Customers Also Bought
- Capacity: 1500ml
- Power Supply Voltage: 220V-50Hz
- Power: 1300W
- Working Environment: Elevation: ≤1200m;Temperature: 2℃-42℃
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 30.5 x 27.6 x 39.8cm/12.0 x 10.9 x 15.7in(L x W x H)
- 1500ml Stainless Steel Full Automatic Espresso Coffee Maker is made of special material, easy to clean
- The Espresso Coffee Maker is Designed for commercial or home use espresso machine, espresso side features thermo block heating system, ready to make a statement no matter where it's located
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is releasing only steam
- The lower water tank of this Office Coffee Maker holds a metal filter and features a safety valve
- This Full-Automatic Coffee Maker has the removable overflow tray for easy clean-up
- 1500ml Stainless Steel Full Automatic Coffee Maker Espresso Machine is made of special material, easy to clean
- The Office Coffee Maker is Designed for commercial or home use espresso machine, espresso side features thermo block heating system, ready to make a statement no matter where it's located
- The lower water tank of this Espresso Coffee Maker holds a metal filter and features a safety valve
How to Use a Drip Coffee Maker:
Many require a fresh cup of coffee to wake up and start the day on the correct note. However, brewing in a coffee press sometimes requires more time than the morning rush allows. Luckily, drip coffee makers allow you to prepare your coffee and walk away to complete other tasks as it brews. It takes less than a minute to prepare a drip coffee maker for brewing and typically less than five minutes to brew.
Preparation and Brewing:
- Plug the coffee maker into an electrical socket. Remove the carafe from the warming plate and fill it with cold water
- Pour the water into the coffee maker's water reservoir. Use the measurement markings on the side of the reservoir to determine the water level. Fill the reservoir to the desired level of cups. Pour any excess water out of the carafe. Place the carafe back on the warming plate
- Open the lid at the top of the coffee maker. Lift and remove the filter basket out of the coffee maker. Place a new, clean filter in the basket. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of coffee per six ounces of reservoir water into the filter. Generally, one cup of coffee as marked on the reservoir is equal to six ounces of water. However, check your coffee maker's instruction manual to determine exact measurements
- Place the filter basket back into the coffee maker and close the lid. Turn the coffee pot on to start brewing. Allow the coffee maker to run until the reservoir is emptied of water and you no longer hear or see coffee dripping into the carafe
- Remove the carafe from the warming plate and pour the desired amount of coffee into your cup. Replace the carafe on the warming plate. Leave the coffee maker on as long as there is at least one cup of coffee in the carafe. This will keep the coffee warm. Turn it off if there is less than one cup remaining or if you do not plan to drink the remaining coffee. This will prevent the coffee from burning and damaging the carafe or causing a fire
- Turn the coffee maker off and allow any unused coffee to cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the carafe from the warming plate. Pour any leftover coffee out and replace the carafe on the warming plate
- Open the lid at the top of the coffee maker and lift out the filter basket. Remove the used filter and coffee grounds from the filter basket and dispose of them. Place the empty filter basket back in the coffee maker and close the lid
- Combine one cup of vinegar and two cups of warm water in the measuring cup. Pour the mixture into the water reservoir. Turn the coffee maker on. Allow it to run until the reservoir is empty and you no longer hear or see drips falling into the carafe. Turn the pot off and let the liquid cool in the carafe for 10 to 15 minutes. Pour the cooled water and vinegar mixture out of the carafe
- Refill the carafe with clear warm water. Pour the water into the reservoir. Turn the coffee maker on and allow it to run until the reservoir is empty and you no longer hear or see drips falling into the carafe. Allow the water to cool and pour it out. Refill the carafe again with water and repeat the process. Do this a total of three or more times
- Turn the coffee maker off and unplug it. Remove the carafe and filter basket and wash both in warm water and mild dish detergent. Allow both to dry and place them back in the coffee maker
Tips & Warnings
- Some coffee makers are equipped with an alarm or light that signals when the coffee is done brewing
- Drink your coffee within 15 minutes of brewing for the best taste
- Wash your carafe and filter basket after each use to ensure great tasting coffee
- Run the vinegar and water mixture through your coffee maker at least every two weeks
- Never reuse a coffee filter or coffee grounds. This will result in bitter tasting coffee
- 1 x Coffee Maker
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 287.89||USD$ 274.66||USD$ 261.43||USD$ 243.79||USD$ 243.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Espresso Coffee Maker is working fine, to create a real Italian espresso you need excellent espresso as a base of such a cup, that's for sure. <br/>Have in mind, that you do not buy a Jura or something in that range, it is an excellent product in terms of price/performance ratio and further designed without too many buttons, just the two functions: frothing milk and brewing coffee. As a foundation for cappuccino or latte macchiato, this Espresso Coffee Maker is great, too.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I prefer my coffee drinks very strong and nothing artifical added to it, including creamers or milk. The Full-Automatic Coffee Maker is a very rich, bold drink. It has a very good after taste as well. I like to drink this either alone, or I add it to my regular extra bold coffee in the morning. <br/>I highly recommend this product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Office Espresso Coffee Maker is the best choice for you! Don't miss it! Just get it. It is easy to use. The Office Coffee Maker is working fine. Highly recommend this product. highly recommend this product.
Was this review helpful?