Customers Also Bought
- The microcomputer control pressure cooker is absolutely safe, with a lid that has to be locked in place before pressure builds, and stays locked until pressure is released
- Enjoy faster cook and healthier delicacy with this electric pressure cooker
- Steam trapped in the pot builds up pressure that creates hotter temperatures, and the pot is so tightly sealed that vitamins and minerals can't boil away
- Presto pressure cooker can keep foods stay moist and flavors stay true
- Best pressure cooker features variable pressure and temperature setting, plus browning, simmer and frying functions for perfect roasts, stews, vegetables, cheesecake or custard
- Modern electric pressure cooker is easy to use, clean and maintain
- Capacity: 5L
- Voltage: 220V
- Color: Silver
- MICOM electric pressure cooker ensures foods stay moist and flavors stay true
- You could cook faster and eat healthier, with the help of this electric pressure cooker
- Features variable pressure and temperature setting, plus browning, simmer and saute functions for perfect roasts, stews, vegetables, cheesecake or custard
- Thoughtful details let this best pressure cooker your top choice for your approaching Christmas
- You can cook whatever you want quickly use this microcomputer control pressure cooker
How to Use a Pressure Cooker?
Learning to use a pressure cooker will allow you to cook healthier meals in a much shorter amount of time. Cooking in a pressure cooker can reduce cooking time by up to 70 percent. This method of cooking retains most of the natural vitamins and minerals that are lost during other cooking methods. Using a pressure cooker not only saves time and money, but also is more convenient and produces healthier meals. Read on to learn how to use a pressure cooker.
Preparing the Pressure Cooker
- Insert the rack into the pressure cooker if needed for the specific recipe
- Pour the amount of liquid that is required by the recipe into the pressure cooker, and then add the food
- Check the cover vent pipe for any clogs by looking into it as you are holding it up to a light
- Place the cover onto the pressure cooker and make sure that the cover handle and the body handle line up evenly
- Put the cover onto the pressure cooker and close it securely
- Attach the pressure regulator onto the vent pipe of the pressure cooker
Cooking With the Pressure Cooker
- Heat the ingredients in the pressure cooker, watching for the pressure regulator to begin to rock slowly
- Adjust the level of heat so that the pressure regulator is rocking in a slow, steady motion. This is the point where cooking time begins
- Follow the directions for the specific recipe, cooking for the correct amount of time and reducing the pressure as directed
- Remove the regulator from the pressure cooker when the cover lock air vent drops
- Take off the cover of the pressure cooker and the food is ready to serve
Tips & Warnings
- "Cool cooker at once" in a recipe means to immediately put it under a cold running faucet or pour cold water over the pressure cooker
- "Let pressure drop of its own accord" means to let the pressure cooker cool on its own off of the heat source
- Always follow any specific directions for your particular pressure cooker
- There are many different types of pressure cookers. These directions apply for cookers with a regulator
- 1 x Pressure Cooker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.27||USD$ 65.45||USD$ 58.63||USD$ 49.54||USD$ 49.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.