Customers Also Bought
- This Digital Video Recorder is compatible with Simian/Windows Mobile/Linux, and most graphics cards
- P2P architecture used for monitoring by multiple mobile phones or computers simultaneously
- Dual-stream compression technique used to guarantee the smooth video
- Username and password are encrypted for a high-level security
- PTZ controlled by mobile phone supported
- This Digital Video Recorder Uses "Easy look" patent with DDNS resolution
- This is compatible with most main boards with Intel, AMD, VIA chipset
- One-key control interface DVR Card Board, easy and user-friendly
Display Frame Rate
NTSC: 120 fps (4x30 fps) & PAL: 100 fps (4x25 fps)
Recording Frame Rate
NTSC: 30 fps/ch & PAL: 25 fps/ch
704 x 576(PAL)&640 x 480(NTSC)
352 x 288(PAL)&320 x 240(NTSC)
Manual, Timer, Activated, Motion detection
140 x 120 x 19mm / 5.5 x 4.7 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- One-key control interface DVR Card, easy and user-friendly, compatible to Simian/Windows Mobile/Linux, and most graphics cards
- Dual-stream compression technique adopted to ensure the smooth video, username and password are encrypted for high-level security
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing
- 1 x Mobile Digital Video Recorder DVR Card Board
- 1 x Adapter Cable
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.70||USD$ 28.80||USD$ 27.89||USD$ 26.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.