Customers Also Bought
- Electronic pig toy holds on tight and is designed with lovely shape
- Please put pig toy as an ideal little gift
- You can give vent by kneading it
- Pig toy is made of soft material, so you need not to worry about pain when hitting
- Interesting toy diversity can give you happy mood when you feel down
- Height: 10.0cm/3.9
- Material: Plastic
- Wear your Tamagotchi pet around your neck with a cool Tamagotchi Lanyard
- Electronic toy diversity kinds of expression, with the mood to use
- When you sing and it will sing the same as you, it can reduce pressure
- Especially for the young people who have pressure in their work or life, to take out the bad emotion
- This is a great vent trick toy for you to own or to give as a gift to a friend
How to Declutter Toys?
It is usually easy to identify which homes have children living in them by the clutter on the floor. Many infants, toddlers and elementary school-aged children have a variety of toys and activities at their disposal. If parents aren't careful, the clutter of toys can take over the home and give it a disheveled look. Simple organizations tips can transform the mess without throwing out all of the toys
- Give each child a box where they can keep their current favorite toys. Even though this is a list that changes week-to-week for some kids, it's a way for kids to get to their favorite toys easily without pulling out a bunch of drawers and boxes in the process
- Separate the toys into different categories, like dolls, balls, and blocks. Store each type of toy in a separate storage bin. Clearly label the bins with words or pictures so you and your children can easily find what they are looking for
- Donate toys that you notice aren't being used anymore
How to Disinfect Plastic Toys:
Children's toys can be breeding grounds for bacteria and germs. It's important to clean toys regularly to ensure they don't spread sickness and disease amongst your kids and their friends. Here are some tips for disinfecting plastic toys
- Wash toys with warm, soapy water. Employ the use of a scrub brush to clean the nooks and crannies of the toys. Once you have finished washing, rinse with warm water and dry with a clean towel
- Fill a bucket with one gallon of warm water. Add one tablespoon of bleach and stir. Drop the plastic toys into this diluted bleach solution and allow them to soak for 20 to 30 minutes. The bleach will fully disinfect the toys. Once they have finished soaking, rinse thoroughly with warm water. You can either dry with a clean towel or lay the toys out to air dry
- Load your dishwasher with plastic toys and run them through a full cycle. Use standard dishwasher detergent and run the dishwasher as you normally would. Place the toys in the top rack of the dishwasher where the heat is less concentrated. This prevents the plastic from melting
- Spray toys with a disinfect spray and wipe with paper towels. Sprays can reach into small areas on the toys that may be difficult to reach with wipes and towels. Rinse the toys before giving them back to your baby or child
- Clean large, plastic toys such as tricycles, play tables and swing sets with a bucket of the diluted bleach solution and a large sponge. Cover toys' entire areas and then rinse, using a hose. Allow the toys to air dry outside
How to Clean Plastic Toys:
Cleaning plastic toys is important, especially if the toys are for young children. Germs tend to spread from child to child and do get on the toys they play with. Here's how to keep plastic toys clean
- Purchase an antibacterial cleaning solution, preferably a liquid. Fill up a spray bottle with the proper cleaning solution dilution. Spray the cleaning solution onto the plastic toys and wipe them down with a rag. You can also use diluted bleach in a spray bottle to kill germs on plastic toys
- Pour an antibacterial cleaning solution, or diluted bleach, into a large bucket. If the toys will fit in the bucket, put the toys in the liquid and let them soak for about 5 minutes. Rinse them well with water and wipe them down with a dry towel. If the toys do not fit in the bucket, use a rag, immerse the rag into the liquid, and then wipe the toys down with the saturated rag
- Scour the plastic toys with Ajax if there are any stains or dirt marks on them. A normal cleaning solution might kill germs, but not all cleaning supplies will clean dirt marks. Ajax is great for removing marks and stains on plastic toys. The cleaning chemicals found in the Ajax will also kill disease spreading germs
- Fill a bathtub with water and pour a cleaning solution in the tub. This is a quick way to clean a lot of plastic toys at one time. If you own a daycare and time is limited, cleaning your plastic toys everyday might be difficult. Put them in the tub all at once, let them soak for about 5 minutes, and then rinse them well under running water. Remove the toys from the tub and lay them on a towel. Let them air dry over night. They will be ready for you in the morning
- Use a standard dish detergent in the kitchen sink. For those plastic toys that are only played with by older kids, an occasional wash in the kitchen sink is sufficient. You can use an antibacterial dish detergent and wash the toys as you would your dishes. Toys that aren't going in a young child's mouth, only need an occasional light cleaning
- 1 x Electronic Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.56||USD$ 6.47||USD$ 6.38||USD$ 6.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.