Customers Also Bought
- 4 Channel Real-time MJPEG 7inch LCD Monitor DVR Security System with 1TB HDD and 4 Pcs Hi-Res Night Vision CCD Surveillance Camera
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Compression: MJPEG
- Video I/O: NTSC: 4CH BNC Input/1CH BNC output, 1CH S-video output; PAL: 4CH BNC Input/1CH BNC output, 1CH S-video output
- Audio I/O: 4CH BNC Input/ 1CH BNC Output
- Displaying Speed: NTSC: 120 FPS(4 x 30 FPS) ; PAL: 100 FPS(4 x 25 FPS)
- Recording Speed: NTSC:30 FPS 4 x 30=120FPS; PAL:25 FPS 4 x 25=100FPS
- Recording Mode: Manual, Scheduling, Alarm, Motion &Detection;
- Image Quality: High, Middle, Low are selectable
- Recording Resolution: 704 x 240, 352 x 240(NTSC) 704 x 288, 352 x 288(PAL)
- Playing Mode: 1CH or 4 CH (Dualplex)
- Search Mode: By Time/ Event /Channel
- HDD: > 200G,ATA-100(Without HDD)
- Alarm I/O: 4CH Input/1CH Output
- Network: IE/PPPOE/DDNS
- Remote Control: YES
- Mouse Control: PS/2
- USB Backup: USB2.0
- PTZ Control: PELCO-D, PELCO-P, B01, SAMSUNG
- Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English
- Monitor: 7 inch hidden LCD monitor (China Patent NO.200730174963.4)
- SATA Backup: YES
- Software Upgrade: USB
- Power Suplly: 12V/ 4A DC
- Working Temperature: -25℃ ~ +50℃
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%
- Advanced RTOS, Motion JPEG compression DVR Security System
- The DVR Security System supports CIF ,Half-D1
- Real time recording, 4CH Video Input & 4CH Audio Input
- USB to upgrade software
- The LCD Monitor DVR features PS/2 Mouse control, PTZ and network function
- Perfect alarm and operation log are convenient for analyze and detection
- Watch-dog built-inside, Multi- language versions are selectable
- Built in 7 inch hidden LCD monitor, convenient for using (China Patent NO.200730174963.4).
- The DVR Security System is applied in small surveillance area, such as House, Small Super Market, Gas Station, Villa, etc.
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Chip
- Horizontal Resolution: 540TV Line
- Number of LEDs: 48PCS IR LEDs
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux
- S/N Ratio: >=48dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(60)-1/100,000s
- Lens: 6mm
- Power Voltage: 12VDC
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75ohm BNC
- Image Device: 1/3 inch Sony CCD, with 24 white Lamps
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V)
- NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz
- NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency(Vertical): PAL: 50Hz
- NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 8mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V 1000mA
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the Camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device. Pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment
- This equipment generates, users, and can Radiate radio frequency energy and ,if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to Radio communications
- Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense
- Interface: SATA 3 GB/s
- Cache: 32MB
- Capacity: 1TB
- Areal Density (avg): 345 GB/in2
- Guaranteed Sectors: 1,953,525,168
- Spin Speed (RPM): 7200 RPM
- Random Read Seek Time: <8.5ms
- Random Write Seek Time: <9.5ms
- Unrecoverable Read Errors: 1 in 1014
- Annual Failure Rate: 0.80%
- Maximum Start Current, DC: 2.0
- Acoustics (Idle Volume): 2.7bels
- Acoustics (Seek Volume): 2.8bels
- Length: 20m
- Video Connection: BNC Male on both ends
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 1.0A
- Output: 12V-3.0A
- 1 x Digital Video Recorder
- 2 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 2 x 20m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 1 x SATA (Serial ATA) Interface Seagate 1TB Hard Drive
- 4 x Security CCTV Cameras
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 639.66||USD$ 611.45||USD$ 583.24||USD$ 545.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?