Customers Also Bought
- This is a 4 color ink cartridge for EPSON printers
- The EPSON printer ink cartridges offer premium quality at outstanding savings over the original machine brand
- The EPSON printer ink cartridges are designed specifically for continuous use
- Exclusive, color EPSON printer ink cartridges is for continuous use on applicable models
- Recycling ink cartridges have passed stringent quality tests
- The printer ink cartridge replaces the EPSON printers cartridge and offers premium-grade inks that produce crisp, bold text and graphics
- Easy installation and true system ready for "plug & play"
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible Printer with: EPSON ME30 ME300 Series
- Size: 7.5 x 5.0 x 1.2cm / 3.0 x 2.0 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Delicate work print life from the redesigned ink cartridges again; a necessary helper of printer
- High quality of refillable cartridge easy refill directly from the refill hole
- You can compare the ink cartridge with coin to determine the size of the ink cartridge
- Every part of the cartridge, no matter it is toner or ink cartridge have parts with long service life
- Every detail is considered into this ink cartridge; everything for you and for you everything is our motto
- This is a 4 color ink jet cartridge for EPSON printers ME30 ME300 series
What is Ink cartridge?
- An ink cartridge or inkjet cartridge is a replaceable component of an inkjet printer that contains the ink (and sometimes the print head itself) that is spread on paper during printing. Each ink cartridge contains one or more partitioned ink reservoirs; certain manufacturers also add electronic contacts and a chip that communicates with the printer
How to Refill Ink Cartridges?
- Refilling your ink cartridges by yourself is a good idea if you want to save some money and it's also a really good idea because some new cartridges for printers can cost around 70 to $80
- A refill kit might cost the same price but you can use it to refill your cartridges numerous times. Most kits might come with a tool to puncture your ink cartridge and a tube of ink along with a syringe tip for inserting the ink into the cartridge. You'll also need something to seal the ink cartridge once you've punctured it. We're going to use hot glue but you could also use scotch tape or any other kind of air type flat tape
- Duct tape is not recommended because it's ridged and that actually let's air into to your cartridge and it can cause leaking of the ink and it can really not be good for your printer. So the first step is to open your printer and remove the cartridge that you want to fill. We're going to refill this black cartridge, which has already been refilled before so you can see there's hot glue sealing the top. First thing you're going to need is a piece of tape. In this case, duct tape can work but it's only for a short term cover and not something that you actually want to seal the ink cartridge with. This is to make sure that your ink doesn't leak while you're working with a cartridge, so you'll want to keep this pressed over the ink cartridge head and you want to make sure that it's very tight and you keep the pressure on the whole time you're working with the cartridge. So I'm going to peel back the hot glue. Now we're going to fill the cartridge. You want to make sure that when filling the cartridge the needle doesn't go all the way in. It should only be towards the top because once you fill it and release the pressure from the inkbottle, it's going to cause some of that ink to go back up into the bottle if it's down too far. Put the needle in just a little bit. Enough to make sure it's in there and then just squeeze and it'll fill your cartridge. You should fill slowly and you can watch the ink level rise as you fill the cartridge
- Once you've filled your cartridge with ink, you can place tape or re-glue the hole very simply. After placing the glue you might want to blow on it and make sure it cools down
- After a little period of cooling you can use your finger to press the glue down over the hole and make sure that it's air tight
How to Make an Ink Cartridge Last Longer?
Printer cartridges are expensive to replace and their costs quickly add up over time. You can make the cartridges in your printer last longer by following a few steps. The following will show you how.
- Click "Preferences" when your print tool box comes up after you click "print." Choose the "Draft" option instead of "Normal" or "Best" to make your printer use less ink when printing
- Click the "Advanced" tab while in the "Printing Preferences" window. Choose the "Print in Grayscale" option to print in only black and gray to save on your color ink
- Use fonts that aren't thick and avoid big bold letters in the text if you can. If you need to use a larger point size for your title's font, use a gray-colored font instead of using black or a color
- Remove a color cartridge that isn't printing all the colors and wipe the bottom of it where the ink comes out firmly with a damp paper towel or lint-free cloth to unclog the nozzle instead of replacing it with a new cartridge. This will help the colors of ink flow more freely from the cartridge
- Continue to print even when your printer light comes on or you get a warning saying that your ink is low instead of changing the cartridge immediately. You may get hundreds of extra pages out of a cartridge by doing this. Keep printing until the ink is almost completely gone
Tips & Warnings:
- Recycle your old cartridges by returning them to recycle bins in stores or schools. will give you $2.50 off your next cartridge purchase if you bring it in when buying your refill cartridge
- 1 x Color Ink Jet Cartridge for EPSON Printers ME30 ME300 Series
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.74||USD$ 6.71||USD$ 6.69||USD$ 6.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.