Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Equestrian Riding Pants Material 96% Cotton & 4% Lycra Gender Women Features Features This equestrian riding jeans pants is great for schooling or just mucking around the barn
It is designed to be relaxed fit, yet they still will allow good grip while riding
Heads will turn when you arrive in these sleek, equestrian-inspired pants
Put them on, and you'll be as elegantly attired as any equestrian
Packaging Package Included 1 x Equestrian Riding Jeans Pants
- The equestrian riding pants are ideal for schooling or just mucking around the barn
- Cheap riding pants are designed to be relaxed fit, yet they still will allow good grip while riding
- Heads will turn when you arrive in these sleek, equestrian-inspired riding breeches pants
- Put the riding breeches pants on, and you'll be as elegantly attired as any equestrian
- Material: 96% Cotton & 4% Lycra
- Size: 24#-30#
- The equestrian riding breeches pants are ideal for schooling or just mucking around the barn
- Equestrian riding breeches pants are designed to be relaxed fit and allow good grip while riding
- Lightweight, super stretch with the comfort of cotton and the performance of lycra
- Excellent drape and relaxed thigh enhance the fit of this knee patch model
How to Size Riding Breeches:
Although breeches come in several shades of beige, white breeches are used in dressage.
A good pair of riding breeches is like a perfectly tailored suit. It gives the rider confidence and the ability to blend in and stand out at the same time. Riding breeches fit your body like a glove, with wear leathers located on the inside of your knees to prevent tears where your body grips the saddle. Baggy breeches mar the crisp, clear line of the rider when the judge looks at equitation. It might even cost you the blue ribbon. Well-fitting riding breeches create a comfortable ride for the rider.
- Measure your waist with a flexible measuring tape. Write down this measurement.
- Measure your inseam with the tape while wearing your riding boots. You might need someone to help you. Hold one end of the tape at your crotch and guide the other end to the inside of your ankle. Write this measurement down.
- Check the charts on the website of your chosen manufacturer. The inseam measurement indicates the size of pants, such as regular and long. The waist measurement converts to a single whole number, which is your size. For example, a rider with a 26.75-inch waist measurement and a 27-inch inseam wears size 26 long. Breeches have some give and stretch to them, and the whole number of your waist measurement does not necessarily indicate the size breeches you need. Sizes may vary slightly by manufacturer.
Fitting Tips for Riding Breeches:
- When searching for riding breeches, opt for comfort above all else. It's likely that you will be spending a fair amount of time in these breeches. Consider weather, durability, and function when selecting your future breeches. Luckily, breeches come in a variety of colors so you should be able to find some that suit your taste as well as function.
- When choosing breeches, buy the appropriate size. Ideally, you want breeches that fit comfortably. If they are too tight, you are going to feel squeezed. If your pants are too loose, you can suffer from chafing during long rides. Some breeches are almost a full fitted-pants length, while others stop above the knee cap on the upper calf. Choose breeches that allow you enough length and space in the waist and crotch area.
- Most breeches are made of a cotton or cotton blend. Cotton allows for comfort, flexibility and ease of cleaning. Look for a breech that has a leather or faux leather seat. The specialty seat allows for extra comfort and provides a grip to help prevent the rider from sliding around, which could be painful or dangerous.
- Buy breeches that are made for horseback riding. Specially made breeches are likely to be more durable. They will help protect you against the coarse fur of the horse while providing you with comfort. These breeches also are likely to clean up from dirt and horse dander better than your average pant, as they are made for it. Choose pants that you can wash at home so that you can avoid repeated trips to the dry cleaner.
- Take the weather into account when you are purchasing your riding breeches. For most weather occasions you will enjoy cotton or cotton argyle fabrics that dry quickly and allow your legs to breathe. In colder temperatures, wear breeches that are made of fleece or cord as these materials help to hold the heat in. When it's sweltering hot outside, opt for the bamboo fabric as it offers ultimate breathability for your lower body.
- 1 x Equestrian Riding Jeans Pants
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 80.98||USD$ 78.33||USD$ 75.69||USD$ 72.16||USD$ 72.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.