Customers Also Bought
- O/S: Windows XP PRO (recommended)
- V/I: Multi-channel PAL/NTSC video input
- V/O: Support secondary display device
- A/I: 8/16 channel (open and closed optional) alarm input, can be extended to 32 channel
- A/O: 8/16 channel (open and closed optional) alarm output, can be extended to 32 channel
- Resolution: 352 x 288dpi (PAL), 352 x 240dpi (NTSC)
- Display Mode: Real time display, one-picture display/four- picture display/six-picture display/eight-picture display/nine-picture display/ten-picture display/twelve-picture display/sixteen-picture display/twenty-picture display/twenty-five-picture display/sixty-two-picture display/full screen display, Locking, security and picture switching function
- Image Information: Camera name, date/time, video and alarm status, confidential covered area
- Time Indicator: Display current time and position adjustable) :X(0-180),Y(0-270),save them in the video images. Adjustable time display brightness and transparency
- Camera Name: Display camera name and position adjustable) :X(0-180),Y(0-270),save them in the video images. Adjustable time display brightness and transparency
- Shielding: Two size of shielding area:128 x 64 and 64 x 32; save position(adjustable(0-220),Y(0-220) in the video images; adjustable shielding background color
- Record Mode: Continuous record, scheduled record, alarm linkage record, detection record, hard disk overwrite record, auto record when power on
- Video Quality: Set the image quality to be best, better, normal, bad or worst
- Compression: H.264
- Video Medium: Hard disk with capacity unlimited
- Retrieval Playback: Retrieval and display according to the time; playback many pictures in one screen, playback by frame, quick playback, slow playback, single screen amplification, partial enlargement, single image saving, remote playback
- Backup: Backup to other hard disk or CD, DVD
- PTZ Control: With RS - 232 terminals connect to the decoder by 485 communication to control the PTZ
- Dynamic Perception: 99 perceptual area and 9 sensitivity levels for the user to set; adjustable record time, support scheduled record
- Alarm Mode: Glass broken alarm, infrared alarm, vibration alarm, signal loss alarm, alarm signal upload, linkage alarm and multiple output , alarm continuous record and output time adjustable
- E-map: Alarm automatically pop-up e-map, 36 alarm area can be arbitrarily set
- Upload Mode: Help signal upload, open signal upload, alarm event upload
- Remote Network Connection: PSTN, ISDN, ADSL, DDN, INTENET, OPTICAL FIBER
- Networking: Real-time monitoring, remote playback, remote record, remote PTZ control, remote video regulation
- Remote Alarm: Image reminder and sound alarm
- Remote Control: Remote control air conditioning, entrance, lobby lamp, advertisement lamp, remote shutdown and restart the outlet server
- System Protection: Multilevel password management to realize unattended operation: power off shutdown can save all record files; restart and recover to record status when power on; auto restart when the system closed
- Seamless Connection: Replace video files with seamless connection technology, to ensure the video quality
- Compression: H.264/MPEG 4;
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 16:9 widescreen, 16:10 widescreen;
- Preview resolution(adjustable);
704 x 576(PAL), 740 x 480(NTSC);
352 x 288(PAL), 370 x 240(NTSC):
- Video Resolution:
704 x 576(PAL), 740 x 480(NTSC);
352 x 288(PAL), 370 x 240(NTSC);
- One PC can install multiple cards and have up to 12 channels or 48 channels
- Support one to 36 picture display in one screen, full screen display, auto flip
- Display/Record/Playback multi-channels in one screen; Support multiple PTZ control and alarm boxes to realize linkage alarm
- Various Recording Modes: continuous recording, scheduled recording and motion triggered recording
- Each camera's name can be set as you like
- Recording DVR Card supports video source in PAL and NTSC format. 100fps CIF for PAL format to realize real time record and playback
- Video images adjustment make the image more clearly
- Multi levels of quality available. Higher level provides clear images and bigger files.
- Motion alarm record and sound alarm output, adjustable alarm record sensitivity, adjustable time for scheduled record and delay record
- Intelligent retrieval, user can select playback files according to its Date, Channel, and Recording mode. The Recording DVR Card will auto list all the eligible files that matches users specifications.
- With functions of local amplifier and playback by frame; user can choose the display mode: rapid, slow or regular
- The user can snapshot, backup and edit the playing file
- Recording DVR Card Support remote monitoring, remote control the lens, color, manual record, and computer restart
- One PC can install multi hard disks with the maximum capacity
- The hard disk can be fully used trough the maximum and minimum setting
- Automatically create the log file (user operation log, system log, remote control log)to facilitate query operation
- User can set the system shutdown and restart time arbitrarily
- The Video Capture Card can be set to automatically start each time windows starts-up and shutdown when power off. When power on, the system will restart and recover video automatically.
- Reliable hardware and stable software
- Low hardware requirements, 48 channel's recording occupy only 75% CPU
- PCI DVR Card can effectively prevent system brush caused by repeated operation
- Surveillance Digital 4Ch H.264 CCTV Real-time Recording DVR Card
- Video capture card chip, Recording DVR Card can be used in security monitoring, medical care, transport, banking, etc
- System can effectively prevent system brush caused by repeated operation
- MicroPac Tech PC to TV can also record, now you can watch TV on your monitor and record your favorite show at the same time
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots.
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements.
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot.
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing.
- 1 x 4 Channel DVR Card
- 1 x 4Ch BNC Video and 4Ch RCA Audio Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.99||USD$ 17.27||USD$ 16.55||USD$ 15.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.