Customers Also Bought
- Holding Force: 500kg(1200Lbs)
- Input Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
- Working Current: 12V/420mA; 24V/210mA
- Fittings: ABK-500L; ABK-500ZL
- Signal Output: Dry Contact, max rating of contact current 3A
- LED: Red indicates the door is unlock, green indicates the door is lock
- Suitable for: Wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door
- Surface Temperature: ≤+20℃
- Operating Temperature: -10~+55℃(14-131F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0~90%(RH)
- Finishes for Shell: Anodized electroplating
- Finishes for Magnetic: Zinc electroplating
- Finishes for Armature: Zinc electroplating
- Lock Size: 265 x 71.8 x 38.8mm / 10.43 x 2.82 x 1.52in (L x W x H)
- Armature Plate Size: 185 x 60 x 13mm / 7.28 x 2.36 x 0.51in (L x W x H)
- Dual voltage DC 12V or 24 V (optional)
- The standard voltage is DC 12V when finished
- MOV provides reverse current protection
- Anti-residual magnetism designed
- Lock status signal output (NO / NC / COM)
- High strength material, anodized aluminum housing
- Design with no mechanical bolt
- Increase the holding force, dual insulative hosing
- A 500 kg holding force weather resistant magnetic lock for fitting to all types of sliding and swing external gates
- Perfect for both single and double doors and even sliding doors
- This section has a variety of mangetic locks for different applications including standard indoor use, stainless steel and water proof versions - please refer to each sub-section below
- The Magnetic lock uses an electrical current to produce a magnetic force
- When a current is passed through the coil, the magnet lock becomes magnetized. The door will be securely bonded when the electromagnet is energized holding against the armature plate
- Access control systems are operated by one of the peripheral devices (ie. hand and fingerprint readers, keypad, card reader...etc ) to identify the user whether access is permitted or not. The power will be automatically turned off by the user and gains access through a reader
- The magnetic lock is a simple locking device that consists of a magnetic lock and armature plate with no moving parts and it purely works due to the magnetic field. Therefore the magnetic lock is truly fail-safe (Power to lock). Thus, the magnetic lock is met with both security and fire safety requirements and is available for emergency exit doors
- The magnetic locks are made with epoxy potting compound and is protected by this compound, which ensures a long life for the lock. With these above lock characteristics, the electromagnetic lock has become one of the most commonly used access control lock for security engineers
- Most of the magnetic locks below have the option for you to buy additional brackets for ease of installation
- 1 x Single Door Electric Magnetic Lock with 500kg Holding Force & LED
Spec Condition New Type Door Electric Magnetic Lock Parameters
Holding Force: 500kg(1200Lbs)
Input Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
Working Current: 12V/420mA; 24V/210mA
Compatibility Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fireproof Door Material Anodized Aluminum(Finishes for Shell); Zinc(Finishes for Magnetic); Zinc(Finishes for Armature) Dimension 265 x 71.8 x 38.8mm / 10.43 x 2.82 x 1.52in (L x W x H)(Lock); 185 x 60 x 13mm / 7.28 x 2.36 x 0.51in (L x W x H)(Armature Plate) Features Features Dual voltage DC 12V or 24 V (optional)
The standard voltage is DC 12V when finished
MOV provides reverse current protection
Anti-residual magnetism designed
Packaging Package Included 1 x Single Door Electric Magnetic Lock with 500kg Holding Force & LED
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.96||USD$ 59.33||USD$ 57.70||USD$ 55.53||USD$ 55.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?