Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3in SONY CCD, with 24 white Lamps
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V) NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency(Vertical): PAL: 50Hz NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 8mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V 1000mA
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the Camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- Video Input: 8 Channel video inputs
- Audio Input: 8 Channel audio input
- Single Frame Rate: 25 Frames / second (PAL) / 30 frames / second (NTSC)
- Display Resolution: 704 x 288 (PAL), 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- Video Resolution: 352 x 288 (PAL), 320 x 240 (NTSC)
- Disk Occupancy: 150-200M / Road / hour
- Total Resources: 200 Frame
- A card 8-way, audio and video synchronization
- The total resources of 200 frame
- Using TW6802B Chip
- H.264 compression format
- It is compatible with AMD and so on the surface of virtually all of the motherboard world
- Support for integrated graphics, Vista system
- To support remote centralized management, but also do not have to open router ports
- 1 x 8 Channel DVR Video Capture Card
- 8 x 1/in SONY CCD 420TVL IR Dome Color Cameras
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 516.08||USD$ 495.28||USD$ 474.49||USD$ 446.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do your DVR Cards compare to other cards?
Purchasing a low priced DVR card from another company may appear like a good deal, but not all PCI cards are created equal. Some competitors used false and misleading performance claims indicating their products were high speed, when in fact they were not. There were reports of slow video speeds, blurry images, poor playback features, insufficient data storage and frequent system crashes, with competitive products that cost less. We sell only professional grade DVR products.
- What is the difference between video compression methods?
There are two elements when it comes to video compression. The first is picture quality, and the second is file size.
- Why is Focal Lens important?
If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.