- Brand new Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
- RC rechargeable battery is of high quality, light weight, long lasting and high capacity
- This rechargeable RC battery Great for RC planes, helicopter, gas machine guns etc.
- Discharge Rate: 35C
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Size: 140 x 40 x 16mm/5.5 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 50mm/2.0in
- Li-Polymer rechargeable battery can replace your old battery with this new one, easy to install for long time use
- Brand new 11.1V 2500mAh Li-Poly rechargeable battery with high quality, light weight, long lasting and high capacity
- Your RC mode will surely become the most powerful one with the help of this Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
Size in Detail:
- Lithium polmer batteries may ignite under certain conditions
- Charge lithium polymer batteries in a fireproof container
- Use dedicated lithium polymer chargers. Charge rate not exceed 1C
- Do not exceed 160°F, Do not discharge below 3V per cell
- Do not discharge at a rate greater than recommended by the manufacturer
- Do not puncture or oper battery case. Do not incinerate. For further information see supplemental advisory sheet included with this battery
RC Battery Connector Types:
RC batteries use a wide variety of connector types to deliver power to the engines, ignitions or motors of radio controlled vehicles. Each connector goes through strenuous testing designed to determine its amperage rating. Manufacturers use low amperage connectors for sparking ignitions or powering very small RC toys; higher amperage connectors may help power entire RC boats, planes and cars.
Low Amperage Connectors
- Tamiya connectors offer a two-pronged connection to an ignition or small motor and were once a very popular connector type. The Tamiya company created these connectors for some of the earliest electric radio controlled models and more powerful batteries have come along that replace the need for such weak connectors. Many very small, or micro, helicopters make use of JST connectors. These tiny connectors work off of small batteries to provide five minutes or more of flight. Both Tamiya and JST connectors come with a maximum rating of 5 continuous amps.
- Two major mid-range connectors exist. EC3 connectors possess a bullet-pin connection that matches up with the male and female ends of the battery. These connectors have obvious D-shaped and circular housing, which prevents backwards hookup of the devices. Graupner or Schulze PP35 connectors function similarly to EC3 connectors, but use a larger circular side to prevent misalignment of the power supply. Users can remove the metal bullet pins of Graupner and EC3 connectors for easy cleaning and troubleshooting. Both the Graupner connectors and the more popular EC3 units possess a maximum rating of 60 continuous amps.
- Large battery powered RC vehicles require connectors rated at 100 continuous amps or more. EC5 connectors can power many of the largest vehicles and 1:4 scale models. These connectors look very similar to the EC3 models, but have longer plastic and metal components. Traxxas, one of the largest RC manufacturers, makes its own custom connectors as well. Traxxas connectors use flattened bullet pins and square housing to deliver energy directly to the target unit. Available EC5 connectors offer ratings up to 120 continuous amps, while Traxxas connectors possess up to 100.
RC Battery Types:
Taking a remote controlled car out for a spin can be a lot of fun, but without the right battery, your car won't get very far or go very fast. Remote controlled toy vehicles consume electricity very quickly. Most RC car models need 7.2 volts to run, while RC helicopters need at least an 11.1 volt current. Even if conventional dry-cell batteries could produce a strong enough current for these vehicles, they would not be able to power them for longer than a couple of minutes. This is why they use special high-capacity, high-current battery packs.
- Nickel-cadmium--or NiCad--batteries are small, lightweight and have a high discharge capacity relative to conventional batteries. Besides RC cars, they're also used in power tools, medical instruments and emergency lighting installations. Their lifespan is typically greater than 500 recharge cycles, which makes them longer-lasting than their nickel-metal hydride successors.
- The electrode in a NiCad battery is nickel hydroxide; the anode is made of cadmium. The electrolyte in a NiCad battery is alkaline potassium hydroxide.
- Nickel-metal hydride--or NiMH--batteries are a development of NiCad technology. They can generate about 40 percent more energy than a NiCad battery and are powerful enough for use in full-size vehicles. They're typically used in RC cars and smaller RC aircraft. NiMH batteries are more expensive than NiCad batteries, but are considered better for the environment.
- The anode of a NiMH battery is a hydrogen-enriched lanthanum alloy. Alkaline potassium hydroxide is used for an electrolyte.
- The metal lithium has two noteworthy properties: it is lighter than water, and it is more electronically reactive than any other metal. This makes it an ideal choice for light, powerful batteries. The high power output of lithium ion batteries--or Li-ion--makes them suitable for use with RC helicopters or airplanes. Lithium is a highly reactive substance and ignites when exposed to water. Great care should be taken while handling Li-ion batteries.
- The anode in most Li-ion batteries is made of carbon; the electrode is either lithium cobalt dioxide or lithium manganese. A lithium salt solution is used for the electrolyte.
Lithium Ion Polymer
- Lithium-ion polymer batteries are a form of Li-ion battery that uses a solid electrolyte, making them safe and leak-resistant. They do not require the special handling and heavy protective cases of their predecessor. They can also be made into any number of odd shapes to fit into whatever space is available. This solid electrolyte has a long storage life, but does not produce as much power as a liquid electrolyte. They are powerful enough to use in RC cars and smaller RC helicopters.
- 1 x 2500mAh 11.1V 35C Li-poly Rechargeable Battery
General Brand EC Spec Condition New Type Li-Poly rechargeable battery Compatibility RC planes, helicopter, gas machine guns etc. Capacity 2500mAh Voltage 11.1V Features Features Brand new Li-Poly rechargeable battery
High quality, light weight, long lasting and high capacity
Great for RC planes, helicopter, gas machine guns etc.
Size: 140 x 40 x 16mm/5.5 x 1.6 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
Cable Length: 50mm/2.0in
Packaging Package Included 1 x 2500mAh 11.1V 35C Li-poly Rechargeable Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 53.82||S$ 50.85||S$ 48.19||S$ 45.79||S$ 43.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased these hoping to save a little over the cost. While a good performing rechargeable I get better performance and life from this brand. Next time I will probably purchase it for the price difference.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: I recently bought two packs of these batteries. And they all come in good condition. And work well with my helicopter. I think I will stick with these brand batteries from now on. Also they are affordable.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is now my favorite battery for my helicopter. I've replaced my old batteries with these and the flight times and powers are both much better. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-07-2010
- Other Thoughts: I used these, took a little over an hour, but maxed out at 2500mAH, I got two, and both ran for 1 hour of solid power drifting, compared to Orion rocket pack, these are good for beginners, cheap, good quality, and good power constant power.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: It’s a screamer. It's just picky about its charger. Great battery for the money as long as you has the right charger hanging around.
Was this review helpful?