Customers Also Bought
- Electric Water Kettle, good quality
- This teakettle performs on all heat sources and has a unique handle for easy lifting and pouring, the handle is heat resistant for safer use
- Electric Kettle made of high quality for durable, lightweight construction, works well on all heat sources
- This Electric Water Kettle is a useful tool
- The enameled interior is easy to clean and will not absorb odors
- The ergonomic handle gives this 1.5L Electric Kettle its own charm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 1.5L/52.8oz
- Electric water kettle, quick heating time and slender design, is the fastest and most convenient way to boil water for hot beverages, instant soup, hot cereal and more and make a great choice
- This Stainless Steel Electric Kettle performs on all heat sources and has a unique handle for easy lifting and pouring, the handle is heat resistant for safer use
- Enjoy a new and updated version of the traditional Ergonomic 1.5L Stainless Steel Handle Electric Water Kettle
How to find the best tea kettle:
A wonderful cup of tea can soothe the soul. Tea is something that can bring your sore throat comfort or warm you up on a cool evening. Whether you are a connoisseur of teas or you just enjoy have a cup every now and then, there are a variety of tea kettles to choose from. There are two basic types of tea kettles to choose from, electric and stovetop, but there are many different options within these two types, as well
- This type of tea kettle goes back to the 1800's and was manufactured mostly from steel or aluminum. Some heat resistant plastics were also used, but the steel produced a higher quality product and eventually, the aluminum proved to be not as durable. The electric tea kettles made now are more efficient than stovetop kettles in the fact that they boil water much quicker. But they take up coveted counter space where the stovetop tea kettle does not
- A newer version of the electric tea kettle, the cordless kettle, has a base that holds the electrical connection that allows the kettle to heat. There are some cordless kettles that have a removable base to be able to convert to a stovetop kettle if needed. These kettles are easy to clean and have wide, no-spill spouts
Stovetop tea kettles
- This type of tea kettle is manufactured from many different materials and there are many more types of stovetop kettles than electric. These include stainless steel, copper, cast iron, enamel and novelty
- Stainless steel kettles are the most hard-wearing and are extremely functional, as well as beautiful. The stainless steel kettle will not "tarnish" the taste of the water you are preparing at all, but because of the thickness of the steel, it will take longer for your water to boil
- Copper kettles are chosen a lot for their "Old World" look, but it should also be known that copper is very energy efficient. Because copper should not be placed over high heat, you will more than likely use a medium heat to prepare your water, thus saving energy. Also, copper is a great conductor of heat and this will save time on preparing your water
- Cast iron is very heavy and thick and will probably last the longest. An important tip about cast iron is that until it becomes "seasoned" there is a risk for rust. Once it has been used many times, it will develop mineral deposits that will then prevent it from rusting. In the meantime, while you are waiting for it to become seasoned, be sure to dry this kettle immediately after you use it. If it does happen to rust, not all is lost. A mixture of lemon, baking soda and boiling water can remove the rust
- Enamel kettles are among the most popular because they are available in many different colors. The enamel will likely just be a coat over a cast iron kettle, so in that instance, be sure to dry this kettle immediately after use, as well. As with any other enamel object, this type of kettle can chip, so be very careful when around other hard objects
- If you are more interested in the shape of your kettle matching your décor rather than just the paint, a novelty tea kettle will be perfect for you. The practicality of some of these kettles may not be as great as some others, but they can be the "finishing touch" to your kitchen and will be a great topic of conversation
Features of kettles
- By having some features (and a budget) in mind before you start shopping, your choice will be made much easier. Some of the main features you will want to consider are: size, whistle, design, heat efficiency and maintenance
- The average size for tea kettles ranges from 1.8-2.5 quarts. This is important to consider because the 1.8 quart size may be too small if you like to entertain, but the 2.5 quart size may be too large if you are the only tea drinker in your family
- The whistle on a tea kettle is there to let you know when the water has reached the desired temperature for preparing the tea. Some consumers find the whistle to be a very nice feature to alert them in the event they get busy with other things. On the other hand, some consumers find the whistle to be a very annoying feature and don't want to hear the high-pitched whistle when preparing to relax with their tea. If you are torn and like the convenience of the whistle but hate the shrill sound, look for a tea kettle that offers a whistle that might play a song or sound like a harmonica playing
- 1 x Electric Water Kettle
General Model SWF15Q2-200 Brand Supor Spec Condition New Type Electric Water Kettle Material Stainless Steel Features Features Electric Water Kettle, good quality
This teakettle performs on all heat sources and has a unique handle for easy lifting and pouring, the handle is heat resistant for safer use
Electric Water Kettle made of high quality for durable, lightweight construction, works well on all heat sources
This Electric Water Kettle is a useful tool
The enameled interior is easy to clean and will not absorb odors
The ergonomic handle gives this teakettle its own charm
Packaging Package Included 1 x Electric Water Kettle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 58.31||USD$ 55.89||USD$ 53.47||USD$ 50.24||USD$ 50.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?