, 320 x 480 graphics resolution software DVR card adopt advanced MPEG-4/H264 compression technology has V8 series integrate multiple functions
- This DVR Video Capture Card supports video server that converts cctv camera to IP.The DVR video capture card is the core of your security monitoring system
- This 16 channel DVR card adopted the latest high-tech chip, with a high-definition picture quality, as well as a fast running speed. This 16 channel DVR card can be easily installed inside the computer, so does the included software
What Is the Purpose of a Video Capture Card?
Video capture cards are computer peripherals which allow you to input video signals from various sources into your computer for use with various pieces of audio/visual software. They are used for common tasks like digitizing home movies or recording television programs. They have become widespread and affordable in concert with the growth of the home digital media market, and a variety of types are now affordable for personal use
- Function: Video sources like DVD players, VCRs, video cameras and television receivers can be physically plugged into video capture cards. The card makes the video information available to software in the computer. The software can then use the video data for a variety of purposes including digital storage, on-screen viewing of live video signals, and transmission of video signals over the Internet. Common uses for video capture cards include scheduled recording of television programs, Internet-based video conferencing, sharing and storage of home videos, and video security systems.
- History: Until the early 1990s, video capture cards were too expensive to be accessible to most home users. But by the introduction of the TiVo system in 1999, digital video capture had become a feasible endeavour for many personal computer systems. Since then, high-end cards for capturing up to 1080p resolution have emerged to complement technologies like HDTV and Blu-Ray.
- Identification: Video capture cards are different from regular computer video cards because they accept input, not output. However, some cards include both input and output, and there are many types of physical connectors accepted by different cards, so distinguishing a capture card from a regular video card can be challenging. Most cards include a symbol or word next to each port that indicates whether it is for input or output. Most operating systems also provide a software tool to inspect the available peripherals to see if a video capture card is present
- Types: Capture cards distinguish themselves primarily by the type of input(s) they accept, and by the way they interface to your computer. Video input types include composite, component, cable TV, S-Video, VGA, FireWire, DVI and HDMI. Computer interface types include internal connections like PCI and external units which connect via USB or FireWire. Another key characteristic is whether a card digitizes analog inputs like composite or cable TV, or can only capture digital inputs like FireWire and DVI
- Features: A video capture card's performance can be judged principally by the resolution and frame rate at which it can capture. Other features include simultaneous input and output of video, called Video In Video Out or VIVO, and the support of multiple inputs on one card. In addition, some video capture cards are developed with matching software packages that can most effectively utilize the card's capabilities, and may enable functionality like automatic recording of scheduled television programs and simultaneous monitoring of multiple security cameras
Definition of a Video Capture Card
Many electronic devices offer video applications. Computers provide many such applications, and can communicate with other video devices via a number of interface technologies. A video capture card is one type of interface device computers use
- Definition: A video capture card, sometimes referred to as a video capture board, is an expansion card that provides input and output connections for analog and digital video. An expansion card is an interface card or adapter that plugs into the motherboard and enables peripherals, or hardware devices such as video cards and graphics cards, to be attached for added computer enhancement
- Function: Video capture cards are used to capture screen shots and video files on a computer via an external video source. The video source depends on the input types specified by the video card. Most cards will allow capture from any source with standard video and audio-out cable connections, such as VCRs, DVD players, camcorders and other common electronic video devices
- Applications: Applications for video capture cards include source conversion into analog or digital media, such as converting a VHS tape into a DVD. Video capture cards can also be used for video editing, television tuning, or capturing video and audio for live Internet video streaming
How to Use a Capture Card
A capture card is used to transmit video images onto a computer for digital recording. Its main purposes are to convert analog video to digital and to act as a bridge for computers that cannot connect to standard video cables. Anyone looking to record video from a VCR tape, separate DVD player or game console so they can save and view it on a computer and post it online needs a capture card.
Things You'll Need:
- Video capture card
- Video cables
- Video source
- Connect the capture card to your computer. If this is a PCI card, which looks like a small motherboard, insert it into an available PCI slot on the computer. If you are using an external card, connect it to the computer with the card's built-in USB cable
- Attach the card to the video player, game console or other video source you want to record from. You can use a full RCA composite cable with yellow, white and red plugs, or an S-video cable with RCA audio cable (white and red plugs only). Connect the card to the video source's output
- Load the CD that came with the card into your computer and install the software on the disc. This software is needed for the computer to recognize the capture card's drivers. The software also includes a media viewing application
- Open the media application from the CD on your computer. Some capture cards will work with other programs like Windows Media Player or Quicktime Pro; check the card's manual to find out If you can and want to use one of those applications. Once the program you chose is open, go to its source menu and click on the capture card
- Activate your video source; play a video tape or DVD, or load a game into your console. Look for the video image to appear on the application's video screen
- Use the console buttons in the application window to record your video as it plays; the Record button usually has a circle on it. Once you are finished recording, go to the application's Edit menu to edit the video with the Cut, Paste and Delete options. Go the File menu to save it as a file
Tips & Warnings
- All Macintosh computers will use external capture cards
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing
- 1 x 16 Channel Software compression Card
- 1 x 1-8 Cams BNC
- 1 x 8-16 Cams BNC
- 1 x Driver CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.54||USD$ 43.03||USD$ 41.52||USD$ 39.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I got what I was looking for and I got it quick Thanks. The quality was good, but not the best. I am very happy with it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: These items worked well. I had issues with one but resolved the issue with vendor and was very happy with results.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Ordered this to replace a different brand that had broken in less than a month. So far this one is doing great!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This purchase was the best. excellent product. I have no complaints. Congratulations for service with a company so glad to buy. The product arrived right on time and in perfect condition
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I want to let every know that I was extremely impressed with customer service. They were truly interested in helping us out with our technical problem. I would purchase product from them at any time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've owned a few of these DVR cards, none delivered everything that they promised like this one does. Access over the internet is a breeze, I can really monitor my business from anywhere in the world where I have internet access. all the features are functional and I'm very pleased with this product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: This 16 channel DVR card using the latest hightech chip, with a high-definition picture quality, compression of high quality, small footprint, fast running speed. It performs as advertised, it was a quick and efficient way to connect my multiple low cost security cameras into one remotely managed system.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: It works and it's cheap. The card is great. It using the latest hightech chip, with a high-definition picture quality, compression of high quality, small footprint, fast running speed, it is a professional digital security product. I have connected cameras, and experimented with the system. It seems to work as advertised. very useful.
Was this review helpful?