- Save time cooking large meals with it
- This Electric Oven lets you do more cooking at the same time
- Automatically power-off protection
- Features door nonstick interior coating and easty-to-use dials for cooking function temperature and time
- Short-circuit electronic security devices, more convenient and safe for you to use
- Versatile capabilities and sleek styling make this Electric Oven a real must-have for your kitchen
- Electric Oven is great for families
- Choose constant temperature barbecue, 90 to 230 degrees
- Baking time control for up to 90 minutes
- Long-pass function, can be a long low-temperature drying
- The large capacity multiple combined-type baked function, can bake many meat, noodles, snacks, seafood, etc
- Capacity: 17L
- Power: 1500W
- Appearance Size: 245 (300)x 440 x 250(210)mm/9.64(11.81) x 17.32x 9.84(8.26)in; 285mm/11.22in(Bottom Width)
- With extra-large capacity, this Electric Oven lets you do more cooking at the same time
- Its Precise Temp baking system provides even, consistent cooking for foolproof meals
- This Meat Electric Oven features nonstick interior coating and easty-to-use dials for cooking function temperature and time
- Versatile capabilities and sleek styling make this Kitchen Electric Oven a real must-have for your kitchen
- Short-circuit electronic security devices, the Electric Oven is more convenient and safe for you to use. Electric Oven is great for families, so what are you still waiting for
About Electric Ovens:
An electric oven includes the oven for baking or roasting and often also has a stove or range on top for cooking using pots and pans. Until the 1890s, all ovens were powered by wood, coal or gas. When visitors saw the new electric oven at the World's Fair in Chicago in 1893, they were not too impressed. First, few people knew about this new technology called electricity. Second, very few homes across the United States even had electric wires in their homes. it took to the early 1930s before the electric stove became "hot" and more popular than the gas oven.
- First Stoves
- The electric stove at the Chicago World's Fair was only one of the first of its kind at the end of the 1800s and the beginning of the 1900s. It is believed that the first electric stove was installed in a hotel in Switzerland in 1889. The first electric stove for cooking meals in American homes was produced by Carpenter Electric Heating Manufacturing company in 1891. All of the electric stoves until this time were either black or brown with oven doors made from white enamel. In 1922, a customer asked Hotpoint for an all-white porcelain stove, and the white stove was born.
- Different Models
- Now, almost a century later, the combination electric stove and oven comes in many different colors, models and prices with a variety of features, such as a self-cleaning mode, variable broil settings, automatic interior lighting and auto-shutoff. Clocks, easy-glide racks, timers, and digital controls are also becoming popular. The ovens fit the many different kitchen designs, cooking styles and budgets of the 21st century consumer.
- Oven Location
- The first electric ovens were plugged directly into the wall. Today, they are usually built into a kitchen cabinet or under a counter with another electric oven or microwave to save space or provide additional oven capacity in the room. The stove or cooktop is usually above the oven. Kitchens are laid out in a number of ways according to different cooking styles and kitchen designs.
- Oven Size
- The width of the electric oven depends on the size of the kitchen. The most common size is 30 inches wide. Others come in 24, 27 and 36 inches in width. The largest oven, the 36-inch model, needs a fairly large kitchen. These ovens are normally put in new homes or renovated kitchens.
- Convection ovens
- Many people buy convection ovens, which add a fan and, at times, an extra electric element. The fan makes the hot air circulate better and allows for more even baking, as well as the opportunity to cook several racks of baked goods at one time. Convection ovens also enhance the browning of meats and poultry. Sometimes, the convection and microwave systems are combined into one so that cooking time is greatly reduced.
- 1 x Electric Oven
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 182.03||USD$ 167.44||USD$ 155.03||USD$ 144.32||USD$ 135.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's also easy to clean -- partly due to the size of the interior, and partly due to the easily-removed crumb tray. It performs consistently well.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: My husband said he needed a toaster oven for his work so I told him to take ours and I'd buy a new one. (yay!) I went shopping all around town looking at different models... wasn't too impressed with what I saw. The few I DID like I came home to read horror reviews about on amazon. I finally found this one and I believe all the possitive reviews are right. This warms up quickly and toasts perfectly. It looks very nice and seems to be excellent quality. Its very easy to use and I LOVE the touch buttons and digital display.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you're looking for a good tabletop oven, this should not be your first choice (but you'll have to invest close to $. If you're looking for a cheap good enough oven, this one's ok.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like my new toaster oven, and have recommended it to friends who bought one for themselves. As many reviewers of toaster ovens have said, they don't make 'em like they used to. I'd say this one is the way they used to make them, but you sure pay a premium for it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: This counter top convection oven does a great job of baking and broiling. Convection baking takes either lower temperatures or less time. But the results are good. Have not tried the toaster function yet.The oven is sturdy and not flimsy like some other table top ovens that I looked at. A quality product. The dials are easy to use and the timer is a nice feeture. <br/>I would recommend to a friend
Was this review helpful?