Customers Also Bought
- The tool pliers are made up of high quality material, stainless steel, quite durable
- The tool pliers could be used as great tool for outdoor activities
- You can use the needle nose pliers for great tools in some dangerous emergency
- The tool pliers could be used for cutting trees, mountaineering, expedition, and other traveling activities
- The locking pliers are practical and multipurpose, could satisfy with many of your needs
- We also offer you with a nylon package
- Pliers Material: Stainless Steel
- Hull Material: Rosewood
- Package Material: Nylon
- Total Length: 16.7cm/6.6in
- The tool pliers are multifunctional and it can satisfy many of your needs
- You also can use these needle pliers in many activities, including camping, mountaineering, exploration, travel and expedition
- When you are in danger, these locking pliers are a good helper
- Made of high quality material, stainless steel, you just use it without worry
- Also, these tool pliers is in compact and small design, so it is easy to take
How to Use Pliers:
Pliers are a handy tool to have around. Use them correctly for your safety and comfort
- Choose the right tool for the job. Using your pliers as a hammer may not only damage the tool but could cause you injury
- Use good quality tools and inspect them for defects before using them. Replace worn or defective tools
- Maintain your tools. Oil your pliers and wire cutters with a drop of oil on the hinge. Be sure that the jaws are clean and the teeth are sharp. Worn or greasy jaws are more likely to slip
- Never stick your fingers between the grips and always keep your wrist straight when using pliers
- Protect your tools from extreme heat, which can expand the metal and cause dangerous structural problems
How to Use Locking Pliers:
Locking pliers, sometimes referred to as vise-grips depending on the style of locking mechanism they incorporate, are great tools to keep handy. Typically, locking pliers are used where more torque is needed to pry or remove objects or where added grip is needed for holding objects in place. Most uses includes loosening tight connection points such as pipe-joints, seized nuts and washers and removing broken nails. Using locking pliers will greatly reduce the amount of strain you have to apply when trying to loosen connection points or remove stuck metal objects
- Open the pliers up completely. Do this by pulling the handles away from each other
- Locate the plier mouth adjustment bolt. This is a round screw-head at the bottom of one handle. Unscrew the bolt counterclockwise to widen the gripping mouth for large objects, or screw clockwise to adjust to smaller objects
- Place the gripping mouth on the object to size for adjustment. If you place the pliers onto the object and squeeze the handles together and the pliers don't lock, then you need to adjust the mouth wider
- Squeeze the handles together until you hear a click. The locking plate should no longer be flush with the pliers handle. This is a piece of metal that will pop out in between the handles when locked properly
- Push the locking plate down flush with the handle to unlock the pliers
- 1 x Tool Plier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.95||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.33||USD$ 9.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.