Customers Also Bought
- Bolt Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Strength: 800kg
- Voltage: DC12V
- Working Current: 450mA(YS-132NO)
- Feature: Fail Secure: (YS-132NO)
- Surface Temperature: ≤20℃
- Suitable Temperature: -10～+55℃(14-131F)
- Face plate Housing: High-temperature coating
- Bolt Housing: Stainless steel polished finish
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Suitable for: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree open door
- Optional Accessories: YS-307
- Lock Size: 250 x 25 x 31mm/9.8 x 1.0 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Holding 800kg
- Aluminum, stainless steel bolt
- Testing to 1000000 cycles
- High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
- High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
Electric Door Strike Installation:An electric strike is a hardware device that uses an electronic signal to determine when to release a lock bolt. Installers wire these devices to work with buzzers, card readers or electric locksets. When the connected device is operated correctly, it sends a signal to the electric strike to automatically release the lock bolt and unlock the door
Choosing an Electric Strike:
- Choose your electric strike based on the type of locking device you are working with, whether it is a mortise lock, cylindrical lock or exit device. Most electric strike manufacturers also require you to select the faceplate for your strike separately from the strike itself to match the locking device. Choose the right faceplate to fit the lock on the door, then attach the faceplate to the strike using the screws provided. The holes for these screws are typically pre-drilled in both the strike and the faceplate, making it easy to determine where they should be placed
- Adjusting the Strike
- An electric strike can be fail-safe, which means it will unlock if the power goes out, or fail-secure, which means it will automatically lock if power is lost. Each strike can be adjusted to perform either of these two functions, and the adjustment is slightly different on each model. Flip the switch on the strike to change from one function to the other as required, or consult your installation manual for more information. If you are installing the strike on a fire-rated door, it must be set to "fail-safe"
Prepping the Door Frame:
- The easiest way to prepare your door frame for an electric strike is to request that the frame is prepped at the factory by the manufacturer. You will need to tell the manufacturer which strike you plan to use. If the frame is already on site, use the template provided with your strike to adjust the cutout in the frame as needed to fit the strike. Use a jigsaw with a carbide-tipped blade to enlarge the preps as needed
- Using a metal drill-bit, pre-drill holes for the strike as directed on the installation template. Many strikes are designed to fit in the standard holes already drilled in the frame, so this step may not be necessary
- Installing the Strike
- Run the power supply wiring through the door frame so that the "pigtail" connector reaches to the strike installation location. Insert the pigtail connector into the strike to supply power. If you have a secondary wire that connects to a card reader or buzzer, connect this wire to the strike as well. Often, this wire is joined with that of the power supply and fed through the same pigtail connector. Consult an electrician for wiring help if you need assistance, or refer to the wiring diagrams that come with your strike
- Carefully feed the wire(s) back through the frame so it is hidden from view, then insert the strike into the cutout. Use the screws provided to fasten it to the holes in the frame. Shut the door and check the spacing between the door and the lip of the strike. If the space is too large, remove the strike and insert wooden shims between the strike and the door frame, then reinstall the strike. If this space is too small, use a metal file to shave the frame down a bit to move the strike further from the door
- 1 x Set of Long-type Electric Strike Electronic Mortise Lock
General Model YS-132NO Spec Condition New Type Electronic Mortise Lock Parameters
Holding Strength: 800kg
Working Current: 450mA(YS-132NO)
Feature: Fail Secure: (YS-132NO)
Compatibility Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door Material Aluminum & Stainless Steel Dimension 250 x 25 x 31mm / 9.8 x 1.0 x 1.2in(L x W x H) Features Features Holding 800kg
Aluminum, stainless steel bolt
Testing to 1000000 cycles
High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Long-type Electric Strike Electronic Mortise Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.93||USD$ 19.22||USD$ 18.50||USD$ 17.55||USD$ 17.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.