Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Elbow Support Color Light Gray Material 60% Nylon & 10% Spandex & 20% Latex & 10% Terylene Features Features The health care elbow brace will give you great comfort during the wounded days
The health care elbow brace is a necessary for those who are in rehabilitation stage
Whether you are at home, at the office, in the car, or traveling on a stripe, the health care wrist support is there when you need it
The health care elbow support can effectively avoid the elbow joints aches and fractures caused by injuries
Packaging Package Included 1 x Elbow Support
- The health care elbow brace will give you great comfort during the wounded days
- The health care elbow brace is a necessary for those who are in rehabilitation stage
- Whether you are at home, at the office, in the car, or traveling on a stripe, the health care wrist support is there when you need it
- The health care elbow support can effectively avoid the elbow joints aches and fractures caused by injuries
- Its unique design can provide a strong protection for elbow joints, and thus effectively prevent them from exposure to excessive pressure, particularly for sprains and strain injuries
- The protective elbow support can remit and lighten the hurt of the elbow if they are hurt
- Material: 60% Nylon & 10% Spandex & 20% Latex & 10% Terylene
- Color: Light Gray
- With the health care elbow support, you can move relatively free even you are hurt
- The tennis elbow support provides effective relief of elbow pain
- This health care elbow support will give you all-round protection for your elbows
- Made of elastic material, this health care elbow support can ensure the ultimate fit
- You can wear this protective elbow brace to play basketball
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wear Tennis Elbow Supports:
The term "tennis elbow" can be misleading, as all athletes that use their arms, including golfers and baseball players, can suffer from the injury. Lateral epicondylitis, the proper name for tennis elbow, causes pain and inflammation around the elbow joint. While the area itself may not appear swollen, the pain receptors become extremely sensitive, resulting in pain while performing simple tasks such as shaking someone's hand. Athletes can choose from a variety of supports to help aid in recovery from lateral epicondylitis
- Wear an elbow support or heat retainer directly on the elbow joint for two to three hours a day to treat pain or weakness. These supports improve blood circulation in the area, reducing pain
- Attach an epicondylitis clasp around your forearm 1 1/2 to 2 inches from your elbow joint. The largest part of the clasp should be closest to the elbow. This type of support compresses the tendons in the arm, applying more strain to the muscles of the forearm than those near the elbow
- Wrap a tennis elbow brace in the same location as the epicondylitis clasp. Wrap it tightly, so it exerts pressure on your arm, but not so tight as to reduce circulation to the forearm. This type of brace applies generalized pressure to the forearm instead of direct pressure to the elbow tendons
- Wear your chosen support system for two to three hours per day or when performing everyday tasks as a pain reliever. Do not wear these supports for extended periods of time, as they can result in elbow muscle deterioration or strain to the muscles on which they redirect energy
Tennis Elbow Brace Instructions:
Tennis elbow affects athletes and workers who strain the exterior tendons of the forearm just below the elbow. Lateral counter-force bracing helps reduce muscle contraction in the forearm muscles in front of the elbow, allowing the affected area to heal
- Rest and ice the affected area before installing a brace. Elevate the forearm on a pillow and ice for a half-hour. Maintain normal activity but avoid using the injured area. Take anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen
- Strap the Velcro lateral counter-force brace snugly around your forearm about two inches below your elbow. The strap helps transfer the forces of the forearm muscles and tendons further down the arm away from the affected area
- Wear the brace 24 hours a day for a month. Remove the brace only for bathing. Sleep with the brace because changing sleep positions can affect the injured tendons
- Add a Velcro wrist splint for further support if you do not experience improvement after a month of wearing the forearm brace. Wear both braces for another month
- Supplement brace wear with physical therapy and massage if needed. The therapist will teach you stretching and gentle strengthening exercises to build the forearm tendons and muscles back up
- 1 x Elbow Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.33||USD$ 11.38||USD$ 10.42||USD$ 9.15||USD$ 9.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.