- The ergonomic handle gives this teakettle its own charm
- This teakettle performs on all heat sources and has a unique handle for easy lifting and pouring, the handle is heat resistant for safer use
- The enameled interior is easy to clean and will not absorb odors
- Made of high quality for durable, lightweight construction, works well on all heat sources
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 1800W
- Capacity: 1.5L /52.8oz
- This 1.5L Electric Kettle holds up to 1.5L of water and offers a powerful 1500 watts that quickly and safely boils water for tea, hot cocoa, instant soup, oatmeal and more
- The Electric Kettle combines elegant design and technological innovation with all the traditional features of a standard water kettle
- The 1.5-liter capacity is ideal for a variety of uses--hot tea, soups, instant coffees, oatmeal, hot chocolate, noodles, baby formula and more; Stainless Steel Electric Kettle brings healthy and positive living to the kitchen with the Healthy Kitchen collection
How to find the best tea kettle:
A wonderful cup of tea can soothe the soul. Tea is something that can bring your sore throat comfort or warm you up on a cool evening. Whether you are a connoisseur of teas or you just enjoy have a cup every now and then, there are a variety of tea kettles to choose from. There are two basic types of tea kettles to choose from, electric and stovetop, but there are many different options within these two types, as well
- This type of tea kettle goes back to the 1800's and was manufactured mostly from steel or aluminum. Some heat resistant plastics were also used, but the steel produced a higher quality product and eventually, the aluminum proved to be not as durable. The electric tea kettles made now are more efficient than stovetop kettles in the fact that they boil water much quicker. But they take up coveted counter space where the stovetop tea kettle does not
- A newer version of the electric tea kettle, the cordless kettle, has a base that holds the electrical connection that allows the kettle to heat. There are some cordless kettles that have a removable base to be able to convert to a stovetop kettle if needed. These kettles are easy to clean and have wide, no-spill spouts
Stovetop tea kettles
- This type of tea kettle is manufactured from many different materials and there are many more types of stovetop kettles than electric. These include stainless steel, copper, cast iron, enamel and novelty
- Stainless steel kettles are the most hard-wearing and are extremely functional, as well as beautiful. The stainless steel kettle will not "tarnish" the taste of the water you are preparing at all, but because of the thickness of the steel, it will take longer for your water to boil
- Copper kettles are chosen a lot for their "Old World" look, but it should also be known that copper is very energy efficient. Because copper should not be placed over high heat, you will more than likely use a medium heat to prepare your water, thus saving energy. Also, copper is a great conductor of heat and this will save time on preparing your water
- Cast iron is very heavy and thick and will probably last the longest. An important tip about cast iron is that until it becomes "seasoned" there is a risk for rust. Once it has been used many times, it will develop mineral deposits that will then prevent it from rusting. In the meantime, while you are waiting for it to become seasoned, be sure to dry this kettle immediately after you use it. If it does happen to rust, not all is lost. A mixture of lemon, baking soda and boiling water can remove the rust
- Enamel kettles are among the most popular because they are available in many different colors. The enamel will likely just be a coat over a cast iron kettle, so in that instance, be sure to dry this kettle immediately after use, as well. As with any other enamel object, this type of kettle can chip, so be very careful when around other hard objects
- If you are more interested in the shape of your kettle matching your décor rather than just the paint, a novelty tea kettle will be perfect for you. The practicality of some of these kettles may not be as great as some others, but they can be the "finishing touch" to your kitchen and will be a great topic of conversation
Features of kettles
- By having some features (and a budget) in mind before you start shopping, your choice will be made much easier. Some of the main features you will want to consider are: size, whistle, design, heat efficiency and maintenance
- The average size for tea kettles ranges from 1.8-2.5 quarts. This is important to consider because the 1.8 quart size may be too small if you like to entertain, but the 2.5 quart size may be too large if you are the only tea drinker in your family
- The whistle on a tea kettle is there to let you know when the water has reached the desired temperature for preparing the tea. Some consumers find the whistle to be a very nice feature to alert them in the event they get busy with other things. On the other hand, some consumers find the whistle to be a very annoying feature and don't want to hear the high-pitched whistle when preparing to relax with their tea. If you are torn and like the convenience of the whistle but hate the shrill sound, look for a tea kettle that offers a whistle that might play a song or sound like a harmonica playing
- 1 x Electric Water Kettle
Spec Condition New Type Electric Water Kettle Material Stainless Steel Power Rating 1800W Features Features The ergonomic handle gives this teakettle its own charm
This teakettle performs on all heat sources and has a unique handle for easy lifting and pouring, the handle is heat resistant for s
Packaging Package Included 1 x Electric Water Kettle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.44||USD$ 40.66||USD$ 37.47||USD$ 34.75||USD$ 32.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
S. K. Yamada
Bought this item on05-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Exactly what I wanted. Attractive water kettle that works well and is easy to operate and clean. Thank you for offering this product at an excellent price.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I use this beauty daily in my dorm at University. It takes around two minutes to heat up the water, and it is a little loud, but that would be my only complaint. It heats the water, has a function to automatically turn off once the water is heated.My only other complaint would be that the cord is a little short coming from the base.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for use in my dorm room at school, and it functions perfectly. It's very easy to use, heats up incredibly quickly, and I honestly couldn't ask for better functionality. It's design is also quite sleek. I can imagine one using this in their office. I'm buying one for my mom to use at home, too. This kettle is great!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This baby is a gorgeous stainless steel with a hard rubber handle. It looks classy, appears well-made, and performs splendidly. Buy it. Or buy it for someone else who drinks a lot of tea. They will use it, love it, and no doubt remember you fondly!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this kettle. I have never had a problem with it at all. I am thinking of buying one for a christmas gift. One thing that I would say is a slight con is that the cord is really short. That's great if you only ever want to use it on your kitchen counter, but when using it in an office for an office breakfast, the cord didn't reach the outlet from the tabletop. But again, if you're just using it in the kitchen, you don't WANT a big cord laying all over your counter, so... It's also kind of good I guess. Lol.
Was this review helpful?