Customers Also Bought
2 x AA Batteries
30.0 x12.0cm/11.0 x 4.7in (W x L)
- 100% Brand New
- Have our electronic clock, you can be a punctual person which is important for success
- Our clock also can be used as a radio
- Small and compact, the Temperature electronic clock is convenient for easy carrying
- Personalized house electronic clock can be a beautiful home decoration for its excellent outlook
- The electronic alarm clock is designed to get your eyes open in the morning
- The electronic clock is very durable for its high quality workmanship
- Have the temperature electronic clock, you can be a punctual person which is important for success
- High-tec Temperature display makes the plastic electronic clock easy to be read
- You can know the date, time and temperature just from the multifunctional alarm clock
Do you have trouble waking up on time in the mornings despite desperate attempts to do so? Are you afraid you might lose your job or fail a class because you can't get up on time? While most people can simply set an alarm clock and get up at the desired time, almost everybody has trouble rousing themselves at some point, and many people frequently sleep through their alarms. If you're chronically late for work, or if you just need to make sure you don't miss your flight early tomorrow morning, read on
- Get enough sleep. It's hard to drag yourself out of bed after one night of inadequate sleep, and chronic sleep deprivation (a sleep deficit) makes the task even harder. Determine how much sleep you need and make sure to get about that amount each night. At a bare minimum, when waking up on time is crucial, you should try very hard to go to sleep for at least eight hours, even if you have otherwise restful sleep patterns. Your body can't "store" sleep
- Get into a rhythm. Your body's clock follows a circadian rhythm. If your rhythm is set properly, you may be able to regularly wake up refreshed without an alarm, but if it's not you'll wake up groggy or even sleep through your alarm altogether. Make an effort to get to bed and to get up at about the same times every day. If you work changing shifts or otherwise have to adjust your schedule, your rhythm will be thrown off for a while, but you can reset it over a few days
- Adjust for your sleep cycles. The typical human sleep cycle is 90 minutes. Adjust the time you wake up or the time you go to bed so that you sleep for some multiple of 90 minutes (6, 7.5 or 9 hours, for example), and you'll wake up more refreshed
- Get the right alarm clock. Some people need a very loud, harsh alarm, some can't wake up to the radio, and some find that gradual waking works best. There are even many varieties of alarms to stick near you that will vibrate to awaken you, including a vibrating pillow, wrist band, and devices that clip on to your pillow or go between your mattresses. Experiment to find the alarm clock that's best for you and your neighbor(assuming you want to be respectful of course!)
- Position your alarm clock so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off. It's quite common to reach over to the nightstand, turn off the alarm, and go back to sleep without even remembering doing so. If you have to get out of bed and walk across the room, however, you're more likely to stay awake
- Brighten up your bedroom. The body naturally wakes up faster when it's light outside, so keep your curtains open to use the sun to help you awake. If you need to wake up when it's dark, or if you live in a dreary, cloudy place, consider using a timer on your bedroom lamp or getting a light box or a bedside dawn simulator
- Use a very loud alarm like the windup clock pictured above. Place the clock inside a kitchen pot or other metal container turned upside down. Or sleep with headphones on so you get the jolt awake without disturbing others
- If all else fails, just put your alarm clock away from your bed, and extra loud. You wont be able to sleep, if you don't get up
- After setting your alarm clock, put it in a box, lock it with a key and put the key in the farthest corner of the house. You should be awake by the time you get it unlocked to turn it off
- Splash your face with cold water. The cold water will wake you up, and you can get a move on from there
- Make sure that your alarm is properly set before going to bed
- Make sure to remember all the reasons you need to get right out of bed
- Try putting a slice of lemon next to your alarm, when you shut off your alarm, lick or suck on the lemon. That'll wake you up for sure
1 x Electronic Clock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CLP 7732.46||CLP 6994.02||CLP 6255.58||CLP 5270.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-13-2012
- Other Thoughts: I bought it for work and wanted it to be a nice design piece in my office.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-26-2012
- Other Thoughts: So easy to set & price is right.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-18-2012
- Other Thoughts: Absolutely silent, interesting looking. Bought it for the kitchen of my country house and it's perfect there.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2012
- Other Thoughts: Its compact size doesn't take up too much room on the night stand.
Was this review helpful?