Customers Also Bought
- This is a high quality KWP2000 Plus OBD2 II ECU remap flasher chip tuning tool
- The ECU remap flasher can read and analyse your current ECU software
- Thid ECU remap flasher can repair ECUs with software problems or corruption
- The ECU remap flasher can upgrade the ECU software with a re-mapped file
- Use the KWP2000 Plus you can read and analys your current ECU software, upgrad the ECU software with a re-mapped file, repair ECUs with software problems or corruption
- The OBD scanner tool can read and analyse your current ECU software
- You need a computer. Installing KWP2000 Plus software
- Connect USB cable to your PC
- Connect to your car via standard 16-pin OBD2 connector
- Support high speed ECU flashing
- Led indications for USB-power Car-power/rx/tx
- Support KWP2000+ software and other KWP/ ISO software
Read & Write:
- Click read button to read out the original data
- Click write button and select the file you want to write
- Save the file to you HD, edit or forward it -Follow the instructions on screen
- Switch off ignition and wait 10 seconds
How to Diagnose Car Problems with an OBD2:
- Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
- Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
- Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved
- Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car's 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car's computer, as well as the definition of the codes
- Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem.
- Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
How to Buy a Scanner to Access Obd-ii Data
On-board diagnostic systems, also known as Obd systems were first introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. By 1996, all cars were required to have an advanced Obd system known as the Obd-ii. Measuring the output of an Obd-ii system requires a scanner. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing an Obd-ii scanner
- Determine if your car is compatible with the Obd-ii scanner
- Identify the scanner's code-reading limitations. If you want a basic scanner, you'll be limited to diagnosing simple engine problems. Advanced scanners diagnose a broad spectrum of problems
- Decide if you want an Obd-ii scanner that displays a description of the code or one that requires you to look up the code in a book. If you're willing to look up the code, the scanner will be less expensive
- Examine the length of the cord. Some cords are too short to reach from the car cabin to the engine area. Long cords allow you to run diagnostics while looking at the engine
- Compare a stand alone model to an Obd-ii scanner that requires a laptop. Stand alone scanners may provide less information, but are portable
- Check the scanner's features for an ability to turn off the check engine light
- Note whether the scanner can be updated for future
Tips & Warnings
- If you're using a Mac, look to see if the Obd-ii scanner software is Mac compatible
- Some scanners are compatible with the Palm or a Pocket PC, providing enhanced portability
- 6 x Connect Cables
- 1 x KWP2000 Main Unit
- 1 x Driver CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.69||USD$ 23.13||USD$ 22.58||USD$ 21.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.