Customers Also Bought
- Classical Flame Shaped Double Wave Classic Electric Guitar Musical Instrument for guitar fans
- The Best Electric Guitar is the perfect solution for beginners who want to learn to play guitar
- Acoustic intonation and low action for easy beginning play
- Sound, beauty and price were all blended together when this vintage electric guitar was created
- Accurate intonation and low action make it a perfect first guitar for kids
- The high gloss white finish gives this best electric guitar an elegant look as well
- Makes an excellent gift idea
- A good balance of snappy highs and great lows plus the visual appeal
- The jumbo body shape is particularly well-suited strong rhythm support, with deep rich tones
- A great sounding dreadnought acoustic best electric guitar and all the essential accessories a starting player needs
- Fret: 24
- Material: Maple Wood & Rosewood
- Gear Shift: 5 Gear Shifts
- Sound pickup: Double-Single-Double, 5 Sound pickup
- Romantic Rose Red Double Wave Electric Guitar Musical Instrument
- Elegant Black Double Wave Electric Guitar Musical Instrument
- Classical Flame Shaped
- The high gloss finish gives this beautiful sounding guitar an elegant look as well
Electric Guitar Parts
There are three main sections zoomed in the picture; the Headstock, the Neck, and the Body. The headstock holds the Tuner Posts around which the strings are wrapped and terminated. The Tuners are knobs that increase or decrease the tension on the string wrapped around the tuner posts (tuning the sound made by the strings). Note that some electric guitars may have different looking tuners, and some may even have three tuner keys on opposite sides. Even though they may look different, they work in the same manner. The Nut guides the strings to the tuner posts and maintains the height of the strings
The length of the Neck depends on the scale of the guitar and the number of frets it has. The back of the neck could be "C" shaped, or "V" shaped (sideways < if you compare it to the letter C). The front of the neck is the Fingerboard or Fretboard, that contains the Frets embedded in notches along its surface. The Strings run down the neck over the frets. The height of the strings over the frets is called the Action; if the action is too high the strings are harder to press down, if the action is too low the strings may rattle against the frets muffling the notes. The neck usually has "dot" markers on the top and the side facing the player, showing the position of the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th (which has two dots), 15th, 17th, 19th, 21st, and 24th (which also has two dots) fret. Note that not all electric guitars have 24 frets. Those guitars that do have 24 frets will have smaller spacing between all the other frets, which is may make things a little difficult for large hands and fingers
The body of the electric guitar has one, two or three Pickups under the strings. These electro-magnetic coils "pickup" the vibration from the strings and send it to the amp. There are two varieties of pickups, single-coil and humbucker (dual-coil), and electric guitars have different combinations of these pickups in the three possible positions - closest to the neck, in the middle, and furthest from the neck. A Pickup Selector Switch allows you to choose which pickup will be active, some models even allow you to select combinations of pickups for unique sounds. The strings terminate in the Bridge, some versions also have a Whammy Bar to create Tremolo effects (by rapidly pushing the bar in and out, changing the angle of the bridge). Volume and Tone control knobs are also present on the body, allowing you (or him or her) to make minor changes to your guitars sound without having to fiddle with the amp. A Cable Connector allows you to connect a cable from your electric guitar to your amplifier or effects pedal
- 1 x Electric Guitar
- 1 x Guitar Bag
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x Plectrum
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 137.16||USD$ 133.69||USD$ 130.23||USD$ 125.62||USD$ 125.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.