Customers Also Bought
- Add the natural style to your dinner table with this modern placemat
- Back of the table placemat
- Front fabric detail of the table placemat
- Look at the grains of the PU leather
- Back detail of the square placemat
- This square placemat is waterproof and heat resistant
- PU leather material is very durable
- This flower pattern design will brighten any table with our excellent table placemat
- Non-skid table placemat helps keep your place settings from sliding around the table during mealtimes
- The placemat will protect your furniture against staining and scratching, and they wipe clean with just a damp cloth
- Material: PU Leather
- Size: 30 x 45cm/11.8 x 17.7in(L x W)
- Color is random in delivery
How to Use Tablecloths & Place Mats?
Tablecloths are a reflection of the tastes of the hostess or host. Formal tables often require more subtle coverings in solid colors or the always-sophisticated white. According to the Reader's Digest, "The cloth should be big enough to drape six inches over each side of the table." Place mats, traditionally, are more casual and easily changed to reflect seasons or holidays. Using tablecloths and place mats is uncomplicated and demonstrates the basic homemaking skills required in a household
- Wash and dry the tablecloth according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Iron the tablecloth if necessary. A crisp, freshly ironed tablecloth always looks elegant and shows that the hostess or host has taken the time to pay attention to the details
- A protective table cover or table pad can be placed under the tablecloth to protect against extremely hot items damaging the tabletop's surface, but this is a matter of preference
- Place the tablecloth on the table, adjusting the edges to ensure all of the sides hang evenly
- Set the dishes and utensils in front of each chair in the place where each diner will be sitting
- After the meal, wash, treat for stains or spots, and dry according to the manufacturer's care label
Using Place Mats
- Choose place mats according to the event they are to be utilized for simply by your own tastes. According to Reader's Digest, "If you have a beautiful table, consider using placemats instead of a tablecloth. Mats can be plain or patterned, woven or made of rush, as long as they're heatproof."
- Place the place mat on top of the table in front of the chairs where each person will be seated
- Set the table utensils and dishes on top of the place mat, just as you would a tablecloth
- Place mats can be washed in the washing machine if the care instructions indicate this. Most vinyl, bamboo, or other materials must be hand-washed with a damp cloth and towel-dried
- 1 x Table Placemat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.67||USD$ 3.53||USD$ 3.40||USD$ 3.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.