Customers Also Bought
- Silhouette: Empire
- Embellishment: Beading & Ruffle
- Neckline: V Neck
- Train: Court
- Back: Zipper
- Shown Color: White
- Material: Chiffon
- Unique design can make you so beautiful and become the focus
- Feature with unique design, this empire wedding dress can create an eye-catching to you
- V Neck neckline design can make you more elegant
- Made of high quality material, soft for touching and comfortable enough for wearing
- You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- You can wear a remarkable visual effect with this chiffon wedding dress
- Try to put on this V neck wedding dress, you won't believe your eyes because of its amazing visual effect created by it
- This empire wedding dress fits for a summer garden wedding, beach wedding, or yacht wedding
- You and your lover will have a romantic wedding with this empire wedding dress
- You can customize the wedding dress according to your size and preference
- This best wedding dress gown is popular for its beautiful design and high reliability
- Show your infinite charm, you will be more beautiful not only from the side but also from the back
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying GuideHow to Measure"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
How to Tuck up a Wedding Dress:
Protect your wedding dress train by tucking-up the ends of the dress, after the wedding. A bustle is the best method for this, because it leaves the bride's hands free for greeting people and dancing at the reception. Bustling a dress originated the 1800's, when ladies wore heavy gowns that needed to be supported off the floor. The bustle is held up by a series of hooks and eyes that are discreetly hidden in the folds of the material
- Clean your hands before you touch the white wedding dress. Check that the supplies you will use to create your bustle are also clean
- Put the wedding dress on the bride and have her stand up straight. Measure the back of the gown, to determine where you will put buttons for the bustle. Lift the gown -- and make a note of where you would like the gown to fall -- once it is bustled up
- Decide how may folds you will need to get the train to the length that you want: Between one and four folds is ideal. When the dress is bustled up, the hemline should fall even with the front hemline of the dress
- Place the dress on a clean, flat surface. Wash the surface first to make sure it is clean
- Place the measuring tape at the top of the train and measure out where the folds will be. Most folds measure between six to ten inches. Mark the spots with dressmaker's chalk. This is where you will place the hooks and eyes that will help hold your train
- Place three hooks on the top of the train just below the waist. Sew the hooks into place and make sure they are sturdy. This is where the bustle will rest, when it is complete
- Place the dress on the bride and bustle it up. Hook the eyes onto the hooks, and check to see how the bustle falls. Adjust the bustle, if you do not like it's position
- Remove the chalk marks that you made, by rubbing lightly on the dress with a cloth
How to Clean a Wedding Dress:
The best possible way to thoroughly clean a wedding dress before storing it is to take the dress to a high-quality, professional cleaner that specializes in wedding attire and evening gowns. However, if the gown is still very clean with only a few small stains, there are ways a person can treat or spot-clean the dress at home
- Determine which fabric the wedding dress is made of. If the garment is silk, lace or a vintage gown, it's better to have it cleaned by a professional. It the garment fabric and lining is polyester, it can be washed by hand with water
- Inspect the dress thoroughly to locate any stains, including stains from perspiration, foods, liquids and makeup. If the wedding dress is full-length, the hem will most likely have collected dirt
- Use a white, dry, absorbent cloth to gently blot the stain after applying an appropriate cleaning fluid, as described in the next step. Before applying any liquid or cleaning agent to a stain, test it on a less visible section of fabric to avoid discoloring the dress
- Apply hydrogen peroxide for wine, sweat and blood stains. Hydrogen peroxide can bleach fabrics, however, so don't let it sit on the fabric for too long if the dress is any color other than white. For ink stains, apply a light spray of hairspray. For oily stains such as makeup or food, apply a dry cleaning solvent or a mixture of soap and water
- After blotting up as much of the stain as possible, apply a few drops of white vinegar and blot again. Next, flush the area of fabric with water, blot again and then allow the area to dry
- To clean a dirty hem, soak the hemline for a few hours in warm water mixed with detergent, being careful to keep the rest of the dress out of the water. With a toothbrush, gently rub the hemline with the sudsy water to loosen all dirt. Flush thoroughly with water
- Don't hang a wedding dress on a hanger to dry after spot cleaning it. Wet fabric is heavy, and the dress could stretch or rip. Instead, place the dress over a clean drying rack. The rack should be plastic coated or vinyl coated, as splinters from a wooden one could tear the dress or rust from a metal one could stain the dress
- 1 x Empire Wedding Dress
Spec Fabric Chiffon Season Summer Style Simple Waist Empire Wedding Venues Beach
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?