Customers Also Bought
- The Desk Eraser is non-toxic and lead-free
- Desk Eraser will not mark or smudge the drafting surface
- Environmentally friendly rubbers are lead-free, non-toxic, clean and safe
- Desk Eraser is ideal for shared/common areas such as office, classroom and break room
- This stylish School Eraser removes easily for clean up
- Office Eraser is a perfect gift for students or children
- Size: 3 x 1 x 1.9cm/1.18 x 0.4 x 0.75in(L x W x H)
- Adorable erases cleanly and completely from paper, it won't damage surface. The Desk Eraser is non-toxic and lead-free
- Desk Eraser is ideal for shared/common areas such as office, classroom and break room
- It is a perfect gift for students or children. Environmentally friendly rubbers are lead-free, non-toxic, clean and safe
- This stylish School Eraser removes easily for clean up. Office Eraser is a perfect gift for students or children
How Does an Eraser Work:
- When the tip of a pencil is moved across a piece of paper, graphite particles from the pencil stick to the paper fibers. An eraser rubbed against the paper will remove the mark. The most common erasers are the kind you find on the end of pencils or their siblings, the rectangular-shaped rubber erasers. There are also cylindrical erasers, which are enclosed in plastic and are retractable so that they can be held like pencils. Art gum erasers are soft erasers used for erasing large areas. Kneaded erasers are soft, pliable erasers that pick up pencil marks by being pressed on to the paper instead of being rubbed
What Erasers Are Made of
- Erasers are composed mostly of either natural or synthetic rubber, although plastic and vinyl are also commonly used. The rubber is combined with sulfur in order to vulcanize it, which makes it longer lasting and heat-resistant. A softener, usually vegetable oil, is added to control the flexibility of the eraser. Kneaded erasers, for instance, have more softeners than the eraser on the end of a pencil. Abrasives, such as powdered pumice or quartzite, are then added. A dye is also added to give the eraser its characteristic pink, white, green or brown color
How Erasers Remove Pencil Marks
- The abrasives in the eraser work by gently scratching the surface of the paper to release the graphite particles, while the softeners keep the paper from being too damaged during the rubbing. The graphite particles stick to the rubber pieces of the eraser. The more abrasive an eraser is, the more a thin layer of paper comes off with the graphite. Kneaded erasers work by absorbing the graphite without damaging the paper, but they can only absorb so much graphite before they begin to leave marks on the paper
How to Make a Pencil Eraser:
Erasers are cheap and plentiful but it isn't much fun to traipse down the aisle of your local grocery store and just purchase a few. Why not turn making an eraser into a little science experiment? It doesn't take a lot of time to make erasers and you can bring a group together to make them, which might be a fun way to spend an afternoon
- Buy Pliatex Mold Rubber at an art supply or crafts store. Mix Pliatex with water, evenly, depending on how large you want the eraser to be (for example, use 10 mL of water and 10 mL of Pliatex). In a different container, put half as much vinegar as you have combined between Pliatex and water
- Pour the Pliatex/water combination into the vinegar and stir the entire concoction at the same time
- Shape the eraser/rubber to your liking. It should be malleable enough to make into shapes
- Remove the rubber after a moment and place it into a container with water. You will need to remove any bubbles during this step
- Remove the rubber from the water and let it dry. Once it dries you will have your new eraser
How to Completely Erase Pencil:
Most artist stock up on pencils and paper to create their art, however many neglect to purchase erasers. When removing stray pencil marks or to completely change the design, a high quality eraser is an artists most important tool. Completely remove pencil marks with these steps.
- Review the lines for erasure. Select the appropriate type of eraser. The darker pencil marks and type of paper determines eraser choice.
- Utilize a vinyl eraser. Their soft texture makes them ideal for completely removing light pencil marks.
- Try a rubber shaped eraser. Firmer textures offer better results for removing pencil marks. Choose one that you can attach to your pencil or purchase it in bar form.
- Rub out pencil mark with a kneaded eraser. Manipulate or knead the eraser to eliminate marks of any size.
- Use an eraser stick. Rubber eraser sticks are shaped like pencils and versatile enough to remove pencil marks without strain.
- Erase marks with an electronic eraser. The spinning motion of the eraser delivers superior results to hand rubbing.
- Apply correction fluid. Cover up a dark mark completely and write over with correction fluid. A pen applicator offers the most control to apply an even smooth coat.
- Wipe off the debris. Use a broad brush to remove the eraser particles left on your paper.
- 100 x Erasers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CA$ 7.89||CA$ 7.49||CA$ 7.09||CA$ 6.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.