Customers Also Bought
- Size: 25 x 25 x 34cm / 9.8 x 9.8 x 13.4in (L x W x H)
- Power: 800W
- Voltage: 230V
- Pump Pressure: 3.5 bar
- Volume: 0.2L / 6.8oz
- Material: ABS Plastic & Glass & Aluminium Alloy
- Designed for commercial or home use espresso machine, espresso side features thermo block heating system, ready to make a statement no matter where it's located
- In just a few minutes, espresso emerges from the spout into the upper chamber as the pot hisses and gurgles
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is releasing only steam
- The lower water tank holds a metal filter and features a safety valve
- The Espresso Coffee Maker has removable overflow tray for easy clean-up
- This is an Italian Semi Automatic Glass Pot Electric Coffee Maker which is the best choice both for yous family and commercial use
- Fine details make this Espresso Coffee Maker very popular; the Espresso Machine removable overflow tray is for easy clean-up
- The pot of this Espresso Machine can remove from the heat and let it stand until the lower chamber is releasing
How to Grind Coffee:
- Select a grinder. The electric single blade grinders are effective but noisy. They chop up the bean, sometimes producing an uneven grind, and the heat from the blade causes the beans to heat up, losing some of flavor. Burr grinders are like the older grinders, where you fill the hopper with the beans and they pass through the grinders one time. The grind is uniform and adjustments are easier.
- Choose between electric and non-electric. Electric is fast but noisy and lacks the hands-on charm of grinding your own beans. The hand grinders take more time and are available in a wide variety of price ranges. Whichever one you decide on, look for the ability to adjust the grind for different brewing methods.
- Pick the freshest coffee bean you can find. Look for the roasting date, rather than the expiration date. Coffee beans are best if used within one week of roasting. The beans need to be stored in airtight containers, rather than the bins that most stores use. Coffee beans emit carbon dioxide for about 2 weeks after they are roasted, causing their packaging to expand, so if you see vacuum packaging that conforms tightly to the beans, they are probably not fresh.
- Adjust the coffee grinder to the proper grind. Most hand grinders have two adjusting nuts on the handle shaft. By loosening the top one, you are able to adjust the bottom one to the proper grind and then re-tighten the top nut to keep the setting secure. With the whirly grinder, you have to keep an eye on the grind and continue until it chops the beans to the desired size.
- Decide on the fineness of the grounds based on the brewing process you are going to use. If you are going to expose the grounds to hot water for a short duration, you need a fine ground. The longer the exposure, the coarser the ground needs to be. If you grind the beans too fine for the brewing method, you expose too much of the surface to hot water, and the result is a bitter taste. However, if the grind is too coarse, the coffee may be weak and watery.
How to Clean Your Espresso Coffee Machine?
- Espresso coffee machines are an investment. They can cost up to hundreds of dollars. Your espresso machine needs to be properly cleaned in order to insure you protect your investment. If you care for your espresso maker properly, you will have it for years.
- After each use, wipe the outside of your espresso machine with a clean damp rag.
- Run clean water through your espresso coffee maker each time you use it. Never add dish detergent or other all purpose household cleansers to your espresso machine. these cleansers will affect the taste of the espresso and can cause damage to the machine.
- Take off all removable parts and rinse them with plain water. Dry the parts thoroughly before reassembling. Wipe off the steam wand with a rag or paper towel soaked in white vinegar. Wipe again with a rag soaked in plain water. If there is any residue inside of the steam wand, remove it and soak in warm water for a few hours then rinse with plain hot water.
- To remove mineral buildup inside your espresso machine, add a 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water. Run the mixture through the espresso coffee maker. After you run the white vinegar and water mixture through, run plain water through the espresso machine twice.
- To back flush and thoroughly clean, use an espresso machine cleaner such as Cafiza, JoeGlo or PuroCaf. They all work well. They are available online and in stores that sell espresso coffee machines. Each espresso machine is different, so be sure to follow your manufacturers specific directions.
- 1 x Coffee Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 66.21||USD$ 64.57||USD$ 62.92||USD$ 60.73||USD$ 60.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Espresso Machine is designed so stylish, and it is easy to clean, it is a good product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Electric Coffee Maker is so cool, I like this Espresso Machine so much, it easy to use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Espresso Machine for my home last week. This Espresso coffee maker makes great tasting coffee. The carafe is well-made and has a spout that pours nicely without spilling. No complaints about this one!
Was this review helpful?