Customers Also Bought
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 800kg
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 250mA
- Feature: Fail Safe(YS-138NC-S)
- Surface Temperature: Within +20℃
- Suitable Temperature: -10℃ ~ +55℃ (14-131F°)
- Suitable Humidity: 0 ~ 95% (Relative Humidity)
- Face Plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Opening Mode: 90 Degree Swinging Door
- Optional Accessories: YS-305 YS-306
- Lock Size: 124 x 32 x 36mm / 4.9 x 1.3 x 1.4in (L x W x H)
- Holding 800kg
- Aluminum, stainless steel bolt
- Stainless steel panel, durable & beautiful
- Testing to 1000000 cycles
- High-temperature painted
- High-temperature painted, durable and high quality
How Does an Electric Strike Work?
Access control refers to a system used to grant access to resources or areas in a facility or system. An electric strike is a type of electrical access control system.
- Electric strike devices are specifically used for door applications. The electric strike device replaces the fixed strike faceplate, or metal plate that attaches to a door jamb and includes holes used by the door bolt
- Electric strikes possess a ramped surface, enabling the door to close and latch via the locking latch. The electric strike's surface pivots away from the direction of the latch upon receiving the proper signal, which enables the door to be opened from the outside without the need to operate the door knob
- Fail-secure, also referred to as non-fail safe or fail-locked, is a type of electric strike which opens a door after receiving an electric current. Fail-secure electric strikes can be powered via DC (direct current), a type of low-voltage current that flows in one direction, or via AC (alternating current), a higher voltage current that can switch directions. AC-powered fail-secure electric strikes "buzz" during the door-opening operation. DC-powered fail-secure electric strikes units provide silent operation
- Fail-safe electric strikes lock when electricity is applied to the strike. Fail-safe electric strikes only operate via DC power
- 1 x ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Electronic Mortise Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.20||USD$ 29.14||USD$ 28.08||USD$ 26.68||USD$ 26.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.