Customers Also Bought
- With the mini best sewing machine you can sew, cut, and mend with ease without dragging out your bulky sewing machine
- Quickly mends slipcovers, sews in zippers, fast alterations, and is ideal for all fabrics, providing double threaded sewing creating firm stitches
- The cheap sewing machine has been conveniently designed so you can easily carry it to sew, mend or repair all around the house
- It offers an extensive line of garment care products geared for common household use
- The electric sewing machine is manufactured with unique functions exclusive design economical pricing and most of all superior quality
- Cosmetically this is in excellent condition and makes a great display piece
- Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set, which means every stitch is sewn with exact precision
- Commercial speed and a powerful motor flies through tough projects with ease; stronger motor can sew heavyweight fabrics with ease
- Two-speed two-lane, automatic winding
- Electric sewing machine provides greater strength, reduced weight and improved functional performance
- Electric sewing machine gives you sewing flexibility, straight, blind hem, multi-stitch zigzag, stretch blind hem, straight stretch and honeycomb
- 21 kinds of stitch patterns
- Color: White
- Needle Type: Nm75-Nm90 (11-14#)
- Speed: 700s.p.m
- Needle Races: 3.6 x 0.4cm/1.4 x 0.2in(L x W)
- Cable Type: 3ez / 14.5 Tex tex3sz N040 (-) - 80, cotton or polyester thread and similar
- Size: 42.0 x 22.0 x 35.0cm/16.5 x 8.7 x 14in(L x W x H)
- You will love this Electric Sewing Machine! This is a full computerized sewing machine
- This Multi Function Sewing Machine make machine embroidery become much faster and easier
- Beginners can achieve professional-looking results with less training. Do not miss this Cheap Sewing Machine
How to Set the Timing on an Electric Sewing Machine
The mechanical precision needed for an electric sewing machine to sew a seam is given little thought until the machine begins dropping stitches, or worse, doesn't sew at all. It may be that the hook-needle timing is off and the machine needs to be timed. The sewing machine needle has a small notch on the back called a "scarf." Down inside the machine, under the feed dogs, is a "hook." When the needle comes down to pick up the bobbin thread, it has to synchronize exactly with the hook in order to form a stitch. There are steps you can take to adjust the timing, if that seems to be the issue with your machine.
- Remove the needle plate by sliding off from left to right. Remove the bobbin found in the case beneath. Remove the bobbin case by using a flat head screwdriver to turn the screw on the left clockwise. Just turn it and lift out the bobbin case. Keep parts and screws in the order you removed them. You should now be able to see the hook and how it relates to the movement of the needle.
- Set the machine to do a straight stitch, center needle position. No zig-zag. You also want to install a new 80/12 size sewing machine needle.
- Rotate the hand wheel and watch the needle move to its low point. The point of the hook should meet the inside of the scarf about .5 mm up on the needle. If it does not, and the hook is not picking up the thread, proceed to remove the bottom cover of the machine.
- Look for the lower drive shaft, once the bottom is exposed. This is a long shaft with gears on the left side. Loosen the set screws on the right side and adjust manually by holding the hand wheel securely and turning the drive shaft. Test by turning the hand wheel until you see that the point of the hook enters just behind the needle. Then reset the set screws.
- Reassemble the machine, then sew a test seam to verify that the stitches are locking in the center of the fabric.
- 1 x Set of Electric Sewing Machine
Spec Condition New Type Electric Sewing Machine Parameters Needle Type: Nm75-Nm90 (11-14#)
Needle Races: 3.6 x 0.4cm/1.4 x 0.2in(L x W)
Size 42.0 x 22.0 x 35.0cm/16.5 x 8.7 x 14in(L x W x H) Color White Features Features It has a full range of utility, decorative, quilting, and stretch stitches
Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set, which means every stitch is sewn with exact precision
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Electric Sewing Machine
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 190.67||USD$ 182.05||USD$ 173.44||USD$ 161.95||USD$ 161.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This cheap sewing machine is exactly what it is said to be. A heavy duty home sewing machine. This is a very durable and capable machine. I'm happy with the way it has performed on multiple layers of suede and denim, as well as very stretchy micro-rayon fabric. I ordered an optional foot for the stretch fabric, and I'm pleased with the results. <br/> <br/>This is my second sewing machine. I've had the other machine for close to 20 years and it's still going strong. It has never needed a repair, however, my daughter absconded with it so I needed another one. Especially since I can't clone the old machine. Then I found this one, Best sewing machine in my view!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am an entry level sewer so I needed a machine that was reliable and could sew through a few layers of thick fabric. I found this machine at a great price and decided to go for it. I have not owned any other machines but I can say that this one did mostly everything i needed it too. However, I was doing a project with a 1/4" layer of very light open cell foam, and as i was mid-sew the machine made a couple knocking sounds as was stated in the previous review. I rethreaded the machine, made some minor adjustments, and finished what I was sewing. I do not think I would try to sew anything excessivly thick again, but lukily that dosent affect my using this machine. overall, i like this electric sewing machine and am happy with my purchase.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: Thise lectric sewing machine is really good! Strong and resistent. The best option for heavy duty service like jeans and curtains. I recommend.
Was this review helpful?