Customers Also Bought
- The shape of the crystal stud earrings is in retro style
- Crystal as the decorate of the crystal stud earrings is very popular
- This small stud earrings can catch the eyesight easily
- This white stud earrings is a nice accessory that you must have
- Made with fine workmanship, the fashion crystal stud earrings can be used for a long time
- Material: Synthetic Crystal
- Beautiful bowknot shape of the fashion earrings
- A nice accessory for your elegant style
- This earrings is fashion and cute
- The perfect accessory to display your class and style at your next formal event
How to Sterilize Earrings?
- Depending on the material, you can use several solutions to sterilize earrings and other body jewelry. Many people consider ionic jewelry cleaners an excellent way to clean jewelry, but they do not sterilize or disinfect. Boiling water and bleach solutions can be used to clean and sterilize. Rubbing alcohol can be used to wipe down the posts of earrings, but it can sometimes cause certain gemstones to look cloudy. Vinegar is an amazing and natural cleaner that has antibacterial properties and is safe to use earrings and other jewelry of any material..
- Pour white distilled vinegar into the glass dish. You only need enough vinegar to completely submerge the earrings or other jewelry.
- Place earrings or other jewelry into the vinegar.
- Allow to soak in the vinegar for about five to ten minutes.
- Remove earrings and rinse thoroughly.
How to Remove Stuck Earrings?
- Sometimes stud earrings can become stuck in ears. This occurrence is particularly common in ears that have been recently pierced. As the holes heal, they produce fluid and the skin tightens, making it difficult to remove the earrings at first. The key to removing stuck earrings is to be patient and gentle. A rough approach could cause serious injury and even promote infection. If the ears appear to be red, swollen or bloody, seek professional medical help as these symptoms point to infection.
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water. Dry them thoroughly. This step prevents infection, especially if the piercings are new or still healing.
- Wet down a cotton swab with warm water and swipe the cotton swab around the front and back of the post. Soak a fresh swab in piecing disinfectant and rub it on the front and back of the earlobe, making sure to get underneath the front of the post and the clasp, if possible.
- Grab onto clasp, pinching the front of the post and the earlobe with your other hand. Gently attempt to turn the clasp in a circle on the post to loosen it. Work the clasp back and forth in a gentle seesawing motion until it works its way to the tip of the post. Tug gently on the clasp to release it. Use a cotton swab soaked in warm water to clean the area if it seems sticky or crusty while removing the clasp. If the skin appears to be healed over the clasp, get a doctor's help.
- Grab onto the front of the post with pinched fingers and gently twirl it in the hole until it spins somewhat freely. Swipe the front and back of the lobe with warm water, then lightly tug on the post until it slides from the hole. This may take some time if the hole is tight.
- Wipe down the front and back of the earlobe with warm water and piercing disinfectant. Dry with a soft washcloth, then treat the lobes with antiseptic ointment if they appear red or swollen.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always seek a doctor's assistance if a piercing appears to be infected or if the stuck earring cannot be released using this method. Forcing the earring or removing it incorrectly can cause serious injury.
- 1 x Pair of Earrings
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 6.74||USD$ 6.10||USD$ 5.24||USD$ 5.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.