Customers Also Bought
Spec Silhouette Empire Neckline Sweetheart Embellishment Beading Style Fashion Occasion Quinceanera Waist Type High Waist Body Shape Maternity
- Embellishment: Ruffle & Bead
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Hemline: Floor-Length
- Material: Taffeta
- Special ruffle design to this taffeta evening dress can make you more beautiful and elegant
- Made of taffeta, this taffeta evening dress is very soft and has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- Beaded decoration is the highlight of this evening dress
- Sweetheart neck design of this evening dress can make you very sexy
- Floor length style of this women evening dress can make your body slenderer
- You will look like a princess for parties and special occasions with this dress
- The evening dress has an easy fit and good ventilation effect
- The dress is perfect for that upcoming special event, evening party, military ball, homecoming, formal dance, bridesmaid, wedding or prom
- You can customize the evening dress according to your size and preference
- Outline of this beaded evening dress is really elegant and feminine
- Back view of the sweetheart evening dress is very sexy
- Check out the sweetheart design of the taffeta evening dress
- Back of the top part of the women evening dress is really romantic and girlish
- The ruffles are really natural and make this evening dress very charming
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
Evening Dress Rules:
Whether it's pleated chiffon or a ruched empire bodice that makes you feel like a princess, there are a few rules to follow when choosing your perfect evening dress. The right fit, the time of year and type of body you have can all be factors in making the right choice for your perfect evening out
- Body Type: Your body type may dictate what type of evening dress is appropriate for your night out. If you are pear-shaped, a dress that shows off your waistline may look nice, while someone who is not as endowed in the chest might want a wrap dress with shirring or gathering over the bust line to create an illusion of fullness. If you have a larger bust, stay away from detail at the bust line and opt for a sweetheart neckline or a dress that is darker on top
- The Occasion: Many fashion rules are mandated by the occasion itself. A festive or semi-formal event calls for a little black dress or a cocktail-style dress. A white tie event is most definitely the night to wear a floor-length gown, while black tie events call for either floor-length or your absolute dressiest little black dress. Accessorizing your little black dress with a set of pearls, a festive hairpiece or the right pair of shoes can dress it up, too
- Time of Year: There's nothing worse than showing up to a party over- or under-dressed. For festive holiday occasions in the winter, wear a little black dress, but one that is winter-appropriate with a cap or 3/4-length sleeve. If you must go strapless or with thin straps, throw on a scarf, gloves or a pair of closed-toe shoes to winterize your evening dress. For something different, opt for a pant suit with accessories for your night out during the winter months
About Evening Dress
- An evening dress is a long flowing women's dress usually worn to a formal affair. It ranges from tea and ballerina to full-length. Evening dresses are often made of a luxury fabric such as chiffon, velvet, satin, or silk. Although the terms are used interchangeably, ball dresses and evening dresses differ in that a ball dress will always have a full, flared skirt and a strapless bodice; in contrast, an evening dress can be any silhouette-sheath, mermaid, A-line or trumpet shaped-and may have straps, halters or even sleeves.
- It corresponds to men's semi-formal wear for black tie events.
History of Evening Dress
- In the Middle Ages, formal dress for women had yet to be developed. Women simply added a train to their kirtle for formal occasions. As centuries rolled by, most dresses were generally very elaborate, but more so for formal occasions. In the 18th century, formal dress started as the mantua, but later developed into the elaborate sack-back dress. Starting with the 19th century, the term "evening dress" began. The fashionable length was ankle-length, but, during the reign of Victoria, the evening dress was floor-length. The styles ranged from having huge sleeves in the 1830s, to off-the-shoulder and with wide flounces in the 1840s, to very low-necked in the 1850s, to having low necklines and short sleeves in the 1860s, to long and lean with a bustle and very short sleeves in the 1870s, to sleeveless, low-necked, and worn with gloves in the 1880s, to having a squared décolletage, a wasp-waist cut, and skirts with long trains in the 1890s. During the Edwardian era, the empire silhouette was popular. Later, in the 1920s, evening dresses were very simple to match the style of the flapper era. Starting with the 1930s, evening dresses began to modernize. Along with the empire cut, over the years the sheath, mermaid, A-line, and trumpet shapes became popular. Also, the dropped waist and princess styles were frequent, depending on the era. Grace Kelly is noted for wearing understated evening dresses. Today, the evening dress comes in any silhouette, and is popular for formal occasions such as the opera, formal dinners, cocktail parties, and wedding receptions.
- Evening dresses can be distinguished from conventional or day dresses by a two primary features. The first is the cut, which tends to be couture and in line with the latest fashions, unless the article of clothing is a ball dress, in which case it will tend to be cut along more classic lines. The second distinguishing feature is the fabric. Evening dresses tend to use luxury materials such as silk, velvet, and taffeta, and they may be richly embroidered or decorated with beads, sequins, jewels, and other ornaments. Wealthy women also prefer to purchase tailored evening dresses, which are designed to flatter their figures. In all cases, evening dresses are designed to be worn with high quality jewelry.
- Evening dresses are typically associated with glamor and luxury, and appear at events like the Academy Awards in the United States, the opening of the society season in urban areas, and formal receptions. In most instances, evening dresses are not designed to be worn more than once, although high profile members of society such as celebrities may auction off dresses which they have worn for charity. In some cases, especially for highly dresses events, well known designers will lend custom or vintage dresses to famous attendees of the event, in order to showcase their design skills, and then take the evening dresses back at the end of the evening for part of a permanent archive.
- 1 x Evening Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 74.97||USD$ 70.37||USD$ 65.77||USD$ 59.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.