- 16 Channel H.264 DVR & 16 CCTV Cameras Security System, great for watching the house for you
- Video Input: 16CH
- Compression Algorithm: H.264 Baseline
- Playback Resolution: PAL: 352288(CIF) NTSC: 352240(CIF)
- Video Output: 1 VGA output, 1 TV output (RCA or BNC connector), 1Vp-p, 75Ω.
- Frame Rate: 25F/S/CH (PAL, SECAM) 1, 3, 6, 12, 25, and customize.
- Video Output Bitrates: 32kbps-512kbps
- Compression Algorithm: G.726 ADPCM
- Audio Input: 4 chs, RCA connector, 2Vp-p, 600Ω
- Audio Output: 1 ch audio output, RCA connector, 2Vp-p, 600Ω
- Voice Intercom: N/A
- Output Sampling Rate: 8KHz
- Audio Output: Monophonic
- Sample Size: 16bit
- Network Port: 1 10/100M RJ45 port
- Communication Port: 1 RS232 port, 2 USB connector, 2 SATA interface
- Alarm Input: 16CH
- Alarm Output: 1 chs, relay: 30VDC 1A, 125VAC 1A
- Working Voltage: DC12V10%
- Working Humidity: 10%~90%
- Working Temperature: 0℃~+50℃
- Support HDD: 1T2
- Power Consumption: < 48W
- Backup: USB-HDD, Network Backup, USB backup
- Operating System: Embedded Linux Operating System
- Language: Chinese, English, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- H.264 SOC video compression algorithm, low power consumption, etc
- Linux RTOS, good network transmission performance, high stability
- User-friendly design, mousepanel, and IR controller operation supported
- SATA HDD supported, support large capacity HDD with 1.5T
- GUI interface, multi-language selection, menu remarks supported
- Support motion detection, OSD, mosaic, synchronously monitor
- USB flash drive backup, remote backup
- Manual record, timing record, alarm record
- Multi-plex: Support preview, playback, backup, network transmission simultaneously
- Support multi-channel playback, support fast forward, rewind, slow forward, single frame forward, search by record mode, time, date, and so on
- Support VGA output, monitor output, S-Video output simultaneously
- Support DHCP, PPPoE, TCP/UDP network transmission protocols
- Come with a remote control and a mouse, easy and convenient to operate the DVR Cameras Security System
- Size of the DVR
- Basic structure of the DVR
1/4 Inch SHARP CCD Camera:
- Horizontal Definition: 420 Lines
- IR LEDs: 12 PCS
- Image Device: 1/4 Inch SHARP CCD
- Power Supply: DC 12 V
- Motor Output: Max. 2W
- Rotation Angle: Horizontal:(manual)0°~360°,(auto)30°~350°
- Rotation Speed: 3.5°/s~20°/s
- Dimension: 105x80mm
- Operation Temp: -10℃~+50℃
- Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- Remote Distance: 5m
- Lens: 3.6mm
- The camera can revolve automat-ically or manually, Make wide range scanning
- The revolving speed and rotatable angle can be adjusted easily through owner controller
- Input power supply is DC 12 V (shared with camera)
- The dome scanner can be set auto-revolving angle by pressing ANGLE button in auto-revolving module.There are six selections. They are 30,° 60°, 90°, 180°, 270°, and 350°, respectively
- With all the accessories here, the CCTV Cameras Security System is easy to install
1/4 Sharp Color CCD Camera:
- CCD: 1/4 Sharp Color CCD
- Pixels: PAL:500(H)x582(v) / NTSC:510(H)x492(v)
- Resolution: 420 TVL
- Mini. Illumination: 0 Lux (IR LED on)
- Lens: 3.6/6 mm option
- IR Distance: 20-25 Meters
- LED: 30EA option
- Waterproof: IP57
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Sync. System: Internal
- Electric Shutter: 1/50(1/60)1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto
- Power: DC12V
- Storage Temp.: -20℃~ +60℃
- Operating Temp: -10℃~ +50℃
- Adopting high-quality components and advanced circuit design technology
- High isolation, excellent interference resistance ability, excellent shielding quality
- Suitable for family, hotel, singing hall, shopping mall, school, factory, etc
- High definition camera provides HD pictures for you
- Length: 15m
- Video Connection: BNC Male on both ends
- This 15 meter camera cable is pre-terminated with BNC plugs for video signal and 2.1mm jack plug and socket for 12 volt camera power
- It can be used for cameras requiring up to 2 amps without suffering from excessive volt drop (check the current demand of our cameras by clicking on the technical specification link below)
- These leads are heavy duty co-axial versions virtually immune to inductive interference and do not suffer from excessive volt drop when used with Night vision cameras requiring high currents for their infra-red illuminators
- The cable comes premade with 5.5mm power connections (male on one end, female on the other) and male BNC connections on each end. With these cables theres no need to cut wires. Simply plug and play
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.0A
- Output: 12V-3.0A
- Risk of electronic shock do not open for USE with information technology equipment only
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x Digital Video Recorder
- 4 x 1/4in SHARP CCD DOME Security Cameras
- 12 x 1/4in SHARP CCD Waterproof IR Cameras
- 1 x Seagate 1TB HDD
- 16 x 15M Power Cables
- 4 x AC/DC Adapters
General Model INS-16SYS08 Spec Condition New Type DVR & Cameras Security System Parameters
Video Input: 16CH
Compression Algorithm: H.264 Baseline
Playback Resolution: PAL: 352288(CIF) NTSC: 352240(CIF)
Video Output: 1 VGA output, 1 TV output (RCA or BNC connector), 1Vp-p, 75Ω.
Frame Rate: 25F/S/CH (PAL, SECAM) 1, 3, 6, 12, 25, and customize.
Video Output Bitrates: 32kbps-512kbps
Compression Algorithm: G.726 ADPCM
Audio Input: 4 chs, RCA connector, 2Vp-p, 600Ω
Audio Output: 1 ch audio output, RCA connector, 2Vp-p, 600Ω
Voice Intercom: N/A
Output Sampling Rate: 8KHz
Audio Output: Monophonic
Sample Size: 16bit
Network Port: 1 10/100M RJ45 port
Communication Port: 1 RS232 port, 2 USB connector, 2 SATA interface
Alarm Input: 16CH
Alarm Output: 1 chs, relay: 30VDC 1A, 125VAC 1A
Working Voltage: DC12V10%
Working Humidity: 10%~90%
Working Temperature: 0℃~+50℃
Support HDD: 1T2
Power Consumption: < 48W
Backup: USB-HDD, Network Backup, USB backup
Operating System: Embedded Linux Operating System
Language: Chinese, English, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German
1/4 Inch SHARP CCD Camera:
Horizontal Definition: 420 Lines
IR LEDs: 12 PCS
Image Device: 1/4 Inch SHARP CCD
Power Supply: DC 12 V
Motor Output: Max. 2W
Rotation Angle: Horizontal:(manual)0°~360°,(auto)30°~350°
Rotation Speed: 3.5°/s~20°/s
Operation Temp: -10℃~+50℃
Illumination: 1.0 Lux
Remote Distance: 5m
1/4 Sharp Color CCD Camera:
CCD: 1/4 Sharp Color CCD
Pixels: PAL:500(H)x582(v) / NTSC:510(H)x492(v)
Resolution: 420 TVL
Mini. Illumination: 0 Lux (IR LED on)
Lens: 3.6/6 mm option
IR Distance: 20-25 Meters
LED: 30EA option
TV System: PAL/NTSC
S/N Ratio: >48dB
Sync. System: Internal
Electric Shutter: 1/50(1/60)1/100,000(Sec.)
White Balance: Auto
Storage Temp.: -20℃~ +60℃
Operating Temp: -10℃~ +50℃
Video Connection: BNC Male on both ends
Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.0A
H.264 SOC video compression algorithm, low power consumption, etc
Linux RTOS, good network transmission performance, high stability
User-friendly design, mousepanel, and IR controller operation supported
SATA HDD supported, support large capacity HDD with 1.5T
GUI interface, multi-language selection, menu remarks supported
Support motion detection, OSD, mosaic, synchronously monitor
USB flash drive backup, remote backup
Manual record, timing record, alarm record
Multi-plex: Support preview, playback, backup, network transmission simultaneously
Support multi-channel playback, support fast forward, rewind, slow forward, single frame forward, search by record mode, time, date, and so on
Support VGA output, monitor output, S-Video output simultaneously
Support DHCP, PPPoE, TCP/UDP network transmission protocols
1/4 Inch SHARP CCD Camera:
The camera can revolve automat-ically or manually, Make wide range scanning
The revolving speed and rotatable angle can be adjusted easily through owner controller
Input power supply is DC 12 V (shared with camera)
The dome scanner can be set auto-revolving angle by pressing ANGLE button in auto-revolving module.There are six selections. They are 30,° 60°, 90°, 180°, 270°, and 350°, respectively
1/4 Sharp Color CCD Camera:
Adopting high-quality components and advanced circuit design technology
High isolation, excellent interference resistance ability, excellent shielding quality
Suitable for family, hotel, singing hall, shopping mall, school, factory, etc
This 15 meter camera cable is pre-terminated with BNC plugs for video signal and 2.1mm jack plug and socket for 12 volt camera power
It can be used for cameras requiring up to 2 amps without suffering from excessive volt drop (check the current demand of our cameras by clicking on the technical specification link below)
These leads are heavy duty co-axial versions virtually immune to inductive interference and donot suffer from excessive volt drop when used with Night vision cameras requiring high currents for their infra-red illuminators
The cable comes premade with 5.5mm power connections (male on one end, female on the other) and male BNC connections on each end. With these cables theres no need to cut wires. Simply plug and play
Risk of electronic shock do not open for USE with information technology equipment only
Packaging Package Included 1 x Digital Video Recorder
4 x 1/4in SHARP CCD DOME Security Cameras
12 x 1/4in SHARP CCD Waterproof IR Cameras
1 x Seagate 1TB HDD
16 x 15M Power Cables
4 x AC/DC Adapters
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 10.445.700||Rp 9.962.200||Rp 9.478.600||Rp 8.833.900|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have worked with cameras my entire life and would not recommend anything else. The quality and ease of use is unmatched. My wife uses the system daily from her cell phone. TRUST me, if she can do it, ANYONE can! I sometimes have to travel. I thoroughly enjoy being able to watch my son leave for school or see my wife blow kisses at the camera when she leaves for work. It makes me feel like I am right around the corner.
Was this review helpful?
Carole Van Camp
Bought this item on04-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Old Wilife cameras work great! <br/>New cameras have serious powerline problems. My new camera(alert) will not work except on only a few outlets. Support says too bad. My $300 camera is now worthless. I reinstalled my old camera <br/> <br/>Minor problem solved. New cameras working fine.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: My daughter had a little problem with "friends" toilet-papering our house every weekend (yeah, pretty much every weekend), so I was looking for a reasonable quality, easy to install, low light capable video system. I was partway through installing it on a Friday night (only one camera up, cable hanging down the house, camera not pointed correctly) and video-ed the TP'ers in the act. Video was clear enough (even though it was dark) to identify the culprits. After a couple of phone calls, they came back the next day and spent 3 hours cleaning the trees. Since then, 4 weeks later, no TP events. Amazing how word spreads in the high school. System is very easy to install and configure, with a very good daylight picture. Low light picture is blurry when there is movement, probably due to slow frame speed on the camera. I'm buying a faster SD card to see if that helps. The software is very intuitive and easy to use/configure. Overall the system has been great and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a hard review for me to write. Not because I had problems setting up this security system, but because it was so easy. I just followed the on screen prompts when I installed the software and I was literally up and running in just over ten minutes. Well, if you don't count mounting the camera and figuring out how to get power to it. My hubby had to do a little creative work with a long extension cord, but that's another story. <br/> <br/>The picture quality is good and since we have motion lights, even at night we have no problem seeing who is at the door. And my Hubby Dub set it up so that we can use our iPhone to see what's going on outside. I have to say that I never thought I'd ever want a security camera outside, but seeing who's at the door when you're clear across the house, upstairs or in the backyard is really convient. Five stars.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great product. Does what it says, and then some. Reliable almost to a fault; I get emailed snapshots very quickly; most of the time they arrive on my phone in under a minute. I didn't bother with the paid service; the free server is more than adequate for my needs. <br/>2 small caveats - the night vision doesn't have a lot of range. I'm thinking of buying a separate IR illuminator to see if that helps. And, echoing others' concerns posted here, the mounts are not well-designed at all. There's definitely room for improvement there. <br/> <br/>Still, well worth the price, and deserving of five stars.
Was this review helpful?