Customers Also Bought
- Designed for portability and light weight
- Hand-held three channel digital ECG machine
- LCD display shows ECG wave
- It performs quick and accurate
- Mini size, hand-held, portable and convenient for doctors' use anywhere
- This Portable Three Channel Spirometry Resting ECG Machine brings health care home
- Now you can harness the sophistication of noninvasive electrocardiography for personalized heart monitoring
- Color: White
- This ECG Machine is in a three-channel format
How to Use an ECG Machine:
- Ensure ECG is plugged in for a steady power supply (most machines have a battery operated backup, but it is not good practice to rely on the battery first in case it dies during operation)
- Check the connection between the ECG machine and the monitor. Set the ECG machine to test mode (this checks for function of both the ECG and the monitor)
- Enter the patient's demographic information when prompted by the ECG machine, for quality assurance. This information prints out on the telemetry strip and is used in discerning one patient's readings from another. The amount of leads you are using will now be identified. There are three types: 3-lead, 5-lead and 12-lead
- Set the machine to read the right amount of leads (either 12-lead, 5-lead or 3-lead). The machine has a turn dial that designates the type of lead input being used. Each lead type relays different information to the monitor, which is then printed out on the strip
- Apply the leads as directed by your machine's literature. The 12-lead ECG is the preferred type of monitoring, giving the best electrical activity picture. The name "12-lead ECG" can be misleading (there are only 10 cords) and is the most difficult to set up. With this set up you will use the patient's arms, a leg and chest, applying one lead to each arm, one lead to a single leg and one lead to the right clavicular line. All other leads go into a triangular pattern on the left chest area. The 3-lead type is used primarily in field transport by emergency medical responders to get a quick readout for the transfer to the hospital emergency room. The 3-lead is easier and only takes a few seconds, by applying one lead to the right clavicular line, another to the left clavicular line; the third is the ground, to be placed anywhere in between the other two. The 5-lead type, which is rarely used, is a little more time consuming than the 3-lead, and just as effective
- 1 x ECG Machine
General Model KE-9300 Spec Condition New Type ECG Machine Color White Features Features Designed for portability and light weight
Hand-held three channel digital ECG machine
LCD display shows ECG wave
It performs quick and accurate
Mini size, hand-held, portable and convenient for doctors' use anywhere
This Portable Three Channel Spirometry Resting ECG Machine brings health care home
Now you can harness the sophistication of noninvasive electrocardiography for personalized heart monitoring
Packaging Package Included 1 x ECG Machine
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 421892.90||CLP 397574.75||CLP 373256.59||CLP 340832.39||CLP 340832.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?