Customers Also Bought
- The Non-corrosive Tweezers is standard tape of low pitched tip
- Non-corrosive Tweezers is used for crafts, hobbies, nail art, bead work & beauty etc
- When speed and access are required, this professional Non-corrosive Tweezers tool delivers
- Pincette is the perfect addition to your tool collection
- The anti-acid tweezers is the perfect addition to your tool collection
- The stainless steel tweezers is anti-magnetic, anti-acid & non-corrosive
- Color: Silvery White
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 130/5.1in
- These anti-magnetic tweezers are wonderful tools that can be used for a variety of purposes, plucking eyebrows, removing splinters, picking up small objects and so on
- When speed and access are required, this professional tool delivers
- It's used for crafts, hobbies, nail art, bead work & beauty etc
How to Use Tweezers:
Tweezers can help to pluck unruly hair or get a sliver out from your skin. Regardless of your use of tweezers, the concept is the same.
- Make sure the tweezers are clean.
- Hold the tweezers in your dominant hand with your thumb on one prong and your index finger on the other prong.
- Grab the hair or sliver with the tweezers by pressing the 2 prongs together around the object.
- Pull gently but quickly to remove the object.
How to Sharpen Tweezers:
Over time, your tweezers may become dull, making it difficult to pull hairs. In order to avoid buying a new pair of tweezers, you can use a few household objects to sharpen the tweezers and make them work like new again.
- Get a piece of sandpaper. You can use a small strip of sandpaper to sharpen your tweezers. If you don't have any on hand, you can use an emery board.
- Tweeze the piece of sandpaper. Pull at the piece of sandpaper several times as if you're tweezing it.
- Switch sides and use the other blades of the tweezers. Make sure you pull at the sandpaper from all sides in order to sharpen the blades. As you use the tweezers on the sandpaper, the blades will sharpen and any gunk stuck in the tweezers will be removed.
- Use a sharpening tool to sharpen tweezers. If you find that the sandpaper doesn't effectively sharpen your tweezers, you can look for products designed to sharpen multiple tools. The Sharpening Supplies website (see Resources) sells tools to sharpen your tweezers, including a water stone kit.
- 1 x Tweezer
Spec Condition New Type Tweezer Material Stainless Steel Dimension 130/5.1in Features Features The anti-magnetic tweezers is standard tape of low pitched tip
It's used for crafts, hobbies, nail art, bead work & beauty etc
When speed and access are required, this professional anti-magnetic tweezers tool delivers
Pincette is the perfect addition to your tool collection
The anti-acid tweezers is the perfect addition to your tool collection
The stainless steel tweezers is anti-magnetic, anti-acid & non-corrosive
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tweezer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.03||USD$ 5.71||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 4.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?