Customers Also Bought
- This professional 60 watt Electric Soldering Iron features a replaceable tip
- Ergonomically designed, with cool grip rubber handle and a nickel-iron plated long life copper tip
- This Electric Soldering Iron is lightweight and very convenient to use
- It is ideal for hobbies, robots, kits, radios, and electronics work
- And this Weller Soldering Iron is perfect for any small electrical component connection repair
- Don't miss it, this Electrical Soldering Iron is the best choice for you
- With the extremely sharp point, this Electrical Soldering Iron can be used for welling or repairing the tiny electric products
- Heating Method: External thermal
- Head Shape: Pointed
- Heating Power: 220V, 60W
- This professional 60 watt soldering iron features a replaceable tip, you can use it for welding the smal electric parts
- The whold view for this iron. Ergonomically designed, with cool grip rubber handle and a nickel-iron plated long life copper tip
- With the extremely sharp point, this Electrical Soldering Iron can be used for welding or repairing the tiny electric products
- It is lightweight and very convenient to use. It is ideal for hobbies, robots, kits, radios, and electronics work
How to Use a Soldering Iron
A soldering iron is a handy little tool to have that has many useful purposes. Some of the uses are metalwork, arts and crafts, home improvements and car and engine repair. One of the most common uses for a soldering iron is soldering electrical wire when installing switches and electrical outlets. Read on to learn more.
- Hold the soldering iron as if it were a pen and you were going to write your name. Do not touch the tip of the iron
- Heat up the area to be soldered by gently touching the tip of the iron to the surface. Solder is a combination of certain percentages of tin and lead. Together the two are called "flux". Applying solder is called "tinning" because of the percentage of tin in flux. There are various types of flux depending on the item to be soldered. Flux comes in various size reels again according to the job that needs soldered
- Apply the solder onto the joint by gently letting the solder flow into a volcano shape (in a peak style). Make sure the solder flows onto the joint and not around or beside the joint. If the solder makes a dip shape, it is not flowing in the joint and the joint is dry. Another way to tell that the solder did not hit the particular area is by the appearance of the solder; it will look very dull. When it's a "good solder," it will take on a very shiny appearance
- Search either in your favorite local hardware store or retail stores for the various types of soldering irons. Soldering is also used in crafts such as stained glass and usually requires either a higher watt soldering iron or a soldering gun
- Fix a bad solder or an existing soldered joint with what is called disordering braid. Disordering braid is made up of copper and is made to adhere to metal flux. Place the disordering braid on the existing soldered joint. Heat the copper with the soldering iron which removes the metal flux for a clean surface
- Take clamps, and attach them to the area to be soldered. Hold it absolutely still. This is necessary in order to solder properly and to keep the soldered item still while it's cooling in order to have a tightly soldered joint
- First time use usually it will smoke a moment
- Use of iron frame in order to avoid injuries or burns
- Do not cool before soldering iron replacement Tsui
- Let iron after use natural cooling
- Do not iron close to other equipment
- 1 x Precision Black Handle Cusp Externally Heated 60W Electric Soldering Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.76||USD$ 5.72||USD$ 5.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.