Customers Also Bought
- Applicable for light non-button frame glass door with 90° opening angle
- Power-on open type and power-off close
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Working Current: 250mA
- Size: 160 x 30 x 25mm/ 6.3 x 1.2 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- Designed for security, this magnetic door lock be used for Wooden door, metal door and fireproof door etc
- This door electric lock is applicable for light non-button frame glass door with 90°opening angle
- Power-on open type and power-off close of this electrical door lock is easy and convenient for you to use
- And this magnetic door lock is made of durable and high quality material which makes our life safer
- Moreover, this magnetic door lock is easy and convenient to install because of its appropriate size
Size in Detail:
- This section has a variety of mangetic locks for different applications including standard indoor use, stainless steel and water proof versions - please refer to each sub-section below
- The Magnetic lock uses an electrical current to produce a magnetic force
- When a current is passed through the coil, the magnet lock becomes magnetized. The door will be securely bonded when the electromagnet is energized holding against the armature plate
- Access control systems are operated by one of the peripheral devices (ie. hand and fingerprint readers, keypad, card reader...etc ) to identify the user whether access is permitted or not. The power will be automatically turned off by the user and gains access through a reader
- The magnetic lock is a simple locking device that consists of a magnetic lock and armature plate with no moving parts and it purely works due to the magnetic field. Therefore the magnetic lock is truly fail-safe (Power to lock). Thus, the magnetic lock is met with both security and fire safety requirements and is available for emergency exit doors
- The magnetic locks are made with epoxy potting compound and is protected by this compound, which ensures a long life for the lock. With these above lock characteristics, the electromagnetic lock has become one of the most commonly used access control lock for security engineers
- Most of the magnetic locks below have the option for you to buy additional brackets for ease of installation
Types of Electronic Door Locks?
- Electronic locks restrict access to authorized personnel.
Don Farrall/Photodisc/Getty Images Security and access are major considerations in many business and government facilities. Different types of electronic locks can allow easy access for authorized personnel while keeping everyone else out. The earliest form of electric locks used electromagnets to keep doors locked. Newer electronic locks integrated with access control systems use card swipe or keypad locks to limit access to authorized personnel. Other electronic locks make use of biometric scanners such as fingerprint readers and retinal scanners.
Smart Card Locks
- Locks requiring a coded card key to open them are common fixtures in factories, office buildings and hotels. In hotels the card keys are programmable, so they are unique to the guest while registered in the hotel. After check out, the access system is changed to prevent the card from opening the door. This prevents access to hotel rooms using lost or stolen key cards.
- A common method of controlling access in commercial buildings is combining the card key with employee identification cards. According to the Smart Card Alliance, an industry association, the card contains an integrated circuit chip that can interact with the door card reader.
- Another type of electronic lock uses proximity scanning. The lock contains a scanner that reads the radio frequency signal generated by the smart card or other access device. Plastic ID cards, USB access tokens and certain subscriber identity module cards, or SIM cards, for cellular phones can interact with the lock.
- A common use for this technology is in factories and office buildings where employees must pass their company ID badge over a scanning plate to gain access into the building. This type of electronic lock access is also used to permit access into secure parking areas. Authorized vehicles carry a tag that interacts with the lock sensor to open the entryway to the parking area.
Hand Key Locks
- A hand key lock is a biometric device that reads your hand print to open a door. This kind of access control device is cost effective because there is no need to replace cards keys that can be lost or stolen. Your hand is your key.
- Hand key readers can be programmed to work as stand alone units or as an integrated part of an access control system. According to Global Security, a security development organization, the device stores a two-dimensional image of the hand geometry with more than 90 dimensional measurements. This system has also been used in airports to speed up the customs identification process.
- 1 x Glass Door Electric Strike
General Model PT133NC Spec Condition New Type Glass Door Electric Strike Compatibility Non-button frame glass door with 90° opening angle Material Metal Dimension 160 x 30 x 25mm/ 6.3 x 1.2 x 1.0in(L x W x H) Features Features Applicable for light non-button frame glass door with 90° opening angle
Power-on open type and power-off close
Input Voltage: 12VDC
Working Current: 250mA
Packaging Package Included 1 x Glass Door Electric Strike
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.56||USD$ 30.41||USD$ 29.26||USD$ 27.73||USD$ 27.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?