Customers Also Bought
- Drill mode easily drills pilot holes or removes damaged screws
- The electric screwdriver is ideal for electricians, installers, assembly line workers, auto mechanics and general home maintenance & etc.
- For comfort and convenience in tight locations, this tool has a handle
- Light weight, short, low noise & long time to use, it's a great choice for you
- 15 torque settings
- No-load Speed: 550r/min
- Input Voltage: 230 V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Size: 1-10mm / 0.04-0.4in(Collet)
- The electric screwdriver is ideal for electricians, installers, assembly line workers, auto mechanics and general home maintenance & etc
- With precision and convenience in tight locations, this torque screwdriver can reach the confined areas where is hard to reach
- The unique handle design of this power screwdriver is comfortable for you to use even if your are working all the time
- This electric screwdriver is characterized by the appropriate design which is compact enough to fit into a pocket
- Featured easily drilling pilot holes or removing damaged screws, this electric screwdriver is a must to speed up every day job
How Does an Electric Screwdriver Work:
- Along with the circular saw, the electric screwdriver has become one of the most common electrical tools found in the home builder's tool box. Over the years, several varieties of these popular items have become highly developed to better aid many different job requirements to a variety of trades. From the heavy-duty screw gun that the sheet rock installer uses to a lightweight battery-powered screwdriver that the electrician carries into nearly inaccessible places, the electric screwdriver or screw gun is here to stay
- Nearly all electric screwdrivers are fitted with a standard shutoff mechanism that controls the operation of the tool. When the trigger is not engaged, the tool remains idle, but once the trigger is squeezed or "turned on," the tool comes to life and performs its specified task. Once the trigger is released, the tool quickly ceases to function. This is the standard shutoff mechanism at work that is so basic to most all electrical tools
- Some of the simplest electric screwdrivers have a locking function, where the electric shaft of the tool with a simple turn of a switch can be locked into place, and the screwdriver can now be used as a hand tool. This duality can be very handy for an electrician or electronic technician who installs alarm systems or garage door openers
- Electric screwdrivers vary quite a bit in their complexity. At the low end of the spectrum is the low torque controlled screwdriver and the slip clutch screwdriver. These are the tools that greatly resemble a flashlight. On the other side of the coin is the right-angle screwdriver and pistol grip screw gun. These tools can draw a lot of amperage and were originally designed to run off of standard 110-volt wall current. However, today many of these "guns" run off battery packs that get recharged every night. The advent of battery packs is a relatively recent development that allow workers to roam "cordless" around a construction site
- The more advanced electric screwdrivers have several technical developments that aid in the difficult task of driving screws into solid wood that necessitate a little further discussion. The complex physical requirements of such a task have necessitated
- The development of a highly-evolved modern tool with some very new and innovative features
- The first and simplest new trait is the advent of a variable speed control. Actually, variable speed is not so new, but still its development is very important in aiding the worker to begin operation of his tool at a very slow speed and then with a simple squeeze of the trigger progress to a higher rate of operation. The variable speed function is derived solely from the development of better electronic components such as resistors and capacitors
- The other important technological improvement that has aided the advent of the modern screw gun is the placement of gears inside the tool, which adds more power to the mechanics that drive the tool. Now you have an electric power tool that on the outside resembles an ordinary electric drill, but on the inside it is more closely equivalent to a well-engineered sports car. At last, your power screw gun can perform the same demanding task that would quickly burn out a cheaper drill; it can do it over and over again without any abnormal wear and tear to the tool
- The key to this improvement is the addition of gears to the tool. Gears work best in combination of two or more. Basically, a smaller gear spins and engages a larger gear. Overall, less effort or mechanical energy is required to drive the larger gear when it is combined with the smaller gear. This basic mechanical operation is so common in today's modern world that we could hardly function without the gears. Now it has been linked up with a very basic tool, the screwdriver, to produce a much more powerful electrical device
About Electric Screwdrivers
An electric screwdriver is a screwdriver with an electric motor inside that causes the chuck or top of the screwdriver to rotate. The screwdriver head or bit is removed when it's not used and can be replaced with different sized heads to do different types of jobs. These models run on regular batteries, a power cord or rechargeable batteries.
- The first electric screwdriver was produced by Black & Decker and began appearing on store shelves in 1923. Early models included only one head, which wore out fairly quickly, and a long cord. Other manufacturers began making different models that featured a shorter cord that rolled up inside the screwdriver and screwdrivers that used different heads. While Black & Decker made the first model, other companies including Stanley and Craftsman also make models that are popular with shoppers.
- An electric screwdriver contains a plastic case in which all the components are held inside. An electric motor inside the screwdriver causes the bit or head to turn, which allows the user to screw or unscrew. A switch on the outside of the case allows the user to turn the screwdriver on or off. It also features a locking mechanism on the chuck, which holds the screwdriver head in place.
- The more popular type of electric screwdriver actually runs on an electric motor, but utilizes a rechargeable battery inside the case. This battery must be recharged to keep it running or replaced if the battery dies. The other type of electric screwdriver has the same type of motor but relies on electricity to run. It contains a short power cord that must be plugged into an outlet to use. Another version runs on AA or AAA batteries and doesn't have as much power as the other models.
- Many models of electric screwdrivers contain a smaller carrying handle, just large enough for an adult-sized hand. This handle has a plastic or rubber comfort grip that makes it easier to hold during a job. This screwdriver also contains a switch on the side that users can change back and forth to screw or unscrew. In addition, there are rotating models that allow the user to adjust the top of the screwdriver to make it fit into corners and other unusually shaped spaces.
- Those shopping for an electric screwdriver should be careful about their needs. There are many electric screwdrivers on the market, with various prices. However, there are some shoppers who buy a more expensive or powerful model when they only need one for basic jobs around the house. There are also some larger power drills that include screwdriver heads in their bit kits. Those work best for those shoppers who need something that can handle various jobs.
- 1 x Electric Screwdriver
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Transformer
- 1 x 12V Battery
- 1 x Toolbox
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.98||USD$ 42.98||USD$ 42.98||USD$ 42.98||USD$ 42.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.