Customers Also Bought
- Holding 800kg
- Aluminum, stainless steel bolt
- Testing to 1000000 cycles
- High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
- Holding Strength: 800kg
- Bolt Structure: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: DC12V
- Working Current: 450mA(YS-131NO)
- Feature: Fail Secure: (YS-131NO)
- Surface Temperature: ≤20℃
- Suitable Temperature: -10～+55℃(14-131F)
- Face plate Housing: High-temperature coating
- Bolt Housing: Stainless steel polished finish
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Suitable for: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree open door
- Optional Accessories: YS-307
- Lock Size: 160 x 25 x 31mm / 6.3 x 1.0 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Narrow-Type Electric Strike Electronic Mortise Lock
Electric Door Strike Installation:
An electric strike is a hardware device that uses an electronic signal to determine when to release a lock bolt. Installers wire these devices to work with buzzers, card readers or electric locksets. When the connected device is operated correctly, it sends a signal to the electric strike to automatically release the lock bolt and unlock the door
Choosing an Electric Strike:
- Choose your electric strike based on the type of locking device you are working with, whether it is a mortise lock, cylindrical lock or exit device. Most electric strike manufacturers also require you to select the faceplate for your strike separately from the strike itself to match the locking device. Choose the right faceplate to fit the lock on the door, then attach the faceplate to the strike using the screws provided. The holes for these screws are typically pre-drilled in both the strike and the faceplate, making it easy to determine where they should be placed
- Adjusting the Strike
- An electric strike can be fail-safe, which means it will unlock if the power goes out, or fail-secure, which means it will automatically lock if power is lost. Each strike can be adjusted to perform either of these two functions, and the adjustment is slightly different on each model. Flip the switch on the strike to change from one function to the other as required, or consult your installation manual for more information. If you are installing the strike on a fire-rated door, it must be set to "fail-safe"
Prepping the Door Frame:
- The easiest way to prepare your door frame for an electric strike is to request that the frame is prepped at the factory by the manufacturer. You will need to tell the manufacturer which strike you plan to use. If the frame is already on site, use the template provided with your strike to adjust the cutout in the frame as needed to fit the strike. Use a jigsaw with a carbide-tipped blade to enlarge the preps as needed
- Using a metal drill-bit, pre-drill holes for the strike as directed on the installation template. Many strikes are designed to fit in the standard holes already drilled in the frame, so this step may not be necessary
- Installing the Strike
- Run the power supply wiring through the door frame so that the "pigtail" connector reaches to the strike installation location. Insert the pigtail connector into the strike to supply power. If you have a secondary wire that connects to a card reader or buzzer, connect this wire to the strike as well. Often, this wire is joined with that of the power supply and fed through the same pigtail connector. Consult an electrician for wiring help if you need assistance, or refer to the wiring diagrams that come with your strike
- Carefully feed the wire(s) back through the frame so it is hidden from view, then insert the strike into the cutout. Use the screws provided to fasten it to the holes in the frame. Shut the door and check the spacing between the door and the lip of the strike. If the space is too large, remove the strike and insert wooden shims between the strike and the door frame, then reinstall the strike. If this space is too small, use a metal file to shave the frame down a bit to move the strike further from the door
- 1 x Set of Narrow-type Electric Strike Electronic Mortise Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.78||USD$ 14.25||USD$ 13.71||USD$ 12.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.