Customers Also Bought
- It made of durable and high material
- This door lock is ideal for high security applications
- It's convenient for you to use
- It features 0, 2.5 and 5 second locking timer
- Delay Locking Timer: 0, 2.5 and 5(second)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 900mA / 200mA
- Size: 205 x 34 x 42mm / 8.07 x 1.34 x 1.65in
- Low temperature electric bolt door lock
- This Electric Bolt Lock is suitable to vertical and horizontal installation in the wooden door and glass door etc. This electric drop bolt lock have magnetic function
- A 2-core Low Temperature Electric Bolt Lock. Power-down unlocking. A high quality item guaranteeing the safety of your house
Wire of the electric bolt door lock and the mounting hole
- Easy to use. A durable item. The photoelectricity controls technology, prevent the trouble of the machinery. Low temperature, safe & durable
This 2 Core Bolt Lock provides peace of mind and added security for your gate. This Door Bolt Lock is activated to open and close
- The Electric Bolt Lock provides maximum stability and security on gate openers and is highly recommended for animal enclosures
About Electric Bolt Locks:
- Electric locks are a locking device different from other locks. A deadbolt can only be opened when the lock cylinder is rotated. Spring bolt locks utilize a spring to maintain the bolt in position. When force is applied to this type of lock, it retracts and can possibly be opened. A deadbolt lock will provide added security to a door. It is frequently used along with a spring bolt lock for extra protection.
- Deadbolt locks are used to lock doors. They are used when additional reinforcement is desired. Deadbolts are most often found on entry doors, but can be installed on interior ones also. It can be installed in replacement of another lock or added to it. They must be put in correctly to work properly. A professional can accomplish this or you can do it yourself with a few tools.
- Deadbolt locks are available in two customary types: single and double cylinder. The single cylinder type uses a key on one side of it and a turning knob on the other. A double cylinder deadbolt uses a key on both sides. You can also obtain vertical deadbolt locks that are installed above doors to prevent the door from being forced open. Additional types existing are push-button, exit only and classroom function. There are deadbolt locks that can be opened with your fingerprint in place of a key
- When you are considering what type of deadbolt lock to purchase, think about the door and the surrounding area. You should not use single cylinder deadbolts for doors with glass in them or close by them. If the glass is broken, someone could reach inside and open the deadbolt. A double cylinder will prevent this
- A drawback of a double cylinder type of lock is if there is an emergency and the occupants could not get out of the building. This could be deadly in certain circumstances. The key for the deadbolt should always be within reach of the occupants, but out of reach for anyone else
- 1 x Electric Lock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.17||USD$ 18.56||USD$ 17.94||USD$ 17.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?