Customers Also Bought
- Built-in rechargeable battery for this Mini USB Speaker
- Make a little holiday noise with a sound box
- Stylish and creative style design of this Mini USB Speaker never let you slow down as a trendy
- High quality transducers of this Egg Speaker provides full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs
- Enjoy your iPod music without headsets or large wires external iPod Mini Speaker
- This is a non-OEM product
- Extension Tube: Small in size but good at bass
- Tumbler Design: Relaxing yourself
- Pocketsize Portability: Small enough to carry around
- Output Power: 2W
- Audio Jack Size: 3.5mm
- Size: 77 x 59mm / 3.1 x 2.3in(Dia. x H)
- Cable Length: 1m / 39.4in
- Share the pleasure and wonderful music at anywhere and anytime with your friend
- Adopting high technologies, this computer best Mini USB Speaker can provide you with high quality performance
- Stylish and creative egg design
- High quality and meticulous construction make you more comfortable
- USB interface is convenient to use
- This High-fidelity Egg Speaker is a beautiful decoration on your desk
- Experience the big sound of this Egg Speaker
- High quality transducers provides full rich frequency response. This High-fidelity iPod Mini Speaker is your best choice
- Enjoy your iPod music without headsets or large wires external speakers
- Just relax yourself with the lovely and charming portable speakers
Size in Detail:
About iPod Speakers:
- As the digital format outpaces the CD as the most available music format, users are seeking new and easier ways to make personal music players, such as Apple's iPod, less, well, persona--more and more options are available for making the iPod a pocket-sized stereo system, from traditional stereos adding an iPod docking station, to speakers created and tailored specifically for the Apple product
- iPod speakers connect to all varieties of iPods (and occasionally some other, similar MP3 players) in order to play music in the open air rather than strictly through headphones
- This allows music to be shared with others in a room, and lowers the risk of hearing damage from headphones
- iPod speaker systems vary from docking stations to portable plug-in speakers that attach via headphone jacks
- Available in various sizes, iPod speakers may be similar to a traditional shelf system, or small and durable for maximum portability
- Other models are even waterproof for use in the shower
- As iPods have become increasingly popular, more and more stores have begun to carry iPod speakers and docking systems rather than traditional CD stereo systems
- iPods can also be connected to TVs or traditional stereos using inexpensive patch cables or A/V cables
- Connect with the sound source
- Switch the buttom on the speaker
- Volume Control: By the adjuster of the Mp3, Mp4, mobile, PC,DVD, VCD,iPod and so on
- Speaker could be charged by PC or a charger
- Battery should be charged 2 hours at least
- Battery could be recharged for about 500 times
- Unpack your speakers and subwoofer
- Position the speakers as close to ear level as possible and the subwoofer on or near the floor. Make sure you identify the left and right speakers
- Shut down your computer
- Use the supplied cables to connect your speakers and subwoofer to each other. The configuration of your cables will be different depending on the set you bought-some speakers are hardwired to each other, some aren't
- Connect your speaker unit to the sound card on your computer. Usually all you need to do is match up the color of the jack on the speaker cable to the color of the input on the sound card
- Start your computer
- Plug your speakers into a power source then turn the speakers on. Test the speakers
Tips & Warnings
- If the subwoofer has the speaker controls on the front make sure to place this somewhere within easy reach
- It's usually easiest to position the speakers and subwoofer first, and then drop the cables down the back of the desk or whatever they are sitting on. Depending on what type of computer desk you have and how long the speaker cables are, you may find it easier to connect them up first then position them afterwards
How to Use USB Speakers at the Same Time as Regular Speakers?
Things You'll Need: External sound card & Audio playing program
USB speakers plug into a computer's USB port rather than the standard 3.5 mm input that regular speakers use. Once you connect the USB speakers to the computer, the operating system will automatically switch the audio stream to the USB speakers. However, by using a secondary, external sound card, you can plug the USB speaker into the computer and the 3.5 mm speakers into the secondary sound card
- Plug the USB speakers into the computer's USB drive
- Install the software driver for the speakers. It should come on a disk with the speakers
- Plug an external sound card into the computer by connecting to the USB port or a Firewire port
- Plug the regular (3.5 mm jack) speaker into the audio output port of the external sound card
- Launch an audio playing program that has the ability to choose output sources. Programs that commonly can perform this function are audio editing programs, video editing programs, and some movie playback software
- Access the program's audio preferences. Choose the external sound card as the desired output option. All audio played through the program will be routed to the speakers connected to the external sound card. The rest of the computer's audio will be routed to the connected USB speakers
- 1 x Egg Shape Speaker for iPod PC DVD VCD MP4
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.15||USD$ 5.13||USD$ 5.11||USD$ 5.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can I connect a microphone directly to a speaker?
No microphone can generate enough energy to directly power a loudspeaker of any size. You need to insert and audio amplifier between the two. An appropriate integrated circuit, with associated electronic components and properly wired up, will do the job when you connect a battery. Watch out for acoustic feedback!
- Will a speaker with a 3.5mm mini-jack play music from a walkman?
Any outboard speaker arrangment with a mini-jack will work, including all those options that are sold as ipod speaker systems. Some of them are getting pretty cheap due to demand.
- How can I physically mute a speaker?
Placing tape over, it would muffle the sound some. To completely mute it, you would need to disconnect the wire going to the speaker, which involves opening up the camcorder (voiding the warranty), and disconnecting the speaker.