Customers Also Bought
- Reader Format: Support PDE/TXT/EPUP/HTM/PDB/MOBI, Cartoons, Magazine etc.
- Video Format: Support AVI/RM/RMVB/WMV/MP4/VOB
- Music Format: Support MP3, WMA, WAV, APE etc.
- Photo: Support JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG etc.
- Interface: HDMI/USB OTG/TF Card/Headphone
- Memory: 4GB
- Display Size: 8"
- Resolution: 800 x 600
- Color: Black
- Other Function: Dictionary/PDF reader/Calendar/Game
- Size: 215 x 170 x 12mm/8.5 x 6.7 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Support music and photo browse in-phase
- It can support AVI/RM/RMVB/WMV/MP4/VOB audio format
- The eBook reader is using mechanical key
- Easy to carry and use with suitable size
- This reader will be your best choice
- The color eBook reader can support music, picture, photo and video
- This LCD eBook reader makes it easy to read favorite books on the road
- With very thin shape, this eBook reader is very smart which is easy to carry
- With simple operation buttons, you can easily operate the eBook reader
- The high resolution screen gives you sharper images, especially when playing HD video
- This eBook reader is made of good workmanship which is durable and can be used for a long time
- The eBook reader furnished with accessories is convenient for you to charge or download files
How to Choose the E-Reader:
With the advances made in wireless data and storage technology, the electronic book reading devices, or "E-book Readers," make it easy for readers to take their favorite books on the road. Unburdening its users of the need to carry around heavy books, the E-reader ushers in unprecedented reading convenience. It's portable and loaded with features that do not exist with traditional paper books. Due to the rise in popularity of the E-book readers, you can choose from many types of reader devices that fit your everyday needs and lifestyle
- Decide if you want to have annotate, read-aloud, touch screen and dictionary features that come with certain E-book readers. For example, the Nook and Sony Reader have touch screens and the ability to annotate within the book and pull up updated dictionaries. The Amazon Kindle can read the E-books aloud and has annotated and dictionary features. If you are purchasing another brand of E-book reader, consider the features on the device and ask yourself if they serve your needs and lifestyle
- Determine the battery life you want for your E-book reader. If you need a device with a longer battery life for traveling purposes, the Amazon Kindle and Sony E-readers have a 2-week battery life while the Barnes and Nobles nook only lasts 10 days. If you are purchasing another brand of E-readers, look for the posted battery life and seek one that fits your power needs
- Choose your desired screen size. Although you can change the size of the page and font, having an E-reader that has a bigger screen has its advantages and disadvantages. The larger screen size is heavier, is more power-hungry and is larger to carry. By contrast, the smaller screen size is lighter and uses less power, but the fonts may be smaller. Since a larger screen shows more of the book, there will be fewer page turns required
- Choose the book accessibility preferences for your E-book reader. If you are constantly traveling and away from your computer, you may want an E-reader that has Wi-Fi or wireless data capabilities. If you have access to a computer, you can opt for the cheaper E-reader with no built-in Wi-Fi or internet chip. You will need either a wireless or cable connection to download electronic books from the E-book marketplace
How to Use a Nook E-Book Reader:
The Nook e-book reader, a hand-held electronic device, provides a convenient way to store and peruse any number of electronic documents, including newspapers, magazines and, of course, books. While the Nook Color version is categorized as a tablet, the original Nook with its e-ink technology is a great choice, especially for heavy readers who may spend hours a day on it
- Set up your Nook by turning it on, accepting the terms of service, selecting your time zone and registering your Nook to your Barnes & Noble account. Create an account if you don't already have one; you need to synchronize your new e-book reader with your account in order to purchase reading material
- Explore the color menu beneath the main reading screen on your Nook reader. The first touch screen menu button is "The Daily," which is your Nook inbox. This is where your new periodicals are delivered, as well as any pertinent messages regarding your account, or books you've borrowed or loaned. Next are "My Library," "Reading Now," "Shop" and "Settings."
- Touch the "My Library" button to see books that you've purchased, downloaded for free or borrowed. If this is your first time using the Nook, there will only be a few titles here, typically samples of books you can buy. As you buy books and borrow them from friends, your library will grow and there will be more to browse
- Buy books and magazine and newspaper subscriptions through the "Shop" touch screen button. You'll see the Barnes & Noble Nook store, where you can look through bestsellers, new releases, recommended titles and popular selections, or search by author or title for material you want to read on your Nook
- Read your new books on your nook by selecting them from your library. If you turn off the Nook or look at something else, you can get right back to where you left off by touching "Reading Now."
- Check email or browse the Internet through your Nook's basic web browser, accessible via the "Web" touch screen button. While it's unwieldy for lengthy or in-depth online research, the browser does the trick for simple tasks and is accessible wherever you have access to Wi-Fi (or cell phone coverage, if you have the 3G version)
- 1 x eBook Reader
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Earphone
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 78.00||USD$ 75.45||USD$ 72.91||USD$ 69.51||USD$ 69.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?