Customers Also Bought
- Ear Coupling: Ear Hanging
- Standby Mode: Double
- Compatible: E71 E72 E7-00 N8 C7-00 C6-00 5800 5230 5530
- Talking Time: 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 120 Hours
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- HFP: 1.5 & 1.1
- Effective Distance: 10.0m/32.8ft
- Version: 2.1+EDR
- Battery: 1 x 90mAh Li-battery
- Size: 61.8 x 17.4 x 6.9mm/2.4 x 0.7 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- Earphone Plug Diameter: 2.0mm
- Color: Black
- This unilateral wireless bluetooth earphone allows you to pick up phone calls without holding the cell phone close to your ear
- The technical design makes for the production of high-quality sound and clear voice in the noisy environment
- The bluetooth earphone is designed for accurate sound and it is harmless to your ears
- The best bluetooth earphone makes you comfortable while delivering high quality sound and you can also enjoy music with it
- This kind of unilateral bluetooth earphone is adjustable so that you can wear them on the right ear or left ear
- The perfect bluetooth headset will help to free from hands when you are working
- This is an OEM product
- The bluetooth earphone is comfortable to wear and can provide high quality sound
- It is easy to carry and bring you much convenience especially you are driving a car holding many files in your hands
- The adjustable microphone makes it attractive and practical to use in daily life
- It features a noise-canceling microphone, which is suitable for chatting when you are in the noisy environment
- Before you use it, you'd better get it charged to ensure longtime use
How Does a Bluetooth Headset Work:
The Personal Area Network:
- The cornerstone of Bluetooth technology is the Personal Area Network, or PAN, which creates a short range network that is accessible by all devices using the Bluetooth protocol. This is why Bluetooth headsets can be used with computers, cell phones, or even a PlayStation 3. However, before this network can be formed, connections must be formed
- In order to get your headset to work with specific devices, you have to create an initial connection. This process is known as "syncing" When you sync your headset with a device capable of receiving Bluetooth information, then you are creating an invisible link between the two devices. This link can be a part of a larger PAN that includes other devices, or as is often the case with Bluetooth headsets designed for cell phone use, the PAN is a simple one way link that sends data from the headset to the phone
- A Bluetooth headset transmits information that comes through it to the phone, PC, or console that it is synced with. The information is then transmitted through the receiving device's own Bluetooth-specific transmission method to make sure that the information gets where it needs to go. Although the process sounds complex, information in this sort of network only flows one way, and the Bluetooth signal only facilitates the initial transfer of this data. Specialized protocols and software handle the rest
How to Compare Bluetooth Stereo Headsets:
- Compare features common to all Bluetooth headsets, whether mono or stereo. What are the standby and talk times? What is the maximum range between device and headset? Does the headset support hands-free applications, such as voice dial
- Consider the sources from which you stream audio. The Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) allows you to listen to music, make a call or switch between the two. The Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) also lets you control volume, playback and other functions for equipment such as stereo systems and TVs
- Compare size and fit. Do you prefer small earbuds, large headphones that completely cover your ears or something in between? Are over-the-head or behind-the-neck headphones more comfortable? Are controls within easy reach
- How will you use your new headset? If you listen to music while jogging or playing sports, fit is very important. In noisy surroundings, you need a headset equipped with noise reduction technology. Try different headsets to see how they feel and, most importantly, how they sound
- 1 x Bluetooth Earphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.95||USD$ 11.77||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 11.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.